champions at heart

5 posters

Go down

champions at heart  Empty champions at heart

Post by la bestia negra Sun May 20, 2012 9:44 am

forget the fact that we ended up as runners up in every competition forget all the agony and pain forget the 45 troll phone calls you received last night

remember that every single player out there on that field gave in their 110% last night remember the fact that some of our players had the guts to go in and take the runners up medal like titans

we bleed for them they bleed for us

not in any should any of our players be criticized written off at all

champions at heart  1224316413610_2

MIA SAN MIA
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

champions at heart  Empty Re: champions at heart

Post by rwo power Sun May 20, 2012 10:59 am

I was quite disappointed to hear in the Heynckes interview that most of the players refused to take heart and take a penalty. Kudos to those who stepped up in the end.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun May 20, 2012 11:06 am

rwo power wrote:I was quite disappointed to hear in the Heynckes interview that most of the players refused to take heart and take a penalty. Kudos to those who stepped up in the end.

ohh well shizz happens
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 20, 2012 12:56 pm

There is perhaps no crueller loss than one inflicted by the failure of a hero, however for all of the anger, the bitterness and despair that must be in the heart of every fan, none of this deserves to overshadow the pride the fans should feel in these players, even when there seems to be no other way to come to terms with what has happened but to lash out at those who failed you.

Each player loves the shirt of Bayern Munich and each player will live for the day when they make this up to every single fan they disappointed today. They're young, they're passionate, they're brilliant and they will very much be back.

If I knew my players had backed out of taking the kicks I'd be devastated, however it would also make me love those who did step up even more, even those who bear the burden of having missed, because their courage should have been better rewarded. As with every other aspect of life that football entails, they'll be forgiven with time.

Heads up, because you can be very proud of your team.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun May 20, 2012 12:58 pm

dostoevsky wrote:There is perhaps no crueller loss than one inflicted by the failure of a hero, however for all of the anger, the bitterness and despair that must be in the heart of every fan, none of this deserves to overshadow the pride the fans should feel in these players, even when there seems to be no other way to come to terms with what has happened but to lash out at those who failed you.

Each player loves the shirt of Bayern Munich and each player will live for the day when they make this up to every single fan they disappointed today. They're young, they're passionate, they're brilliant and they will very much be back.

If I knew my players had backed out of taking the kicks I'd be devastated, however it would also make me love those who did step up even more, even those who bear the burden of having missed, because their courage should have been better rewarded. As with every other aspect of life that football entails, they'll be forgiven with time.

Heads up, because you can be very proud of your team.

made me feel a million times better
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 20, 2012 1:02 pm

Losing on penalties sucks huh? Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun May 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Zealous wrote:Losing on penalties sucks huh? Sad

now i know how you feel

what even hurts more is scoring late and conceding late
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 20, 2012 1:44 pm

dostoevsky wrote:If I knew my players had backed out of taking the kicks I'd be devastated, however it would also make me love those who did step up even more, even those who bear the burden of having missed, because their courage should have been better rewarded. As with every other aspect of life that football entails, they'll be forgiven with time.
Exactly that's why for me Manuel Neuer was the MotM yesterday. I mean, he's an effing GK and this was the first penalty he took in any match of importance that I know of! And he scored!! :bow:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun May 20, 2012 2:20 pm

I know how losing to penelties feel...

You're lucky both Diablo III and Max Payne have been released. Had they been released after the semi-final for me it would have helped me immensely against the butthurt.

But you guys have to remember you've a promising squad - your goalkeeper is a extremly talented one, your midfielder is one of the most complete ones and Contento is one heck of a LB.

BTW, was this the first ever penelty shoot out loss for Bayern?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun May 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Se7en wrote:I know how losing to penelties feel...

You're lucky both Diablo III and Max Payne have been released. Had they been released after the semi-final for me it would have helped me immensely against the butthurt.

But you guys have to remember you've a promising squad - your goalkeeper is a extremly talented one, your midfielder is one of the most complete ones and Contento is one heck of a LB.

BTW, was this the first ever penelty shoot out loss for Bayern?

yup our first in the cl
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down