Man City made Giovinco enquiry

2 posters

Go down

Man City made Giovinco enquiry  Empty Man City made Giovinco enquiry

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Manchester City have made enquires about Parma and Juventus talent Sebastian Giovinco, it has been confirmed.

Claudio Pasqualin, who looks after the Italian forward along with fellow agent Andrea D’Amico, made the claim to Sky Sport Italia on Thursday.

Giovinco’s future is a hot topic of debate after his 15 Serie A goals this term caught the attention of some of Europe’s top clubs.

“Giovinco has deserved all of the praise he has received for a marvellous season,” Pasqualin commented.

“Juve and Parma will firstly have to resolve his co-ownership arrangement, but it’s no secret that Barcelona have sent scouts to watch him play.

“Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid? One thing is to be interested in a player, it’s another to start talks.

“Nevertheless, they are not the only two sides to have requested information, Manchester City have as well.”

Giovinco is co-owned between Parma and Juventus and there are suggestions that the Italian champions may want him back in Turin at the desire of boss Antonio Conte.

“I still haven’t spoken to Conte and neither has D’Amico,” Pasqualin added. “Once we have then we’ll be able to give you an answer on that possibility.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Man City made Giovinco enquiry  Empty Re: Man City made Giovinco enquiry

Post by Juventude Thu May 17, 2012 2:47 pm

I think we need to pay what it takes to get Parma to sell their share to us. If we keep him, that's fine. If we sell him, we'll make back any money we had to pay Parma for him. If Man City is interested, that's even better because they love to overpay.

I'm worried about it going to a blind draw and Parma having a better offer from a major club waiting for them. Parma might then have enough money to outbid Juve. If you're the director of Barca, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, etc., you'd rather give 25-30 million to Parma than Juve.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum