Roma FIFA 13 ratings

+12
GiuseDG97
Patrick Bateman
la bestia negra
Abramovich
Vlad the Impaler
The Messiah
McLewis
Umezawa27
DiRocco
Arquitecto
fb123
arigle
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by arigle Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:56 am

First off, I wanted to say that I haven't been posting in the past 5-6 months due to end of highschool exams, applications to universities (I got accepted in Rome! Finally, every other Sunday I can be at the Olimpico!) and subsequent move to Rome Very Happy
Back to the important stuff, I took this idea from someone on the Bayern Munich forum, and I thought it would be fun to predict and interesting to show what we actually think of our players to say what we think should be their "overall rating" in the new FIFA game.
I'll start Smile
Stekelenburg 84
Ivan Piris (? Haven't seen enough yet)
Nicolas Burdisso 80
Leandro Castan 78 (Don't know if I've seen enough)
Federico Balzaretti 82
Daniele de Rossi 85
Miralem Pjanic 81
Michael Bradley 77
Erik Lamela 78
Mattia Destro 79 (Pablo Osvaldo 80)
Francesco Totti 82

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 258
Join date : 2011-12-29

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by fb123 Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:11 am

Stekelenburg 82
Ivan Piris 75
Nicolas Burdisso 78
Leandro Castan 77
Federico Balzaretti 80
Daniele de Rossi 86
Miralem Pjanic 77
Michael Bradley 78
Erik Lamela 77
Mattia Destro 77
Pablo Osvaldo 78
Francesco Totti 79

fb123
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-07-08
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:01 am

Stekelenburg 83
Ivan Piris (? Haven't seen enough yet)
Nicolas Burdisso 80
Leandro Castan 79 (Don't know if I've seen enough)
Federico Balzaretti 83
Daniele de Rossi 88
Miralem Pjanic 82
Michael Bradley 82
Erik Lamela 80
Mattia Destro 80 (Pablo Osvaldo 80)
Francesco Totti 84-85
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12373
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by DiRocco Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Stekelenburg 83
Ivan Piris (? Haven't seen enough yet)
Nicolas Burdisso 80
Leandro Castan 79 (Don't know if I've seen enough)
Federico Balzaretti 83
Daniele de Rossi 88
Miralem Pjanic 82
Michael Bradley 82
Erik Lamela 80
Mattia Destro 80 (Pablo Osvaldo 80)
Francesco Totti 84-85

Solid ratings. Good call on DDR. If Xavi, Iniesta can be over 90 DDR is just as good in his role as those guys are in theirs. He has been grossly underrated for quite a while.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by Umezawa27 Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Stekelenburg 84
Ivan Piris 73 (but with at least 83 of speed)
Nicolas Burdisso 79 (unfortunately he's coming from an injure)
Leandro Castan 80 (he won Libertadores playing very well)
Federico Balzaretti 83
Daniele de Rossi 86 (i will put 88 but fifa 13 staff seems to dislike our serie a, by putting for example 87 to xabi alonso and just 84 to a champions like daniele)
Miralem Pjanic 79
Michael Bradley 78
Erik Lamela 78
Mattia Destro 79
Francesco Totti 79 (they're decreasing him of one point by one during the year)
Pablo Osvaldo: On Pablo i want to open a little sub discussion. In fifa they snob a lot osvaldo. In the reality he is quick and skillful! In the game he's like Luca toni, big, fat and slow! I'm tired of that i hope they will make him more skillful this year! So i hope at least a 81!

Umezawa27
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-09-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by McLewis Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:52 am

Welcome to the forums, Umezawa Very Happy

Agreed on all of you ratings. Especially Osvaldo. That guy's style is more like Falcao than frakking Toni Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13370
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by The Messiah Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:55 am

Stekelenburg 78
Ivan Piris 69
Nicolas Burdisso 70
Leandro Castan 72
Federico Balzaretti 69
Daniele de Rossi 90
Miralem Pjanic 80
Michael Bradley 69
Erik Lamela 75
Mattia Destro 74 (Pablo Osvaldo 70)
Francesco Totti 80
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by McLewis Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:14 am

So based on those ratings, the only players you've watched with any degree of regularity are De Rossi, Totti and Pjanic.

The rest you just took guesses at. Got it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13370
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by The Messiah Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:32 pm

McLewis wrote:So based on those ratings, the only players you've watched with any degree of regularity are De Rossi, Totti and Pjanic.

The rest you just took guesses at. Got it.

To be honest I have seen most of those players and I gave them the rating they deserve, Stekelenburg maybe I was a bit harsh on him but he hasn't impressed me much since he moved to Roma(but he was good with Ajax. Burdisso was nothing to talk about when he was still in Inter but I haven't seen much of him these days but I don't really think he's deserving more than 74 maximum.

Ivan Piris: don't know much about him but looking at his previous club and considering the fact that he has only make 20 competitive I couldn't rate him more than 69.


Michael Bradl :facepalm: couldn't cut it in Aston Villa, 3 appearance.

Federico Balzaretti maybe 74.

All my other rest rating, I am pretty sure will be similar to what people in fifa think.



The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:38 pm

The Messiah wrote:Stekelenburg 78
Ivan Piris 69
Nicolas Burdisso 70
Leandro Castan 72
Federico Balzaretti 69
Daniele de Rossi 90
Miralem Pjanic 80
Michael Bradley 69
Erik Lamela 75
Mattia Destro 74 (Pablo Osvaldo 70)
Francesco Totti 80

Stekelenburg 85 for sure.

Balzaretti 69/74?Have you watched him at Euro 2012? Very Happy

Totti 80?You should have seen the game against Inter.He is still in a good shape.He deserves at least 85.Fabulous ball control, passing and dribbling skills.

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3779
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by McLewis Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:27 pm

The Messiah wrote:
McLewis wrote:So based on those ratings, the only players you've watched with any degree of regularity are De Rossi, Totti and Pjanic.

The rest you just took guesses at. Got it.

To be honest I have seen most of those players and I gave them the rating they deserve, Stekelenburg maybe I was a bit harsh on him but he hasn't impressed me much since he moved to Roma(but he was good with Ajax. Burdisso was nothing to talk about when he was still in Inter but I haven't seen much of him these days but I don't really think he's deserving more than 74 maximum.

Ivan Piris: don't know much about him but looking at his previous club and considering the fact that he has only make 20 competitive I couldn't rate him more than 69.


Michael Bradl :facepalm: couldn't cut it in Aston Villa, 3 appearance.

Federico Balzaretti maybe 74.

All my other rest rating, I am pretty sure will be similar to what people in fifa think.




Thanks for admitting you merely guessed at how good these guys are without actually watching them regularly.

I do not and will not allow trolling in this section. If you're going to post here, you will be respectful of this club and its players. Period.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13370
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by Abramovich Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:54 pm

I lold at Osvaldo being 70 especially.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by la bestia negra Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:36 pm

osvaldo being 70 is blasphemy tbh
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by Umezawa27 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:22 am

McLewis wrote:Welcome to the forums, Umezawa Very Happy

Agreed on all of you ratings. Especially Osvaldo. That guy's style is more like Falcao than frakking Toni Laughing

Thanks a lot! Wink


Umezawa27
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-09-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by Umezawa27 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:23 am

The Messiah wrote:
McLewis wrote:So based on those ratings, the only players you've watched with any degree of regularity are De Rossi, Totti and Pjanic.

The rest you just took guesses at. Got it.

To be honest I have seen most of those players and I gave them the rating they deserve, Stekelenburg maybe I was a bit harsh on him but he hasn't impressed me much since he moved to Roma(but he was good with Ajax. Burdisso was nothing to talk about when he was still in Inter but I haven't seen much of him these days but I don't really think he's deserving more than 74 maximum.

Ivan Piris: don't know much about him but looking at his previous club and considering the fact that he has only make 20 competitive I couldn't rate him more than 69.


Michael Bradl :facepalm: couldn't cut it in Aston Villa, 3 appearance.

Federico Balzaretti maybe 74.

All my other rest rating, I am pretty sure will be similar to what people in fifa think.




Osvaldo by himself it's stronger than all liverpool's forwards put toghether.
So, bitch please.

Umezawa27
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-09-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by Umezawa27 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:35 am

However, if u want to see this, i've find an interesting unofficial site to check all fifa 13's overall! Check out as roma's overall! Some of them are really bad... This forum doesn't allow me to post any link! It's a pity!

Osvaldo is still underrated... 75 in Pace.... he will keep moving like luca toni....
Sad
The player overall's in this site are:

De Rossi 86
Steke 82
Balzaretti 80
Totti 79 (-___-)
Burdisso 78
Bradley 78
Pablo 78 (-___-)
Lamela 77
Castan 77
Pijanic 77
Destro 77
Tachtsidis 75
Perrotta 74
Taddei 74
Marquinho 74 (WITH JUST 75 in PACE!!! IT's crazy, he's a lightning on the wings! -___-)
Lobont 73 (it's too much xD)
Florenzi 68
N Lopez 67 (with just 78 in Pace.... -____-)

Umezawa27
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-09-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Umezawa27 wrote:However, if u want to see this, i've find an interesting unofficial site to check all fifa 13's overall! Check out as roma's overall! Some of them are really bad... This forum doesn't allow me to post any link! It's a pity!

Osvaldo is still underrated... 75 in Pace.... he will keep moving like luca toni.... Sad
The player overall's in this site are:

De Rossi 86
Steke 82
Balzaretti 80
Totti 79 (-___-)
Burdisso 78
Bradley 78
Pablo 78 (-___-)
Lamela 77
Castan 77
Pijanic 77
Destro 77
Tachtsidis 75
Perrotta 74
Taddei 74
Marquinho 74 (WITH JUST 75 in PACE!!! IT's crazy, he's a lightning on the wings! -___-)
Lobont 73 (it's too much xD)
Florenzi 68
N Lopez 67 (with just 78 in Pace.... -____-)


Not to worry,the EDIT option is your friend Wink
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by Umezawa27 Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:
Umezawa27 wrote:However, if u want to see this, i've find an interesting unofficial site to check all fifa 13's overall! Check out as roma's overall! Some of them are really bad... This forum doesn't allow me to post any link! It's a pity!

Osvaldo is still underrated... 75 in Pace.... he will keep moving like luca toni.... Sad
The player overall's in this site are:

De Rossi 86
Steke 82
Balzaretti 80
Totti 79 (-___-)
Burdisso 78
Bradley 78
Pablo 78 (-___-)
Lamela 77
Castan 77
Pijanic 77
Destro 77
Tachtsidis 75
Perrotta 74
Taddei 74
Marquinho 74 (WITH JUST 75 in PACE!!! IT's crazy, he's a lightning on the wings! -___-)
Lobont 73 (it's too much xD)
Florenzi 68
N Lopez 67 (with just 78 in Pace.... -____-)


Not to worry,the EDIT option is your friend Wink

I'm italian, what's the problem? Did i make any mistakes?

Umezawa27
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-09-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Umezawa27 wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
Umezawa27 wrote:However, if u want to see this, i've find an interesting unofficial site to check all fifa 13's overall! Check out as roma's overall! Some of them are really bad... This forum doesn't allow me to post any link! It's a pity!

Osvaldo is still underrated... 75 in Pace.... he will keep moving like luca toni.... Sad
The player overall's in this site are:

De Rossi 86
Steke 82
Balzaretti 80
Totti 79 (-___-)
Burdisso 78
Bradley 78
Pablo 78 (-___-)
Lamela 77
Castan 77
Pijanic 77
Destro 77
Tachtsidis 75
Perrotta 74
Taddei 74
Marquinho 74 (WITH JUST 75 in PACE!!! IT's crazy, he's a lightning on the wings! -___-)
Lobont 73 (it's too much xD)
Florenzi 68
N Lopez 67 (with just 78 in Pace.... -____-)


Not to worry,the EDIT option is your friend Wink

I'm italian, what's the problem? Did i make any mistakes?

No mate,I meant the EDIT option on Fifa Thumbs up
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by Umezawa27 Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:
Umezawa27 wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
Umezawa27 wrote:However, if u want to see this, i've find an interesting unofficial site to check all fifa 13's overall! Check out as roma's overall! Some of them are really bad... This forum doesn't allow me to post any link! It's a pity!

Osvaldo is still underrated... 75 in Pace.... he will keep moving like luca toni.... Sad
The player overall's in this site are:

De Rossi 86
Steke 82
Balzaretti 80
Totti 79 (-___-)
Burdisso 78
Bradley 78
Pablo 78 (-___-)
Lamela 77
Castan 77
Pijanic 77
Destro 77
Tachtsidis 75
Perrotta 74
Taddei 74
Marquinho 74 (WITH JUST 75 in PACE!!! IT's crazy, he's a lightning on the wings! -___-)
Lobont 73 (it's too much xD)
Florenzi 68
N Lopez 67 (with just 78 in Pace.... -____-)


Not to worry,the EDIT option is your friend Wink

I'm italian, what's the problem? Did i make any mistakes?

No mate,I meant the EDIT option on Fifa Thumbs up
The problem is that i can't play online with edit team!

Umezawa27
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-09-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty I'm New on the forum but i am a huge roma supporter so i want to give you my opinion.

Post by GiuseDG97 Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Roma season wasn't positive last year but with Euro 2012 and other competitions many players demonstrated how strong they are.
Stekelenburg:84 (though his season wasn't good he still is a great keeper and he will demonstrate it)
Balzaretti:81 (he is the best italian LRD and he demonstrated it at Euro 2012)
Castan:77 (he just won the Copa Libertadores but his rating wasn't high in fifa 12 so i don't expect more than this but i hope that after december he'll reach 80)
Burdisso:78 (Of course one of the best defender in Serie A but because of last year injury his rating will not be high)
Piris:74 (he is not well known but his last season at San Paolo wasn't bad,he is also in Paraguay NAtional team and i think he can reach 77 also because he his very young)
Pjanic:81 (hewas one of the best midfielder last year so i don't understand why he should be downgraded.He is in his National team,he is only 22 years old,he must have 4 star skill)
De Rossi:87 (he is one of the best in the world in his position)
Bradley:77 (Last year at Chievo he was the year surprise,he was suppose to be a Sub but because of an injury he became a very important player and he was one of the best player last year in italy,plus he is only 24 years old)
Lamela:77 (he is a great young player and last year he showed us his skills,he is still very young,just 20 years old,give him time to explode)
Osvaldo:81 (last year he was shit: slow,only 3 skill stars,weak.He scored 12 goals last year and he is very fast and can do many skills.If Klose was rated 83 why he is rated 79???he also scored 2 goals yesterday with italy)
Totti:79 (he is a great player but he is getting older Sad so he won't become stronger but of course he must have 4 skills stars)
Destro:79 (he scored 14 goals last year and he is also very young so)
Marquinho:76 (we already know him,good header,amazing speed,good skills,what he deserves)
Dodò:74 (don't know much about him but he seems great,he is injured so we must wait to see him)
Marquinhos-Romagnoli:73 (very young defenders,we'll see)
Lobont:73 (good second keeper)
Tachtsidis:74 (he did great in serie B last year and he is also doing good with roma by now)
Florenzi:74 (11 goals in serie B last year,great pace,we saw him against inter,impressive)
Lopez:73 (he is still very young,18 years old,he already scored against catania but i don't think he is enough well known to be stronger than this)
Goicoechea:69 (our new goalkeper,if he is in the game he will be shit because nobody knows him)

GiuseDG97
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by GiuseDG97 Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:31 pm

I missed
Taddei:76 (always doing what he is asked to do,great player)

GiuseDG97
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by GiuseDG97 Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:32 pm

oh also
Perrotta:74 (he haven't played much next year)

GiuseDG97
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by McLewis Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Benevenuto GiuseDG97 Smile

Great ratings. Leaves a lot of room for these guys to improve and eventually peak and that's how it should be. Just about all of our youngsters can and should peak 80+ in this game, making us a 5-star team in later seasons. Good stuff, brah.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13370
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by Kaladin Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:36 pm

DDR is hugely underrated in FIFA, defo deserves an 88 or an 87 at least
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Roma FIFA 13 ratings Empty Re: Roma FIFA 13 ratings

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum