Yuri Yukuv
Mr. Festim
Adit
67 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chelsea Champions of Europe - Page 7 Empty Re: Chelsea Champions of Europe

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 20, 2012 12:53 pm

So now that I'm back from the pub and no longer drunk.......

WE'RE CHAMPIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chelsea Champions of Europe - Page 7 Happy-102

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 20, 2012 12:53 pm

rsinatra wrote:long story short: bayern deserved to win it. but chelsea did it, and that's football for you,

lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Chelsea Champions of Europe - Page 7 564806_388751231177711_190314277688075_1136599_1421109205_n

Cool
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun May 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Football won today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell.I can go along with your persevering and continuing to fight bit to an extent.
But if you think that parking the bus in the CL final and hoofing it to Drogba, basically practising stone age football is an example of football winning,then you need to watch a different sport.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 20, 2012 12:58 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Football won today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell.I can go along with your persevering and continuing to fight bit to an extent.
But if you think that parking the bus in the CL final and hoofing it to Drogba, basically practising stone age football is an example of football winning,then you need to watch a different sport.

there is not one brand of football, accept it and move on.

Bayern certainly didnt deserve the win after squandering so many chances.

Being champions isnt about looking pretty, it's about being the toughest, mentally and on the pitch, and chelsea were that the other night.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 20, 2012 1:00 pm

When was the last time 1 team didn't use similar tactics to Chelsea in a final or semifinal .

Come on......

You guys keep slighting defense .....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun May 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:Football won today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is not one brand of football, accept it and move on.

Bayern certainly didnt deserve the win after squandering so many chances.

Being champions isnt about looking pretty, it's about being the toughest, mentally and on the pitch, and chelsea were that the other night.

Cut the psychological being the toughest mentally and on the pitch BS.
Chelsea were lucky plain and simple.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 20, 2012 1:03 pm

It's obvious some people here don't actually play football. Some of the comments smh.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun May 20, 2012 1:04 pm

I got that same impression when people were talking about goalkeepers two pages back
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Lucky? how about barca choked and Chelsea ruthlessly smashed them? or bayern choked their chances and chelsea remained cool, composed and put the dagger where and when needed.

you guys act like Chelsea defended so hard no one ever created chances. And if you bring me the "they were lucky argument" screw that. Barca have beaten us how many times already by creating less chances than us?

same brain washing my football is better than yours bullcrap arguments.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun May 20, 2012 1:06 pm

Lex wrote:I got that same impression when people were talking about goalkeepers two pages back

Laughing
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun May 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Lucky? how about barca choked and Chelsea ruthlessly smashed them? or bayern choked their chances and chelsea remained cool, composed and put the dagger where and when needed.

you guys act like Chelsea defended so hard no one ever created chances. And if you bring me the "they were lucky argument" screw that. Barca have beaten us how many times already by creating less chances than us?

Chelsea players would be the first to admit they were lucky. Bayern bottled it given their numerous chances and that is called luck.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Lex wrote:I got that same impression when people were talking about goalkeepers two pages back

LOL that's not the same at all. But whatever Neuer was beaten at his near post in a CL final. Cech let a ball fly over his head into the roof of the net in a CL final. I don't have to play to understand that those could have been avoided.

However when someone says only luck and whatever helped Chelsea it's just ignorant of how the game is played. Chelsea put in the effort and saw their efforts rewarded with good fortune.

Last edited by Zealous on Sun May 20, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun May 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Lucky? how about barca choked and Chelsea ruthlessly smashed them? or bayern choked their chances and chelsea remained cool, composed and put the dagger where and when needed.

smashed us.What game were u watching?They had chances over 180 minutes and scored 3.We had countless chances and you called that smashing us.
And yes chelsea parked the bus and basically relied on hoof ball to Drogba to create something.Besides the Drogba goal from a corner(compared to bayern's 20 corners) and a kalou shot early on,Chelsea did nothing. Absolutely nothing.
And lol at comparing us to Chelsea and saying that we were lucky when we beat you.I guess winning once after getting humiliated time and time again has erased the past.Every single time we beat you,we completely and utterly played you off the park.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 20, 2012 1:12 pm

kiranr wrote:

Chelsea players would be the first to admit they were lucky. Bayern bottled it given their numerous chances and that is called luck.
lol, you are right, Chelsea celebrated luck last night.

Drogba running and swinging his shirt around was trying to stroke luck and say thanks. smh
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun May 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
kiranr wrote:

Drogba running and swinging his shirt around was trying to stroke luck and say thanks. smh

Really? Are you going to be that stubborn to not admit Chelsea had luck yesterday?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 20, 2012 1:15 pm

alexjanosik wrote:

smashed us.What game were u watching?They had chances over 180 minutes and scored 3.We had countless chances and you called that smashing us.
And yes chelsea parked the bus and basically relied on hoof ball to Drogba to create something.Besides the Drogba goal from a corner(compared to bayern's 20 corners) and a kalou shot early on,Chelsea did nothing. Absolutely nothing.
And lol at comparing us to Chelsea and saying that we were lucky when we beat you.I guess winning once after getting humiliated time and time again has erased the past.Every single time we beat you,we completely and utterly played you off the park.

I didnt say they dominated, i said they "ruthlessly smashed" you, with the little chances they had.

so what if Chelsea is hoofing? why dont you defend as well? or have you forgotten how to defend? how come that a team that only relies on hoofing to a single player manages to smash your defenders? why dont you focus on that.

and blablablabla ofc you played us off the park, with all those referees standing on the touchline trololololol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 20, 2012 1:16 pm

You can't win the CL without luck, it wasn't the only reason Chelsea won though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 20, 2012 1:17 pm

kiranr wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
kiranr wrote:

Really? Are you going to be that stubborn to not admit Chelsea had luck yesterday?

there is luck in football, but in no way i am going to make of that a leading argument. If a team of a standing of Bayern Munich reaches the finals and cant score with 20+ corners and 39 shots, how the hell do they deserve to be champions? are you serious?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sun May 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Se7en wrote:A example of how CL isn't determined by quality of your team but the mentality and determination... And defence, of course.
Thumbs up
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun May 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Zealous wrote:You can't win the CL without luck, it wasn't the only reason Chelsea won though.

Of course not, but they had more luck than the other teams in the previous years. It is obvious to anyone really.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun May 20, 2012 1:20 pm

@alexjanosik

a quote from your favourite manager mourinho
“But there are some luminaries who believe that only one type of football exists on earth. But these people only know football through Google. They swallow knowledge, but know nothing.”

:coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun May 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:

I didnt say they dominated, i said they "ruthlessly smashed" you, with the little chances they had.

so what if Chelsea is hoofing? why dont you defend as well? or have you forgotten how to defend? how come that a team that only relies on hoofing to a single player manages to smash your defenders? why dont you focus on that.

and blablablabla ofc you played us off the park, with all those referees standing on the touchline trololololol
Mr Nick09 wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:

What does us defending have to do with the point being discussed.
I said that Chelsea parked the bus hoofing the ball to Drogba and played stone age football and had tremendous luck.
Now you are arguing what if Chelsea is hoofing.
If you want to read my opinion on the goals we conceded against Chelsea you are more than welcome to read them on the Barca section.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun May 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

there is luck in football, but in no way i am going to make of that a leading argument. If a team of a standing of Bayern Munich reaches the finals and cant score with 20+ corners and 39 shots, how the hell do they deserve to be champions? are you serious?

When did i say Bayern deserve to be champions? How many games have Bayern played where they have taken 39 shots and not scored any? I expect very few. This was one of those days for Bayern when whatever they do, the ball just did not go in the net. There have been countless other games when they get their luck and the ball takes a deflection and there is a goal. But it was the opposite today.

For me, it is simple, Bayern was unlucky and Chelsea was lucky. It is not really hard to admit this really. Yes, Chelsea put an amazing defensive performance, but luck had a fair share in their win and it was not just the final.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 20, 2012 1:22 pm

kiranr wrote:
Zealous wrote:You can't win the CL without luck, it wasn't the only reason Chelsea won though.

Of course not, but they had more luck than the other teams in the previous years. It is obvious to anyone really.

Does Overbo count as luck? hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun May 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Everybody CALM THE F*** DOWN!!!!

Chelsea Champions of Europe - Page 7 Image

Its over!