Who would be the best coach for inter atm?

+7
Patrick Bateman
InterMalia
Swanhends
Luca
zizzle
elm_baraja_shaman
zarola
11 posters

Go down

Who would be the best coach for inter atm? Empty Who would be the best coach for inter atm?

Post by zarola Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:16 pm

I'd have to say benitez or Mancini, or possibly even ancelotti.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Who would be the best coach for inter atm? Empty Re: Who would be the best coach for inter atm?

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Who would be the best coach for inter atm? ?m=02&d=20111201&t=2&i=541087058&w=460&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=2011-12-01T180809Z_1_BTRE7B01EDN00_RTROPTP_0_SOCCER-CHAMPIONS

right man for the job...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Who would be the best coach for inter atm? Empty Re: Who would be the best coach for inter atm?

Post by zizzle Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:39 am

*bleep* it, lets just avoid relegation for now, a new couch wouldnt do much better with such a squad
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:42 am

Guidolin should move to a bigger club but not sure if Inter is the right place, might not be high profile enough, Mazzari could be possible too but neither would be available right now if that is what you are suggesting, even Spaletti but same deal as the others
I'd give Ancelotti my vote

agreed with zizzle, Inter needs a rebuild and some patience

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:32 am

Someone more creative than Raineri but not as extreme or inexperienced as Gasperini

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:15 am

Luca wrote:Guidolin should move to a bigger club but not sure if Inter is the right place, might not be high profile enough, Mazzari could be possible too but neither would be available right now if that is what you are suggesting, even Spaletti but same deal as the others
I'd give Ancelotti my vote

agreed with zizzle, Inter needs a rebuild and some patience
Guidolin is an Interisti, also, unlike a certain coach, he is not obsessed with the 3 4 3.
He changes it around the way he sees it fit for every game, or during a game.
I thought about him when Leo left, but i was expecting a bigger name at that time.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:12 pm

What about Hitzfeld,or even Hiddink ?
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Bring back Gasperini :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Hiddink is ridiculously overrated
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Ancelotti already said he would'nt coach inter, same as capello. Guidolin is one of my favs in serie a right now, but I doubt he'd jump ship. We need a long term, youth oriented coach. AVB would've been fantastic, but he's not leaving Chelsea anytime soon, despite what people say.

I was wondering about Juergen klopp, dortmunds coach. Anyone know about this guy, he's got them playing well

Last edited by Internal on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:49 am

Klopp is perfect if you wish to bring up youth and he'd get the most out of the likes of Poli, Coutinho, Obi, Alvarez and Faraoni however he's contracted until 2014 and appears to be very happy at Dortmund.

Klopp wouldn't bring immediate results if he was given a project to rebuild, in the manner Vibe wishes which includes massive invesment of time in the youngsters, which would be the best move forward in my eyes. Guidolin would be a fantastic match in my opinion as well to get the most out of the aforementioned players.

It's too early to sack Ranieri in any case, if you manage to pull back three-six points in the next month and win your game in hand then you'll be close enough to warrant investing in flexible players in January, even if Ranieri doesn't turn out to be the long term coach.

That being said, I just want Poli to play - or don't buy him and let us have him Very Happy - so I'm quite willing to see Ranieri sacked, he's appalling with youth. If he weren't a coach you'd diagnose him as having serious trust issues.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:53 am

dostoevsky wrote:Klopp is perfect if you wish to bring up youth and he'd get the most out of the likes of Poli, Coutinho, Obi, Alvarez and Faraoni however he's contracted until 2014 and appears to be very happy at Dortmund.

Klopp wouldn't bring immediate results if he was given a project to rebuild, in the manner Vibe wishes which includes massive invesment of time in the youngsters, which would be the best move forward in my eyes. Guidolin would be a fantastic match in my opinion as well to get the most out of the aforementioned players.

It's too early to sack Ranieri in any case, if you manage to pull back three-six points in the next month and win your game in hand then you'll be close enough to warrant investing in flexible players in January, even if Ranieri doesn't turn out to be the long term coach.

That being said, I just want Poli to play - or don't buy him and let us have him Very Happy - so I'm quite willing to see Ranieri sacked, he's appalling with youth. If he weren't a coach you'd diagnose him as having serious trust issues.

i'm pretty sure ranieri was never meant to be a long term deal, just a stop-gap until we find a coach young, driven and good enough to start a new era at inter. i agree with poli, every damn game i wait to see him play, yet every game ranieri brings on dejan stankovic or a *bleep* defender, it's incredibly frustrating.

like i said, i doubt guidolin would abandon udinese at the moment and klopp is probably the same. our best bet will probably be to do what we should've done right after mou left, and that's promote baresi. but, we're most likely going to have this coaching carousel go around for a while.
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:53 am

everything is a mess haha

team, coach and general club management

we need to improve in every aspect. improving any one of those won't be enough help by it's self
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum