I don't want to panic, but. What is Moratti doing?

+11
guest1
Jafaar
CroInter
dostoevsky
Brigate Rossonere
delaurentishotz
Magricos
Interista809
Internal
andiii
wigglesworth
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I don't want to panic, but.  What is Moratti doing? Empty I don't want to panic, but. What is Moratti doing?

Post by wigglesworth Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Eto'o is speaking with Leonardo about going to PSG. Lucio is talking to everyone. Inter is a rudderless ship at the moment.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

I don't want to panic, but.  What is Moratti doing? Empty Re: I don't want to panic, but. What is Moratti doing?

Post by andiii Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:35 pm

i don't believe the Eto rumour and lucio said he just wants a longer contract with us

but it's time we start realizing that our priorities obviously now (1) be financially stable > (2) squad quality

andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

I don't want to panic, but.  What is Moratti doing? Empty Re: I don't want to panic, but. What is Moratti doing?

Post by Internal Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:44 pm

andiii wrote:i don't believe the Eto rumour and lucio said he just wants a longer contract with us

but it's time we start realizing that our priorities obviously now (1) be financially stable > (2) squad quality

which is all fine and good, as long as we start acquiring and promoting youth...and not letting them rot on the bench. mariga, coutinho, cristeg, biraghi, natalino, castaignos, ect. all need to play and play often
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:31 am

Morratti is an old man, he's loosing it

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:21 am

I am preparing for the worst but hoping for the best. I think we'll take a few steps backwards next season.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:48 am

lmao

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:26 am

Just be patient man.... I'm curious what they are going to do.. Although I was very dissapointed in them not acquiring Villas Boas. 15 Mil ?? To much money ?? To me it was an investment of the future..
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:43 am

According to Sport Italia, Morratti seems to have chosen Gasperini. It seems to be a done deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:38 am

Gasperini Very Happy
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:56 am

I actually think that Villas-Boas going to Chelsea over Inter is a loss for the whole of Italian soccer, however Inter won't be destroyed by this - we'll dream though. Wink That being said Gasparini would be a set-back in my opinion.

The market has barely begun still, there's no need to panic. My only question is why was this thread not begun by Gravid?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:14 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Gasperini Very Happy

Quick, where is McLewis, i want this guy banned I don't want to panic, but.  What is Moratti doing? Mama

He keeps derailing threads in Inter section.

Derailing I don't want to panic, but.  What is Moratti doing? Mama

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:21 pm

I love eto'o... I love him wearing my kit... but! if psg offer big money... why not?

He's 30... lets not forget this...

with Lucio... everyone knows he wants a contract until 2014 with a big club so that he can play one more world club... that's his end game, play world cup in brazil... I can't hate on him for that... but I really hope he stays with us... he's a monster!
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:22 pm

Moratti is a gansta!

Don't underestimate him...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:51 pm

eto Sad

guest1
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Wiggles is Perma-Banned ?I thought he was temp-Banned !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Sad

guest1
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Wiggles is Perma-Banned ?I thought he was temp-Banned !
¸

Yes, wtf happend!?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:29 pm

CroInter,please open 3 day Wiggles ban discussion thread like Milan fans had for Giancarlo :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:38 pm

VibeTribe wrote:CroInter,please open 3 day Wiggles ban discussion thread like Milan fans had for Giancarlo :coffee:

Nah they would close it immediatly, those threads are only allowed for BBilanisti to do.

I would prob be banned for opening it.

If you didnt notice this is 1939 and "discussing Fürher's actions is not allowed" :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Perma-Banned, Seriously? C'mon!
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:01 pm

CroInter wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:CroInter,please open 3 day Wiggles ban discussion thread like Milan fans had for Giancarlo :coffee:

Nah they would close it immediatly, those threads are only allowed for BBilanisti to do.

If you didnt notice this is 1939 and "discussing Fürher's actions is not allowed" :coffee:
I would make it but with 50% I might be gone...InterMalia how about you :coffee: Or guest1...Make himself useful.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:04 pm

WTF! How is a Wiggles banned and for what?
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:05 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
CroInter wrote:

I would make it but with 50% I might be gone...InterMalia how about you :coffee: Or guest1...Make himself useful.

Why to worry when there's Wiggles biggest cheerleader on here .. :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:07 pm

If Cro with 100% would get banned, why wouldn't i?

I don't want to panic, but.  What is Moratti doing? Chicken-picture1
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:08 pm

You don't have troll reputation Very Happy
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next