KMD
Grande_Milano
Magricos
DRK
Lex
TonyDaBeast
11 posters

Go down

if i was an England supporter i would be like Empty if i was an England supporter i would be like

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu May 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Roy Hodgson amazing! The new coach of the England team, presenting the 23-man squad for Euro 2012, he ran into a gaffe of those hard to forget. When asked on behalf of the convening of the 19 year old Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, Arsenal midfielder, the former coach said: "It 's a great player and has impressed me particularly in the race between Arsenal and the Emirates Milan. I was there and saw how well he did against Pirlo and Ambrosini. Yeah, that's right: only one Pirlo played for Juventus, and the other, Ambrosini, in that game was suspended.

Not bad for a technician to replace Fabio Capello called (now, probably, if the'll be laughing ...) and that in less than a month will lead England to Euro 2012. In the group stage, the English will face Ukraine, Sweden and France: Hodgson's team prepare to face Oleg Blochin, Henrik Larsson and Zinedine Zidane?

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

if i was an England supporter i would be like Empty Re: if i was an England supporter i would be like

Post by Lex Thu May 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Link? Source? Proof?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

if i was an England supporter i would be like Empty Re: if i was an England supporter i would be like

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu May 17, 2012 4:56 pm

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.calciomercato.com/&ei=khmxT_-DCaaJ0QHzxv3_Cw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CDcQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dcalciomercato%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D578%26prmd%3Dimvns

on the left side of the page click on milan

scroll down just a little till u say hosgsons face saying crazy hodgson. click on the article and enjoy Razz
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu May 17, 2012 8:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lexS2u3ePc&feature=player_detailpage

heres proof in video form
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu May 17, 2012 10:57 pm

:facepalm:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu May 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Homo Premfaceticus
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Fri May 18, 2012 2:31 am

haha, looks like he knows nothing and will let the england squad manage themselves
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 18, 2012 2:35 am

Suspect
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri May 18, 2012 2:36 am

He can count to 10 and doesn't have an off shore bank account for his dog. That's enough.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 18, 2012 2:39 am

Didn't have any hopes anyway.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 2:45 am

This has to the first time in my lifetime that the stupid little plastic England flags that people put on their cars are no where to be seen yet. Shocked

No England flags in the window, no 'we will win for bobby' adverts.

Nothing.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri May 18, 2012 3:15 am

Clueless.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri May 18, 2012 5:36 am

Idiot coach + low expectations + players so bad that you can't overrate them + relatively little media pressure = win.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down