Adit
julias
Mr Nick09
47 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gomez: big game choke artist - Page 4 Empty Re: Gomez: big game choke artist

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Mole...Gomez was torrid against us as well.

@Ganso, punching is for pussies , it's common knowlegde Rolling Eyes

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Gomez was easily the flop of the match.

He did overall play a great season, though, scored against every team in UCL except Chelsea. I do really think he's just overplayed and tired. He needs someone to rotate with him.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat May 19, 2012 11:30 pm

im not butthurt lol

Actually Gomez gave us a extra 30 minutes of life Laughing

Only you thinks he hasnt choked? why?

now Mclewic,Viva,me,zealous,Ganso all are butthurt and biased? Laughing

Pulling a idrizozet lol

http://www.bayernzone.com/champions-league/2507-fc-bayern-muenchen-1-1-chelsea-fc-3-4-pens-93.html

Last edited by Adit on Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Zealous wrote:Gomez had enough chances to make his mark on the game. He didn't take them.

Finals are not meant to be played, they're meant to be won. Gomez didn't score any goals when he could have. Even if he did OK since Bayern didn't win his performance was poor.

So if thats the case what was so fantastic that Ribery did for him to get no flak? and why is'nt Robben getting called out despite pussying out of the shootout and missing the penalty in extra time?

Oh yh i know because they didnt knock Madrid out Laughing

I am the only who doesnt think he choked because iam not interested in knee jerking like the rest of you...
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Zealous wrote:Gomez had enough chances to make his mark on the game. He didn't take them.

Finals are not meant to be played, they're meant to be won. Gomez didn't score any goals when he could have. Even if he did OK since Bayern didn't win his performance was poor.

So if thats the case what was so fantastic that Ribery did for him to get no flak? and why is'nt Robben getting called out despite pussying out of the shootout and missing the penalty in extra time?

I am the only who doesnt think he choked because iam not interested in knee jerking like the rest of you...

WTF are you on about?

Gomez was shit

Robben was shit

Ribery was shit.

You know why? Because Bayern lost, had they won it would have been a different story but like I said finals have to be won not played.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
Kizu wrote:Ribery and Di Maria are the best classic wingers in the world. Gomez is far from the best striker. He has no technical ability, he can't even pass the ball. His finishing is overrated. He has good heading ability and is very strong.
Its only been two months and you already forgot the thread where you called him the best finisher in the world?
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t18173-the-best-finisher

Fickle joke, you are.

Watch him playing vs teams like Hertha, Basel, Koln etc. He's a big game flop.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sat May 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Gomez was bad, but my lord Robben screwed up everything today. There was a guy in the bar with a Robben shirt who threw it off after dat penalty :facepalm:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Everyone is calling out Robben, where are you?

Dude Gomez did not knock anyone out of anything, he had the chances to no doubt but he missed all of them.

I hope he choked because if this is him, then, what is he? a poacher with Benzema level finishhing.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat May 19, 2012 11:34 pm

He didn't choke (ninja edit: I actually do think he kinda did choke, but he wasn't the worst Bayern player is what I meant, my boo) lol, I agree with Mole on this one. I think he didn't have a very good game but he was much much better than both Robben and Ribery. Robben was the flop of the match by far.

What you say about Gomez not taking his chances can be said for Robben, who didn't take the best chance of the game. And then in addition to that, he was terrible. Gomez didn't really do that great with his chances, but otherwise he was still pretty decent.

You could make a case that that's Gomez' job, but it's really only a part of it tbf.

Ribery and Robben were worse.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Zealous wrote:

WTF are you on about?

Gomez was shit

Robben was shit

Ribery was shit.

You know why? Because Bayern lost, had they won it would have been a different story but like I said finals have to be won not played.

Fine and i can accept that..... but i see no Robben is a choke artist and Ribery is a choke artist threads......

Coincidence? i think not.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 19, 2012 11:37 pm

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

That's because we killed Robben on chat.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Le Samourai wrote:loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

That's because we killed Robben on chat.

Seeing as i was'nt in the chat you should let me know these things :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sat May 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Everyone is calling out Robben, where are you?

Dude Gomez did not knock anyone out of anything, he had the chances to no doubt but he missed all of them.

I hope he choked because if this is him, then, what is he? a poacher with Benzema level finishhing.
I just got to a computer. I have no idea what people have been saying, nor do I have the desire to sift through pages of commentary :coffee:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Gary Cahill will be remembered as the guy that shut down Gomez. :bow: lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 19, 2012 11:41 pm

I find it no coincidence btw that after Bertrand went off ( AKA BEST DEFENSIVE WINGER OF ALL TIME ) that Bayern scored a goal down that flank :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I find it no coincidence btw that after Bertrand went off ( AKA BEST DEFENSIVE WINGER OF ALL TIME ) that Bayern scored a goal down that flank :coffee:

I think it was more the fact that Malouda came on rather than Bertrand went off.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat May 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Zealous wrote:Gary Cahill will be remembered as the guy that shut down Gomez. :bow: lol

dat superman save of his to gomez's chance

what a hero :bow: risked his life :bow: :bow:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat May 19, 2012 11:42 pm

McLewis wrote:
Gomez choked. End of.

Why? apart from when he raped Cahill and blasted his shot over the bar he hardly had a chance all game.....

The kneejerk tonight is more ridiculous than usual, there was alot worse performances than Gomez and i mean ALOT.

Because he wanted to take like 456787 touches inside the box before shooting. If he had merely hit the balls passed into him first time, he could've easily had a brace today, but instead he did the worst Luis Suarez impression we're likely to ever see.

He choked. End of.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Gomez: big game choke artist - Page 4 Empty Gomez AWOL in the 2nd Half

Post by nasir6371 Sun May 20, 2012 1:46 am

Wasteful in the first half and AWOL in the 2nd. I am not a Madrid fan but Higuain would have won it for Bayern :bow: :bow:

How much can Bayern afford... 30/35 million for Higuain???? They need someone who is more clinical.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun May 20, 2012 5:59 am

Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun May 20, 2012 6:16 am

We need Falcao. You can see Muller playing brilliant combinations with Robben & sometimes Ribery & Lahm. But Gomez spills the ball.

A Falcao + Muller in a 2 ST formation to combine with Robbery would be amazing. 45 minutes each for Falcao & Gomez

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun May 20, 2012 6:25 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:We need Falcao. You can see Muller playing brilliant combinations with Robben & sometimes Ribery & Lahm. But Gomez spills the ball.

A Falcao + Muller in a 2 ST formation to combine with Robbery would be amazing. 45 minutes each for Falcao & Gomez

falcao will cost at least 60mil i estimate. No way such player will leave atletico for less than 50 mil. He came in at a huge price also....currently, he's happy and want to stay at atletico
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun May 20, 2012 6:28 am

vizkosity wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:We need Falcao. You can see Muller playing brilliant combinations with Robben & sometimes Ribery & Lahm. But Gomez spills the ball.

falcao will cost at least 60mil i estimate. No way such player will leave atletico for less than 50 mil. He came in at a huge price also....currently, he's happy and want to stay at atletico

Athletico cant afford him. They bought him for 40 Million. Now they cant pay his wages because they did not get CHL football.

They said they will be looking to sell him if a big offer comes. I think they will take 40-45 Million & invest in 6-7 young talented players with less wages.

They cant afford to keep Falcao.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sun May 20, 2012 6:50 am

Many people here are saying Robben was shit scratch - Well, his shot accuracy was shit, but he was the only Bayern player that looked like he could do something. He had the Chelsea defense scared whenever he was on the ball. I didn't see any other Bayern players trying to dribble or skipping by defenders. Ribery did that for a bit, but didn't have a great game at all. If Robben's shooting was as accurate as his shots in the 09-10 CL, he woulda tested Cech way more. I recall 3 shots he blasted over from the top off my head. Once Robben missed that penalty I just knew it wasn't his night. I really feel for the guy. WC final, +2 CL final losses.. pale

Gary Neville summed up Gomez's performance tonight in one quote. "It looks at times his legs are tied together in this game". Gomez was really poor today. He was just incredibly clumsy.

Heynckes thought this game was over at 1-0 for sure, and took off Muller who was looking very threatening even before he scored, for Van Buyten.. a CB. Talk about a tactic that backfired..

Chelsea's defense was very well-disciplined and tight. I thought Cahill and Cole were both fantastic, especially the latter.

What can you really say about Drogba? What a player!! Don't really fancy Chelsea myself, but I'm very happy for him, and Petr Cech especially. Congrats, Chelsea fans.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun May 20, 2012 6:54 am

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:Many people here are saying Robben was shit scratch - Well, his shot accuracy was shit, but he was the only Bayern player that looked like he could do something. He had the Chelsea defense scared whenever he was on the ball. I didn't see any other Bayern players trying to dribble or skipping by defenders. Ribery did that for a bit, but didn't have a great game at all. If Robben's shooting was as accurate as his shots in the 09-10 CL, he woulda tested Cech way more. I recall 3 shots he blasted over from the top off my head. Once Robben missed that penalty I just knew it wasn't his night. I really feel for the guy. WC final, +2 CL final losses.. pale

Gary Neville summed up Gomez's performance tonight in one quote. "It looks at times his legs are tied together in this game". Gomez was really poor today. He was just incredibly clumsy.

Heynckes thought this game was over at 1-0 for sure, and took off Muller who was looking very threatening even before he scored, for Van Buyten.. a CB. Talk about a tactic that backfired..

Chelsea's defense was very well-disciplined and tight. I thought Cahill and Cole were both fantastic, especially the latter.

What can you really say about Drogba? What a player!! Don't really fancy Chelsea myself, but I'm very happy for him, and Petr Cech especially. Congrats, Chelsea fans.

He should have taken off Gomez for DVB.

And I have repeated that Robben's shots were atrocious & he missed a PK but bar lahm he was probably Bayern's best player in 90 minutes & causing havoc.

I still think we have a very good team. And we will get to the finals in 2-3 years again. What we lack is a bench. Olic for Ribery :facepalm:

We already have Shaqiri. Hopefully next year we will have another LW & a technical ST like Gomez.

Gomez problem is Bayern play combinations with Robbery & Muller & Gomez cant play that. He is suited for a club like Chelsea,not Bayern.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sun May 20, 2012 7:08 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:He should have taken off Gomez for DVB.

And I have repeated that Robben's shots were atrocious & he missed a PK but bar lahm he was probably Bayern's best player in 90 minutes & causing havoc.

I still think we have a very good team. And we will get to the finals in 2-3 years again. What we lack is a bench. Olic for Ribery :facepalm:

We already have Shaqiri. Hopefully next year we will have another LW & a technical ST like Gomez.

Gomez problem is Bayern play combinations with Robbery & Muller & Gomez cant play that. He is suited for a club like Chelsea,not Bayern.

Yeah you guys need more depth. Who do you see leaving and arriving at Bayern for next season?
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next