Gago's agent is mad

+39
Rebaño Sagrado
BarrileteCosmico
punkfusion1992
urbaNRoots
kiranr
Babun
sportsczy
Adit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lord Hades
halamadrid2
Omniscient
Zero
Doc
ErPupone
S32TABLANCA
Thimmy
BarcaLearning
VanDeezNuts
Berbaflop
Onyx
SuperMAG
Valkyrja
the xcx
Kingofeverythingclassy
Madvillain
EarlyPrototype
izzy
Tifoso Romanista
Albiceleste
Swanhends
leemhuis
Lex
Le Samourai
tonger
McLewis
LeVersacci
Dante
Mr Nick09
43 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Gago's agent is mad

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat 19 May - 1:31:46

The Argentina international joined the Giallorossi on loan from Los Blancos last summer, after barely featuring during his Portuguese boss' first season at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Gago is now on the verge of completing a permanent move to the Stadio Olimpico, with the two clubs close to agreeing a transfer fee, and the player's representative, Marcelo Lombilla, has admitted that the former Boca Juniors starlet will be only too happy to see the back of Mourinho.

"He did not have any time for Gago and not only that, he disrespected a person as faultless as Fernando," the agent told Goal.com.

"Fernando did not receive the professional treatment he deserved and he will not go back. [Mourinho] disrespected an impeccable character.

"If you told me that Gago was confrontational, unprofessional ... But no, he was not. In four and a half years, his behaviour was flawless."

When pressed on exactly how Gago had been mistreated, Lombilla replied: "He was just disrespected in every sense of the word."

The agent says the 26-year-old midfielder now only looking forward, with his move to the Italian capital set to be finalised sooner rather than later.

"We are very close. Roma and Gago are already in agreement," he explained. "We are now waiting on the outcome of Roma's meeting with Real Madrid. They now have to agree a deal among themselves."

Gago, who has been capped 35 times by his country, made 30 Serie A appearances for the Giallorossi this season, scoring one goal and racking up four assists.

LOL, i dont know what happened between mou and gago, other than the fact that he picked a fight with Pedro Leon, but these agents manipulations techniques are pathetic.

Gago is loaned out with a 7M clause to make the deal permanent iirc. All Roma have to do is to pay the money agreed in the contract, because we have no plans for him anyway.

But now seems like Roma is trying to low ball us to get the price down, as if it wasnt cheap enough, and his agent is running schemes in the press to put pressure on us? lol

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Dante Sat 19 May - 1:48:44

Maybe , get this , Mou did disrespected him afterall hmm

also , why think like that ? Roma doesn't have the fame of negotiating cheaply . They always pay their part of the deal , they are like , small Lannisters of football Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by LeVersacci Sat 19 May - 1:52:59

Dante13 wrote:Maybe , get this , Mou did disrespected him afterall hmm

also , why think like that ? Roma doesn't have the fame of negotiating cheaply . They always pay their part of the deal , they are like , small Lannisters of football Laughing

Roma always pays their debts hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13448
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Dante Sat 19 May - 1:54:20

Anti-DNA wrote:
Dante13 wrote:Maybe , get this , Mou did disrespected him afterall hmm

also , why think like that ? Roma doesn't have the fame of negotiating cheaply . They always pay their part of the deal , they are like , small Lannisters of football Laughing

Roma always pays their debts hmm

why , don't they :vagi:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by McLewis Sat 19 May - 1:59:10

Lannisters of football :bow:

Though, we are known for our lowballing tactics lol. Worked well bringing in Stek. Ajax wanted 10, we offered 6 repeatedly until he eventually forced them to take it lol

We're doing it now to Benfica and Porto for Garay and Rolando...offering 8m for each when both clubs want 10-15.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13049
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by tonger Sat 19 May - 2:04:25

if only that tactic works in FM Sad
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 704
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat 19 May - 2:04:57

Dante13 wrote:Maybe , get this , Mou did disrespected him afterall hmm

also , why think like that ? Roma doesn't have the fame of negotiating cheaply . They always pay their part of the deal , they are like , small Lannisters of football Laughing


He is basically saying that, because Gago is happy in Rome and Mou disrespected him, we should accept whatever Roma give us.

screw that, pay up, or we sell him to another team lol, for 7m there are plenty teams out there that would love to have Gago
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Dante Sat 19 May - 2:05:00

McLewis wrote:Lannisters of football :bow:

Though, we are known for our lowballing tactics lol. Worked well bringing in Stek. Ajax wanted 10, we offered 6 repeatedly until he eventually forced them to take it lol

We're doing it now to Benfica and Porto for Garay and Rolando...offering 8m for each when both clubs want 10-15.

well , i didn't mean that like you are the big spenders.. From what i remember though , Roma almost never had an issue with done deals .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Le Samourai Sat 19 May - 2:08:23

Lass got minutes ahead of him....this classifies as disrespect from my point of view.

I'm still butthurt about how Gago got frozen out.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Dante Sat 19 May - 2:13:52

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Dante13 wrote:Maybe , get this , Mou did disrespected him afterall hmm

also , why think like that ? Roma doesn't have the fame of negotiating cheaply . They always pay their part of the deal , they are like , small Lannisters of football Laughing


He is basically saying that, because Gago is happy in Rome and Mou disrespected him, we should accept whatever Roma give us.

screw that, pay up, or we sell him to another team lol, for 7m there are plenty teams out there that would love to have Gago

well , i am sure 7m are a very good deal for Roma , if anything.

But, his agent doesn't exactly mention anything about that agreed 7 millions .. hmm
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Lex Sat 19 May - 2:29:12

Le Samourai wrote:Lass got minutes ahead of him....
To an Italian, that would be like an insult to the family
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by leemhuis Sat 19 May - 2:32:19

Aren't Americans running Roma these days?
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 923
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Swanhends Sat 19 May - 2:36:06

Lex wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Lass got minutes ahead of him....
To an Italian, that would be like an insult to the family

Lass getting minutes ahead of you is even insulting in Uruguay hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by McLewis Sat 19 May - 2:51:07

I don't think there will be a problem with us paying 7m. It's honestly a tough sum to lowball since he's worth far more than that in truth. Still worth at least 10 based on his performances this season so 7 is a steal.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13049
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Albiceleste Sat 19 May - 3:13:05

McLewis wrote:Lannisters of :bow: .
kudos for the AGoT reference Thumbs up drinking

Gagod the impeccable man :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat 19 May - 5:33:51

:lol!: I Read Roma wants to pay 6 instead of 7 , i dont know why Real Madrid has a issue about 1m :lol!:

I thought they were a classy team , I guess not
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by izzy Sat 19 May - 5:36:20

Sorano Totti wrote: :lol!: I Read Roma wants to pay 6 instead of 7 , i dont know why Real Madrid has a issue about 1m :lol!:

I thought they were a classy team , I guess not

:facepalm:

Its 7 million. Not 6 or 5, 7 Million. You can't pay up and meet the agreement then go fck off.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by McLewis Sat 19 May - 5:43:54

Sorano Totti wrote: :lol!: I Read Roma wants to pay 6 instead of 7 , i dont know why Real Madrid has a issue about 1m :lol!:

I thought they were a classy team , I guess not

To be honest, if we're going to make a big deal about paying 1m for such as great player then we frankly don't deserve him.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13049
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat 19 May - 5:57:11

McLewis wrote:
Sorano Totti wrote: :lol!: I Read Roma wants to pay 6 instead of 7 , i dont know why Real Madrid has a issue about 1m :lol!:

I thought they were a classy team , I guess not

To be honest, if we're going to make a big deal about paying 1m for such as great player then we frankly don't deserve him.

He apparently doesn't want to go back there because whatever problems they had and i have something at th back of mind about him saying that Barcelona is a better club , although im not sure about it but whatever it is the player is happy here and real Madrid spent 60m something on Kaka just to keep the bench warm , 1m big deal?
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by izzy Sat 19 May - 6:02:49

Sorano Totti wrote:
McLewis wrote:
Sorano Totti wrote: :lol!: I Read Roma wants to pay 6 instead of 7 , i dont know why Real Madrid has a issue about 1m :lol!:

I thought they were a classy team , I guess not

To be honest, if we're going to make a big deal about paying 1m for such as great player then we frankly don't deserve him.

He apparently doesn't want to go back there because whatever problems they had and i have something at th back of mind about him saying that Barcelona is a better club , although im not sure about it but whatever it is the player is happy here and real Madrid spent 60m something on Kaka just to keep the bench warm , 1m big deal?

This shouldn't even be up for debate, if Roma want to act cheap i'm sure Real Madrid have no problem putting him on the market for other teams to acquire his services.

Trying to low ball Flo is really something you don't want to do.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat 19 May - 6:05:06

izzy wrote:
Sorano Totti wrote:
McLewis wrote:
Sorano Totti wrote: :lol!: I Read Roma wants to pay 6 instead of 7 , i dont know why Real Madrid has a issue about 1m :lol!:

I thought they were a classy team , I guess not

To be honest, if we're going to make a big deal about paying 1m for such as great player then we frankly don't deserve him.

He apparently doesn't want to go back there because whatever problems they had and i have something at th back of mind about him saying that Barcelona is a better club , although im not sure about it but whatever it is the player is happy here and real Madrid spent 60m something on Kaka just to keep the bench warm , 1m big deal?

This shouldn't even be up for debate, if Roma want to act cheap i'm sure Real Madrid have no problem putting him on the market for other teams to acquire his services.

Trying to low ball Flo is really something you don't want to do.

Its not our problem that Real Madrid cant handle their players professionally and yeah i always get discounts because i'm Italian
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat 19 May - 6:13:39

Well, it's not our fault that you cant commit to what you agreed lol.

Milan is looking for cheap midfielders, i am sure they would enjoy Gago
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat 19 May - 6:15:10

Mr Nick09 wrote:Well, it's not our fault that you cant commit to what you agreed lol.

Milan is looking for cheap midfielders, i am sure they would enjoy Gago

Lol Milan is only for free transfers you better watch out for Kaka instead
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat 19 May - 6:21:19

i wouldnt mind we let Gago go for free at Milan then lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat 19 May - 6:22:43

Mr Nick09 wrote:i wouldnt mind we let Gago go for free at Milan then lol

What a Tool
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Gago's agent is mad Empty Re: Gago's agent is mad

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum