SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

5 posters

Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 15, 2012 10:08 pm

In the evening the usual point in Sky Sport 24, the sports editor of the satellite channel has done a summary on the day of Juventus on the market. It starts from Giovinco, a player who always like but on which hangs the sword of Damocles of envelopes having co-ownership with Parma and an agreement between the parties yet to be found with Napoli in the background as a threat.

Van Persie and Higuain are primary targets for attack with the second, however, between PSG and England between Juventus and although Argentine officials there have been contacts. For the striker is the iron will to keep him despite Wenger's contract expires in 2013 but in the end much will depend also on what the player decides. Finally it is cool to the track Right now that Inter have made a decisive step with a meeting between Branca and Precious.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by LWL91 Tue May 15, 2012 10:19 pm

What to say.. If Wenger bites this is fair smoking
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 15, 2012 10:28 pm

LWL91 wrote:What to say.. If Wenger bites this is fair smoking

Wenger was always admirer of Giovinco
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by LWL91 Tue May 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Then it's a good deal Very Happy I mean.. RVP is possibly the best striker in the world right now, letting go of Giovinco would be hard but in return for the world's best striker? Who can complain?
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by Juventude Tue May 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Wenger has always liked Gio. I definitely could see him being used in a deal for RVP, but we're going to have to work out a deal with Parma. I would normally say to let it go to a blind auction, but Napoli might screw that up.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by LWL91 Tue May 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Juventude wrote:Wenger has always liked Gio. I definitely could see him being used in a deal for RVP, but we're going to have to work out a deal with Parma. I would normally say to let it go to a blind auction, but Napoli might screw that up.
How could Napoli screw it up? Giovinco deal is between Parma and Juve, so they told, Parma, Juve were able to talk over the future of Giovinco in private.. Where does Napoli come in??
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by Luca Tue May 15, 2012 10:41 pm

RVP is a pipe dream guys, I wouldn't hold your breath.
I like the ambition, but I don't see any execution in this move whatsoever.

Also, I'm sure Giovinco will love to know that he is being used as a pawn.

It begins :vagi:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by LWL91 Tue May 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Luca wrote:RVP is a pipe dream guys, I wouldn't hold your breath.
I like the ambition, but I don't see any execution in this move whatsoever.

Also, I'm sure Giovinco will love to know that he is being used as a pawn.

It begins :vagi:

True. I can't imagine it materialize either.. Cavani is almost as impossible with the asking price of 60 million € but whatever.. in the Cavani case it would require himself to take action and state he'd like CL football for next season. A player with his ability should want more then Napoli as well.. I think Cavani is Happy with Napoli but i guess he'd make a statement or two over the summer of a "bigger dream" or something.. Maybe we're all deceived because we have failed to sign anything big since........ since what?? RVP just seems impossible.. Even in Fifa and Manager.....
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by Luca Tue May 15, 2012 11:12 pm

Well, if Cavani is smart and sees that Lavezzi leaves he should do the same.
He can stand to make a lot more money by joining another club as Napoli doesn't really give him quite that high of wages compared to strikers who produce similarly.

Making significantly less than Amauri was a couple years ago- just to keep that in mind (unless I'm mistaken regarding Cavani's wages)

If Lavezzi leaves, Napoli is not in the champions league. This would be Cavani's chance to get his payout in case he cannot replicate his form again next season. Look how much value Hamsik has lost within two years after he was so rated (overrated though).

In any case, I believe Cavani's time to join Juventus passed when he went to Napoli, I stand by that and I don't see him wearing a Juventus jersey.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by LWL91 Tue May 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Luca wrote:Well, if Cavani is smart and sees that Lavezzi leaves he should do the same.
He can stand to make a lot more money by joining another club as Napoli doesn't really give him quite that high of wages compared to strikers who produce similarly.

Making significantly less than Amauri was a couple years ago- just to keep that in mind (unless I'm mistaken regarding Cavani's wages)

If Lavezzi leaves, Napoli is not in the champions league. This would be Cavani's chance to get his payout in case he cannot replicate his form again next season. Look how much value Hamsik has lost within two years after he was so rated (overrated though).

In any case, I believe Cavani's time to join Juventus passed when he went to Napoli, I stand by that and I don't see him wearing a Juventus jersey.

Then who do you think will be the big bad wolf of a quality CF this summer?
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by Juventude Wed May 16, 2012 12:07 am

LWL91 wrote:
Juventude wrote:Wofenger has always liked Gio. I definitely could see him being used in a deal for RVP, but we're going to have to work out a deal with Parma. I would normally say to let it go to a blind auction, but Napoli might screw that up.
How could Napoli screw it up? Giovinco deal is between Parma and Juve, so they told, Parma, Juve were able to talk over the future of Giovinco in private.. Where does Napoli come in??

By screw it up I mean that napoli might fund parma's blind auction bid or drive up the price by bidding for parma's stake in gio in their own transaction.

I agree with Luca about cavani. I think we blew our chance long ago. Napoli is here to stay and de laurentiis will take a financial loss if he has to. But I still hold out hope.

Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by Juventude Wed May 16, 2012 12:09 am

LWL91 wrote:
Juventude wrote:Wofenger has always liked Gio. I definitely could see him being used in a deal for RVP, but we're going to have to work out a deal with Parma. I would normally say to let it go to a blind auction, but Napoli might screw that up.
How could Napoli screw it up? Giovinco deal is between Parma and Juve, so they told, Parma, Juve were able to talk over the future of Giovinco in private.. Where does Napoli come in??

By screw it up I mean that napoli might fund parma's blind auction bid or drive up the price by bidding for parma's stake in gio in their own transaction.

I agree with Luca about cavani. I think we blew our chance long ago. Napoli is here to stay and de laurentiis will take a financial loss if he has to. But I still hold out hope.

Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed May 16, 2012 12:26 am

too complicated of a deal; sell Giovinco to Parma for "20million euro" :bow: and place a bid for Jovetic, sell Matri and buy Destro + take Fernando Torres on a 1-year loan w/ option to buy............#inb4thishappensandbutthurtchelseafanssayjoveticshouldhavejoinedthem

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 130
Join date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by Luca Wed May 16, 2012 12:27 am

LWL91 wrote:
Luca wrote:Well, if Cavani is smart and sees that Lavezzi leaves he should do the same.
He can stand to make a lot more money by joining another club as Napoli doesn't really give him quite that high of wages compared to strikers who produce similarly.

Making significantly less than Amauri was a couple years ago- just to keep that in mind (unless I'm mistaken regarding Cavani's wages)

If Lavezzi leaves, Napoli is not in the champions league. This would be Cavani's chance to get his payout in case he cannot replicate his form again next season. Look how much value Hamsik has lost within two years after he was so rated (overrated though).

In any case, I believe Cavani's time to join Juventus passed when he went to Napoli, I stand by that and I don't see him wearing a Juventus jersey.

Then who do you think will be the big bad wolf of a quality CF this summer?

Too soon to draw conclusions
Hopefully not Cavani or Dzeko Chaka

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed May 16, 2012 1:25 am

Edin Dzeko is a classy CF....mix of Ibrahimovic/Trezeguet; 2nd option if we don't sign Fernando Torres. I understand why some tifosi are a bit hesitant about him (b/c of the ultimatum he gave Juve), but look at what happened w Sissoko chirpin Juve, but ended up joining (and playing GOAT-esque for almost 2 years). Dzeko, in his days w/ Wolfsburg, would have given Cavani a run for his money, he's (Dzeko) welcome w/ open-arms

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 130
Join date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by Juventude Wed May 16, 2012 2:07 am

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo wrote:Edin Dzeko is a classy CF....mix of Ibrahimovic/Trezeguet; 2nd option if we don't sign Fernando Torres. I understand why some tifosi are a bit hesitant about him (b/c of the ultimatum he gave Juve), but look at what happened w Sissoko chirpin Juve, but ended up joining (and playing GOAT-esque for almost 2 years). Dzeko, in his days w/ Wolfsburg, would have given Cavani a run for his money, he's (Dzeko) welcome w/ open-arms

I'd gladly take Dzeko over Torres. 14 league goals while only starting 16 games and substitution in 14. I think he'd be great with our tactics.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP  Empty Re: SKY - Here is the offer Gio + cash = RvP

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum