Buffon: 'Scudetto not like others'

3 posters

Go down

Buffon: 'Scudetto not like others'  Empty Buffon: 'Scudetto not like others'

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Gigi Buffon points out the 2011-12 Juventus Scudetto “will never be the same as the others, not in the past or the future.”

The Bianconeri made history by becoming the first side to end a 20-team Serie A unbeaten, while it was also the first post-Calciopoli trophy for the club.

“I will hopefully be playing for a long time yet and hope the Juventus Museum can be further filled with new silverware,” said Buffon at the inauguration.

“Already today seeing a little space dedicated to me was wonderful. Celebrating the Scudetto was fantastic, as there was so much repressed joy waiting to burst out.

“This success will never be the same as the others, not in the past or the future.”

Alessandro Del Piero naturally has a place in the Juventus Museum, although his contract was not renewed this summer.

“As he ends his Juve career like this, having beaten every record, he will be seen as the image of this club for the next 150-200 years,” continued Buffon.

“I don’t think he could’ve asked for anything more and I’d have loved to be in his place after everything he has achieved.

“Alex’s gesture in not wanting the number 10 jersey to be retired only confirmed what a great man he is. In future those who have the honour of wearing it will know whose shoulders it graced.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Buffon: 'Scudetto not like others'  Empty Re: Buffon: 'Scudetto not like others'

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed May 16, 2012 8:39 pm

I like what Buffon said about his friend.If Del Piero is like a logo for the club, Buffon will also be the image of Juventus when he will retire.Due giocatori enormi.

Last edited by vlafy on Wed May 16, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Buffon: 'Scudetto not like others'  Empty Re: Buffon: 'Scudetto not like others'

Post by Juveman17 Wed May 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Buffon you are THE MAN.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down