Eto'o- "Moratti is God"

4 posters

Go down

Eto'o- "Moratti is God" Empty Eto'o- "Moratti is God"

Post by RobbyV Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:11 am

LOL this interview is jokes

"I have so many people to thank, but first and foremost there's Mr Moratti. I'll be brief, even though you could say the best things in the world about him. I'll just say that there is a god on earth, this man is god and that's why I say to him: thank you for everything, Mr President, for all your support and for giving me the chance to play for the best team in Italy."

Speaking exclusively to Sky Sport Italia, Samuel Eto'o thanked Massimo Moratti and Inter on Speciale Calciomercato in a preview clip of an interview that will be shown in full on Thursday evening at 19:30 on Sky Sport 1 (Italia). What president Moratti said to Eto'o before letting him leave for Russia "will remain between me and the president," explained Samuel with a smile, because "it was a private conversation and I don't want to make it public."

One of the topics during the chat between Eto'o and journalist Alessandro Alciato was the relationship the Cameroonian had with the various coaches he met during his time at Inter - one above all being José Mourinho. "He was a Special One, one of the greatest coaches. I think that when a person gets to know him and isn't influenced by other things – for example, some of the things written in the papers – he is truly special. But I'm only speaking about the person I knew and what I can say to Mr Mourinho is 'Thanks a lot: thanks for giving me the chance to discuss technical matters with you.' That was the best gift he gave me."

The full version of Samuel Eto'o's interview will be broadcast on Sky Sport 1 at 19:30 on Thursday evening.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Eto'o- "Moratti is God" Empty Re: Eto'o- "Moratti is God"

Post by zizzle Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:38 am

looking forward to this interview
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:18 pm

"I think it is right and fair to thank the people who have given me so much in these two fantastic years that I've spent at Inter. First of all, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks and most cordial greetings to the president, Mr Massimo Moratti, and to his family for everything"

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37251&L=en
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Eto'o is humble and respectful. Not like that scumbag pirate Ibra.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabra1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Eto'o is humble, respectful and not a mercenary! Not like that scumbag pirate Ibra.
Humble? Respectful? NOT A MERCENARY??!!! Ibra took a pay-cut when he left Inter! Eto'o's wages are now more than double of what he got at Inter!!
Sabra1
Sabra1
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Sabra1 wrote:
Eto'o is humble, respectful and not a mercenary! Not like that scumbag pirate Ibra.
Humble? Respectful? NOT A MERCENARY??!!! Ibra took a pay-cut when he left Inter! Eto'o's wages are now more than double of what he got at Inter!!
We sold Eto'o while Ibra requested a transfer, see the difference?
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down