what will you take if you are asked to keep one of those?

+5
C.Marchisio #8
DeviAngel
S
BoBo
anouarjuve
9 posters

Go down

what will you take if you are asked to keep one of those? Empty what will you take if you are asked to keep one of those?

Post by anouarjuve Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:45 pm

AMAURI : the player who didn't get his chance with del neri
or IAQUINTA : more talented than Amauri but suffers a lot from injuries

what will you take if you are asked to keep one of those? Amauri_iaquinta-gol
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

what will you take if you are asked to keep one of those? Empty Re: what will you take if you are asked to keep one of those?

Post by BoBo Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Nightmare scenario I say never again affraid
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

what will you take if you are asked to keep one of those? Empty Re: what will you take if you are asked to keep one of those?

Post by S Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:51 pm

If i had to keep one of those i would keep iaquinta..Reasons..

1.He is more than willing to be a benchwarmer whilst amauri is not..

2.Earns less than Amauri

3.Scores some wonderful goals when needed although he misses some sitters more often than not..
And also has a better goal scoring ratio than amauri in the past few seasons..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:52 pm

BoBo wrote:Nightmare scenario I say never again affraid
your opinion???
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:If i had to keep one of those i would keep iaquinta..Reasons..

1.He is more than willing to be a benchwarmer whilst amauri is not..

2.Earns less than Amauri

3.Scores some wonderful goals when needed although he misses some sitters more often than not..
And also has a better goal scoring ratio than amauri in the past few seasons..
by the way he played very well today
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:13 pm

I just watched and no doubt Iaquinta would be my pick

It just pisses me off when thinking of all the time he falls and has done so for 2 seasons now
wtf he just falls no matter what and he is always the biggest guy on the field so it makes no sense
but i know he does that cause he is no good and he try to hide it that way
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Iaquinta as a fourth option... bah whatever, why not... Amauri can leave for what I care...

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Amauri he proved in parma that Juve was the problem not him and that he has great sense for goal
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:25 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Amauri he proved in parma that Juve was the problem not him and that he has great sense for goal

Yeah..we cant deny that Amauri is more clinical than Iaquinta but his work rate is pretty poor in my opinion compared to Iaquinta ...For someone with little skill on the ball and average pace he needs to work harder..Although he holds up the ball well too which is good centre forward play..

And was perhaps too eager to prove himself last season which ultimately led to his downfall..So much so that he even lost his positioning sense in front of goal..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:38 pm

I will say Iaquinta coz he is more used to Juve than Amauri,he has lower salary than Amauri and as Surag said he can be bench player.
But the problem is that we have already Toni,ADP and Quagliarella as bench warmers
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:12 pm

If Amauri could get back to his Palermo/early Juve career form, hed be an awesome backup to Matri, and would even challenge matri for the starting spot. Remember that he had 11 goals in Serie A beforr his form declined in half a season, plus a few goals in the CL, including one against Real Madrid. But even if he could regain that form, id rather Matri start. Amauri in his prime is better in the air, but Matris better on the ground, and Amauris frustration antics like throwing his hands up in the air when he loses the ball drives me crazy.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:13 pm

What's wrong with iaquinta? Yeh he's injury prone but he's a very good player. Whereas amauri is horrible. U only need to look at his scoring record to laugh
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:42 pm

As a player, Amauri
For Juventus, Iaquinta.

Iaquinta has a smaller salary for starters and Amauri has to be the main option to succeed, he showed how deadly he can be when leading the line for Parma. Scoring 7 goals in 11 appearances is no fluke.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:33 am

DeviAngel wrote:Amauri he proved in parma that Juve was the problem not him and that he has great sense for goal

I fully understand that, but for 4m per season, and him not accept a discount on his wage, sorry I can't approve of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 am

Iaquinta for sure as he is always injured so he would never be in the lineup anyway...

As for Amauri, his salary is way too high for us at 4m. Just to get rid of his salary alone woiuld be a great move. He doesn't fit our system anyway, he is a box to box type striker which doesn't fit into our current system. He needs to play with someone like Giovinco or Cassano who can feed him the ball. We don't have that type of player up front so we need more mobile CF's like Matri and Quags who can create their own chances. And Iaquinta, for all of his faults, is pretty mobile as well so he fits into our system better.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:24 am

Amauri - 7 goals

Giovinco the midget - 7 assists

Amauri with Giovinco - a great scorer

Amauri without Giovinco - a bench warmer
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:38 am

juve_gigi wrote:

Amauri - 7 goals

Giovinco the midget - 7 assists

Amauri with Giovinco - a great scorer

Amauri without Giovinco - a bench warmer

Yeah because Amauri was the target man, the main guy leading the line.
Amauri with support- a great player.
Amauri alongside Quagliarella who is not a Giovinco type player- no goals.

He also scored a couple goals with Diego playing as the SS in pre season (coincidence?)

Amauri with a creative SS- Diego, Giovinco, Cassano, Del Piero type player- amazing.
Amauri with Quagliarella or Iaquinta- nothing.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down