Die Borussen
RED
Onyx
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hazard to Man City/Man Utd Empty Hazard to Man City/Man Utd

Post by Onyx Mon 14 May - 23:15:29

The 21-year-old had an opportunity to reveal all after being named as Ligue 1's player of the season on Monday evening, but when asked where he was going this summer, Hazard replied: "To Manchester, as I have already said. The decision will be taken soon."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Hazard to Man City/Man Utd Empty Re: Hazard to Man City/Man Utd

Post by RED Mon 14 May - 23:16:13

He'll end up at City.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May - 23:20:48

he already said he is moving to a club that is blue

so city it is

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon 14 May - 23:21:58

hmm i see

he is going to fc Stockport

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon 14 May - 23:22:48

he already hinted at the money the other day. personally, i dont want another gold digger aside from maybe...rooney....

Last edited by vizkosity on Mon 14 May - 23:23:34; edited 1 time in total
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 14 May - 23:23:16

Crimson wrote:he already said he is moving to a club that is blue

so city it is

United's away kit is Blue tbf :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon 14 May - 23:24:14

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Crimson wrote:he already said he is moving to a club that is blue

so city it is

United's away kit is Blue tbf :coffee:
quick, everyone, let's change their kit to blue and rename to manchester! Very Happy
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon 14 May - 23:40:00

Oh WTF is this, Twenty *bleep* Questions? Nike should GTFO. First that classless video, now he is giving hints so we can see which match and which do not. He should either STFU or pack his bags and move on.

Note: there is no butthurt contained in this statement whatsoever.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Mon 14 May - 23:43:46

Now we have a winger... And Lets Keep Dzeko and fed him. Come on city, we need winger regardless if its hazard or levazzi or anyone with class

LOL Hazard should have a show and Call it "The Decision" :bow: :bow: A LA Lebron James

Or may come out with a Yanited Jersey and 3+ mins into the show pull a shockers, by ripping it and showing a city jersey underneath it. Troll Yanited Razz
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Tue 15 May - 0:00:58

Never in my life did I expect to see a Madrid fan complaining about how someone does their transfers.
S32TABLANCA wrote:Oh WTF is this, Twenty *bleep* Questions? Nike should GTFO. First that classless video, now he is giving hints so we can see which match and which do not. He should either STFU or pack his bags and move on.

animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue 15 May - 0:07:26

As talented as he may be, his mind doesn't seem all there in terms of football focus.

I'd take Goetze any day, his personality seems closer to Messi where as Hazard closer to Ronaldo.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue 15 May - 0:10:18

animal.crackers wrote:Never in my life did I expect to see a Madrid fan complaining about how someone does their transfers.
S32TABLANCA wrote:Oh WTF is this, Twenty *bleep* Questions? Nike should GTFO. First that classless video, now he is giving hints so we can see which match and which do not. He should either STFU or pack his bags and move on.

Never in my life did I expect to see anyone be so defensive of someone who is yet unrelated to his club.

Learn to read, mate, I am compaining about Hazard/Nike whoring himself out and these ridiculous hints (blue, Manchester, oooh look hes talking about City!). This attitude is shameful and Madrid was never involved in a circus of this extent.

Understandable you are so admiring of the way we do our transfers, though, City wants to be just like us... shame they needed the oil prince from Abu Dhabi to do it for them. Its OK though, hes happy watching every game from his nice big TV in the palace a few hundred miles from Manchester.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 15 May - 0:15:48

How is Hazard whoring himself out? people keep asking him where he is going, as today, someone asked him if he is going to one of the manchester clubs, and he said yes. i know it, i was listening.

People really need to cut him some slack, he worked his ass off to get this good, and when he decided to move on with his career, all the big clubs courted him. he did the nike had to put a stop to the speculation which was getting ridiculous in france, and at the end he was saying, im still a Lille player.

No need to take cheap shots at City either.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue 15 May - 0:18:27

S32TABLANCA wrote:
animal.crackers wrote:Never in my life did I expect to see a Madrid fan complaining about how someone does their transfers.

Never in my life did I expect to see anyone be so defensive of someone who is yet unrelated to his club.

Learn to read, mate, I am compaining about Hazard/Nike whoring himself out and these ridiculous hints (blue, Manchester, oooh look hes talking about City!). This attitude is shameful and Madrid was never involved in a circus of this extent.

Understandable you are so admiring of the way we do our transfers, though, City wants to be just like us... shame they needed the oil prince from Abu Dhabi to do it for them. Its OK though, hes happy watching every game from his nice big TV in the palace a few hundred miles from Manchester.
Forgotten the Ronaldo transfer saga already?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue 15 May - 0:21:26

Mr Nick09 wrote:How is Hazard whoring himself out? people keep asking him where he is going, as today, someone asked him if he is going to one of the manchester clubs, and he said yes. i know it, i was listening.

People really need to cut him some slack, he worked his ass off to get this good, and when he decided to move on with his career, all the big clubs courted him. he did the nike had to put a stop to the speculation which was getting ridiculous in france, and at the end he was saying, im still a Lille player.

No need to take cheap shots at City either.

How is he whoring himself out? These hints. Just because people ask you questions, doesnt mean you answer each one. Look at Pipita, everyone has been asking him the same thing for ages and he has never said anything. The video was disgusting and even you admitted it, no need to get defensive yourself too.

About taking shots at City, this guy deserves it hes the one who came out talking about our transfer policy when I never even mentioned City at all.

Congratulations, you know French, you know French football more than us, doesnt mean you have to be this guy's (Hazard) lawyer. He is acting shamefully and it is regrettable because as a player I respect him very much.

Last edited by S32TABLANCA on Tue 15 May - 0:24:05; edited 1 time in total
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Tue 15 May - 0:22:06

Laughing
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Tue 15 May - 0:22:59

Funny how no one in France gave a shit about that video ... like literally no one Laughing
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue 15 May - 0:23:26

RedOranje wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:

Forgotten the Ronaldo transfer saga already?

Do remind me about the videos Ronaldo made where he picked from a sparkling roulette of different clubs. And when he said that he would be moving to a capital city, and to a club which wore the colour white...

S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue 15 May - 0:23:37

Abramovich wrote:As talented as he may be, his mind doesn't seem all there in terms of football focus.

I'd take Goetze any day, his personality seems closer to Messi where as Hazard closer to Ronaldo.
Gotze doesnt even have the same playing style as messi....and hazard is miles ahead of cr in terms of creating and decision making.he's also not a goalscorer like Ronaldo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue 15 May - 0:25:36

Ganso wrote:
Abramovich wrote:As talented as he may be, his mind doesn't seem all there in terms of football focus.

Gotze doesnt even have the same playing style as messi....and hazard is miles ahead of cr in terms of creating and decision making.he's also not a goalscorer like Ronaldo

:vagi:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue 15 May - 0:26:26

:vagi: skipped a word
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Tue 15 May - 0:29:58

What a load of shit.

Funny how everyone close to him and the french media say Hazard has a strong mentality, and works very hard....

...but a few armchair fans know enough of his mentality to criticise him.

Laughing
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue 15 May - 0:36:36

I wonder where he will end up after a year or 2 at City?

Nasri and Clichy to PSG soon. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Tue 15 May - 0:39:37

Raptorgunner wrote:I wonder where he will end up after a year or 2 at City?

Nasri and Clichy to PSG soon. Very Happy
We aren't a selling club like Arsenal Football Club.

You can take our deadwood though like Benay-oops.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 15 May - 0:40:30

S32TABLANCA wrote:
How is he whoring himself out? These hints. Just because people ask you questions, doesnt mean you answer each one. Look at Pipita, everyone has been asking him the same thing for ages and he has never said anything. The video was disgusting and even you admitted it, no need to get defensive yourself too.

About taking shots at City, this guy deserves it hes the one who came out talking about our transfer policy when I never even mentioned City at all.

Congratulations, you know French, you know French football more than us, doesnt mean you have to be this guy's (Hazard) lawyer. He is acting shamefully and it is regrettable because as a player I respect him very much.

Hazard and Higuain are not in the same situation. Pipita is torn and isnt sure what he will do. Everyone and their grandmas in France knew that Hazard was playing his last season.

He is acting shamefully because he is hinting to where is going? when absolutely everyone knows he is leaving? it doesnt make sense at all. He is not disrespecting Lille fans, not City or Utd fans, not even Arsenal or Spurs fans. so i ask you, where is the shame?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next