LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

+4
Cotes
Lynx100
zarola
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by DeviAngel Sat 05 May 2012, 21:22

18:30 - According to the findings of finishing the afternoon, there may be two important changes in the formation of Juventus will face tomorrow night in Trieste, Cagliari. According to reports from SkYSport24, Conte should confirm nine elevenths training anti-Lecce: Buffon in goal; usual defense with three Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. Lichtsteiner confirmed right and left, in place of the injured De Ceglie, should be included Simone Pepe in the middle of the three untouchables: Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio. Front, next to Mirko Vucinic, there may be a surprise Alessandro Matri and Marco Borriello. Conte would point to the freshness and the motivations of the bomber Lombard, that when he crosses his former team is unleashed.

17:25 - Antonio Conte focuses on compactness of the group to try to realize his dream title. For the delicate and perhaps decisive match against Cagliari, the Juventus coach, in fact, decided to call the whole pink. So, in Trieste also brings the injured De Ceglie and the departing Milos Krasic.

This is the complete list of available for the challenge of Nereo Rocco:

Goalkeepers: Buffon 1, 13 Manninger, 30 Storari

DEFENDERS: 3 Chiellini 4 Caceres, 15 Barzagli, 19 Bonucci, 26 Lichtsteiner,

Midfielders: 7 Pepper, 8 Marchisio, 17 Elijah, 20 Padoin, 21 Pirlo, 22 Vidal, 24 Giaccherini, Krasic 27, 28 Estigarribia,
34 Brown.

Forwards: 10 Del Piero, 14 Vucinic, 18 Quagliarella, 23 Borriello, 32 Matri

16:15 - In these minutes Juventus is claiming finishing behind closed doors at the sports center Vinovo behind closed doors. According to Sky Sports, Conte should deploy the 3-5-2 again, despite the absence of De Ceglie. Difficult to envisage a change of form, even in light of the fact that playing with Cagliari playmaker - Cossu - behind the two strikers. We must figure out who will play on the wings in midfield. On the right there should be Lichtsteiner, while the main doubts are on the left side, where there seems to be a runoff between Estigarribia and Giaccherini. In attack, Marco Borriello is in the lead of Matri, Del Piero and Quagliarella (who still has a slight hamstring discomfort) to assist Mirko Vucinic. It should not be underestimated even the use of pepper that has recovered 100% from the ankle problem: with its inclusion, Conte could also think of changing form and return to 4-3-3. In all likelihood you could understand a little more training on anti-Cagliari at the end of sgambata tomorrow morning.
After training today, the team will leave from Turin for Trieste, with a chartered Alitalia. Around 17:30 about should also be branched squad. Updates will follow ...

14:00 - COUNT: "Muntari Galliani on the phone? I have only my victory. Head, heart and legs to win. There is great desire for revenge. Pepe recovered to 100%" ( CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL CONFERENCE )
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by zarola Sat 05 May 2012, 23:41

I've been waiting for this move all season :bow:
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by DeviAngel Sun 06 May 2012, 00:32

zarola wrote:I've been waiting for this move all season :bow:

I've waited for this move 2 seasons Smile I think he can be great LB he has everything needed... I also think he can be DM
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by Lynx100 Sun 06 May 2012, 01:06

Id prefer Pepe over Giaccherini at LB for sure

Pepe or Esti... not sure...probably Esti??
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1025
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by DeviAngel Sun 06 May 2012, 01:21

Pepe is born to be LB, I dunno how coaches don't realise this. I always play him as LB in PES12. He has Pace,Strength,tackling,positioning,dribbling and stamina to be LB
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by Lynx100 Sun 06 May 2012, 01:25

DeviAngel wrote:Pepe is born to be LB, I dunno how coaches don't realise this. I always play him as LB in PES12. He has Pace,Strength,tackling,positioning,dribbling and stamina to be LB

PES12 aside (because thats go nothing to do with real life) - why do you say he was BORN to be LB? Whats that based on?
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1025
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by Cotes Sun 06 May 2012, 01:26

I would go with Esti seeing that he is left footed but Pepe is a great choice!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by DeviAngel Sun 06 May 2012, 01:55

Lynx100 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Pepe is born to be LB, I dunno how coaches don't realise this. I always play him as LB in PES12. He has Pace,Strength,tackling,positioning,dribbling and stamina to be LB

PES12 aside (because thats go nothing to do with real life) - why do you say he was BORN to be LB? Whats that based on?

I never base my conclusion from a game ... I just mentioned I play him there on pes. Based on the red part from my first quote
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by lucianomoggi Sun 06 May 2012, 01:56

there are many magical players around the world like IBRAHIMOVIC, MESSI, C RONALDO

but you can see all of them lose penalties and shit the pants when the game is important to win

if the game is really important to win I choose PEPE over all of those magical players

and I also want ADP on starting XI

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by lucianomoggi Sun 06 May 2012, 02:07

DeviAngel wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Pepe is born to be LB, I dunno how coaches don't realise this. I always play him as LB in PES12. He has Pace,Strength,tackling,positioning,dribbling and stamina to be LB

PES12 aside (because thats go nothing to do with real life) - why do you say he was BORN to be LB? Whats that based on?

I never base my conclusion from a game ... I just mentioned I play him there on pes. Based on the red part from my first quote

DEVI comment make sense

Pepe is a natural winger and if you put him on the left back but play him attacking minded like DE CEGLE there is no problem with that

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by Luca Sun 06 May 2012, 02:18

It begins

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by stefanobada Sun 06 May 2012, 02:20

It's about time just like zambrotta
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by juventus101 Sun 06 May 2012, 02:42

As a defensive LB im not sure it would work. But in our 352 where he would be an attacking left wingback, i think it would work perfectly and ive been thinking this for a while. I rate him higher than Giacch or Esti, and if he can get bacj to his form from earlier this season, he xould jot onky help out in crossing snd assiying mgoals, but also scoring them. I think we should play like this from now on:

--Buffon--
--Barzagli-- --Bonucci-- --Chiellini--
--Lichsteiner-- --Vidal-- --Pirlo-- --Marchisio-- --Pepe--
--Vucinic-- --Matri--

As you can see, i also think Matri should be given another chance. On form, like last season, remember that he scored just as many goals as Cavani if you discount the PKs Cavani took. He just needs to rediscover his goalscoring touch and well be good. Also, next season especially when rotation will be important, Quags/Vucinic, Lich/Caceres, Pepe/PDC, Matri/new signing, Etc is all important totations that can be used greatly, as next season, playing in 3 comps, its gonna be alot more tiring.



juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2537
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by Lynx100 Sun 06 May 2012, 03:02

DeviAngel wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Pepe is born to be LB, I dunno how coaches don't realise this. I always play him as LB in PES12. He has Pace,Strength,tackling,positioning,dribbling and stamina to be LB

PES12 aside (because thats go nothing to do with real life) - why do you say he was BORN to be LB? Whats that based on?

I never base my conclusion from a game ... I just mentioned I play him there on pes. Based on the red part from my first quote

I see. I dont agree at all that he was BORN to be a LB. I think hed be a wreck of a LB.

He would be a decent LWB though. He has most of the those attributes that I agree with - I dont hink he has the dribbling or significant pace (its average to slightly above average) though.

In either case, he doesnt really have a left foot. That for me is the selling point here. I dont think we can rely on him getting balls into the box from distance, atleast not with any great deal of accuracy. And for me - thats one of THE most important facets to a LWB.

Thats probably why if i was PUSHED to pick, Id rather Esti over him.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1025
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by lucianomoggi Sun 06 May 2012, 04:32

Lynx100 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Pepe is born to be LB, I dunno how coaches don't realise this. I always play him as LB in PES12. He has Pace,Strength,tackling,positioning,dribbling and stamina to be LB

PES12 aside (because thats go nothing to do with real life) - why do you say he was BORN to be LB? Whats that based on?

I never base my conclusion from a game ... I just mentioned I play him there on pes. Based on the red part from my first quote

I see. I dont agree at all that he was BORN to be a LB. I think hed be a wreck of a LB.

He would be a decent LWB though. He has most of the those attributes that I agree with - I dont hink he has the dribbling or significant pace (its average to slightly above average) though.

In either case, he doesnt really have a left foot. That for me is the selling point here. I dont think we can rely on him getting balls into the box from distance, atleast not with any great deal of accuracy. And for me - thats one of THE most important facets to a LWB.

Thats probably why if i was PUSHED to pick, Id rather Esti over him.

PEPE has the left foot; he just cant use it well :lol!:

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB  Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte prepares surprise, PEPE is the new LB

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum