Juventus ready to cash in on Giovinco

+2
LWL91
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Juventus ready to cash in on Giovinco  Empty Juventus ready to cash in on Giovinco

Post by DeviAngel Tue 22 May - 15:58:26

EXCLUSIVE
By Romeo Agresti

Juventus are keen to re-sign Sebastian Giovinco from Parma this summer, but intend to cash in on the attacker rather than keep him in Turin next season, Goal.com can reveal.

The Italy international came through the ranks of the Juventus youth academy, but the Old Lady sold 50 per cent of the player's rights to Parma in the summer of 2011.

Giovinco has become a key player for the Gialloblu having scored 15 goals and provided 11 assists in Serie a last term, and Juventus are determined to acquire the attacker's full economical rights.

Although head coach Antonio Conte is a keen admirer of the 25-year-old, Giovinco's future doesn't appear to lie in Turin as the 25-year-old demands regular first-team action, and Juventus cannot guarantee the Italy international a starting berth.

Therefore, Juventus are planning to cash in on Giovinco in the summer transfer window in order to generate funds to finance their own transfer plans, namely to sign a world-class striker.

Giovinco's agent recently revealed that Barcelona and Manchester City have shown an interest in signing the forward, while Napoli and Fiorentina are closely tracking the player's transfer status.

Juventus are eager to sign Napoli star Edinson Cavani ahead of the 2012-13 campaign, and they could include Giovinco in the deal in an attempt to convince the Partenopei to let go of the Uruguay international.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus ready to cash in on Giovinco  Empty Re: Juventus ready to cash in on Giovinco

Post by LWL91 Tue 22 May - 17:45:32

Id rather take Giovinco then Cavani.

Giovinco + Higuain > Jovetic + Cavani
Jovetic + Higuain > Giovinco + Cavani

Last edited by LWL91 on Tue 22 May - 17:46:24; edited 1 time in total
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Juventus ready to cash in on Giovinco  Empty Re: Juventus ready to cash in on Giovinco

Post by Luca Tue 22 May - 17:46:18

This is how it ends?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 22 May - 17:54:19

LWL91 wrote:Id rather take Giovinco then Cavani.

I heard Higuain has almost chosen PSG.

Only the fee agreement b/w PSG and Madrid is missing.And PSG are ready to offer 50M euros which RM would accept.We need to forget about Higuain.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue 22 May - 18:19:39

Surag wrote:

Only the fee agreement b/w PSG and Madrid is missing.And PSG are ready to offer 50M euros which RM would accept.We need to forget about Higuain.

modern football :facepalm:
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pedrosom Tue 22 May - 18:49:11

LWL91 wrote:
Surag wrote:

modern football :facepalm:

hating modern football Mad

Btw, I want Giovinco and Cavani Heart
pedrosom
pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue 22 May - 18:53:07

If he chooses PSG then he chooses PSG.
Juventus isn't entitled to Higuain so don't act like that.

I'm not sure why you guys would even want a player that would choose another club.

If that's the case, and he goes to PSG then good luck to him

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue 22 May - 19:00:12

Luca wrote:If he chooses PSG then he chooses PSG.
Juventus isn't entitled to Higuain so don't act like that.

I'm not sure why you guys would even want a player that would choose another club.

If that's the case, and he goes to PSG then good luck to him

Higuain doesn't choose shi*. Real Madrdid choose the suited destinations based on the amount of money they can get for him. PSG are the only club willing to splash 50 *bleep* million € for one player and if so, ofc they'll sell. And then ofc Higuain prefers PSG even though he tells his family a different thing (he obviously likes Juve and PSG is nothing but a rich business). Higuain would like to play for Juve he said so himself but RM is cockblocking bounce i guess Marrotta would spend 30-35 million € if that was what it would take. Obviously that's not enough even though none is that much worth
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 22 May - 19:02:27

Higuain is one of many top strikers who could come to Juve.

We will spend big on a top striker. That I have no doubt about. We create enough chances so Cavani could thrive at Juventus.

P.s. Read my post in the Agnelli thread about no big spending, that explains what he meant. We're not going to stop spending big.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down