As - Higuain has asked to be transferred

+3
Cotes
Juventino89
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

As - Higuain has asked to be transferred Empty As - Higuain has asked to be transferred

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 19, 2012 3:05 pm

The Spanish sports daily As, has revealed that Gonzalo Higuain Real Madrid have asked to be transferred. Behind this momentous decision there would be Juventus. However, the player has not confirmed nor denied this news ("I know nothing. Now I want to relax: it's been a difficult year").
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

As - Higuain has asked to be transferred Empty Re: As - Higuain has asked to be transferred

Post by Juventino89 Sat May 19, 2012 3:12 pm

Get him moratta !!!!

Imagine this attack

Vucinic-higiuan-giovinco/jovetic/?
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

As - Higuain has asked to be transferred Empty Re: As - Higuain has asked to be transferred

Post by Cotes Sun May 20, 2012 12:28 am

This is a rumor!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 20, 2012 12:30 am

Cotes wrote:This is a rumor!
Not gonna say that it's not, but It's the further thing away from a rumor
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun May 20, 2012 12:44 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:

I watched an Interview with Higauin last night when he just arrived in Argentina eariler yesterday & he said he's a Madrid players & the newspapers are telling alot of lies which is why he don't really read them....
He said he'd be spending the weekend with his family,,,so I don't think he did anymore interview or asked Madrid for a transfer from South America..
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 20, 2012 12:49 am

Cotes wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

I watched an Interview with Higauin last night when he just arrived in Argentina eariler yesterday & he said he's a Madrid players & the newspapers are telling alot of lies which is why he don't really read them....
He said he'd be spending the weekend with his family,,,so I don't think he did anymore interview or asked Madrid for a transfer from South America..

the info is that he met the club before leaving. and it's not an official tansfer request, he just asked the club to listen to the offers he has, nothing forceful. that's the report, AS is very credible, that's why i cant treat that like a rumor.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 20, 2012 12:53 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Cotes wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

the info is that he met the club before leaving. and it's not an official tansfer request, he just asked the club to listen to the offers he has, nothing forceful. that's the report, AS is very credible, that's why i cant treat that like a rumor.

until I see him with our official jersey .... nothing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun May 20, 2012 3:38 am

:coffee: i wouldn't be surprised if i he goes to Milan and Zlatan in Real Madrid
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar Sun May 20, 2012 11:37 am

Juventus already prepared a contract for him about 5 million euros per season.
redstar
redstar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pedrosom Tue May 22, 2012 7:29 pm

I just read Higuain will stay in Madrid after Mou talk with Pipita's father and say he's very important to Real Madrid and he only will leave for 150M
WTF
pedrosom
pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down