Ganso
Dante
uzee
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

50 facts about Pato - Page 2 Empty Re: 50 facts about Pato

Post by Milan31 Sun May 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Pato is worth more than 30M and it is disappointing how people would let him go for so little just because of his injuries. He WILL be back, look at RVP. I hope next year will be the year for him.

Ya uzee I agree, I don't understand why Milan don't invest in his health and this will definitely prevent anymore further injuries. Than again, Brazilians are known to be more "party animals" so I don't know how determined and focused Pato is, but if he does focus more on recovering and stop his injuries, I believe it is possible.

Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sun May 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Alexandre Pato was finally returned to training after yet another injury to a year left to say the least. The former striker Internacional of Porto Alegre is charged and has a great desire to re-launch levels. And he confessed to fellow Brazilians, to whom he gave an interview where he spoke of all, national, Milan, PSG, and the past: " I'm working well for some time, just after the Copa America, my thoughts were at the Olympics. I'm 22, I am confident to call home for Mano Menezes for the event, then think about the world. I want to go out there and prove my worth . PSG? So many rumors, but an official offer I have never come. Now I want return to large levels with Milan and with the national team. I want to do well, I want to go back to the goal. This is my job, and I love it, live for football. When I can run and kick the ball I do it willingly, I'm happy at that time . " Looking back on his arrival in Milan : " The Rossoneri I bought when I was still a minor. I waited six months awaiting ambientarmi in Italy. What a pity, for two days I was world champion with the team (laughs , ed.) I love Brazil - continues - I just love the opportunity to come back. am Brazilian, moreover, and perhaps one day I will return to play at home, but now I have acquired many things Italian, one of them is surely the clothing ( he laughs). " Finally, concludes : " Arriving at certain levels has not been easy, in 11 years I argued with my mother for some situations. At 17, then flew to Italy. I started thinking about the future at that time I took a chance and now I can not thank you. "
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:He didnt win the Scudetto this year! :lol!:

just get off this thread, if u have nothing legit contribution to make... no offense...

if u want to post something sensible on this topic then post it... otherwise no one is stopping u to put ur b.s. opinion on juve winning scudetto in general section...

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Mon May 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Reading this thread made me realize why I was so excited about Pato's arrival, and about how much I liked Pato back in the period when he wasn't getting injured.

I have a feeling next year Pato is gonna have a great season. I don't beleive Pato-Ibra is incompatible, it only is so because they haven't had much time to play together.

If Pato trains well all summer i'm confident he will be ready to go next season.

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue May 08, 2012 12:29 pm

ACMRox wrote:On the subject of Pato returning, it's definitely not inevitable. Wde have to accept that there's a good chance he's done and he'll never fully return.

It just, 'When do we give up?' that's the question.

Great read though, thanks Uzee!

he's 22 ffs. Not 32.

I am confident Pato will start with a bang next season. He will be more hungry than ever before.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue May 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Dante13 wrote:
ACMRox wrote:On the subject of Pato returning, it's definitely not inevitable. Wde have to accept that there's a good chance he's done and he'll never fully return.

he's 22 ffs. Not 32.

I am confident Pato will start with a bang next season. He will be more hungry than ever before.

I hope you're right Dante .... but we've been saying the same things for two years now and his year never comes ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Tue May 08, 2012 3:11 pm

During the programme Robinho and Massimiliano Allegri praised the Rossoneri number seven. In particular, Allegri said: "Pato is a very important player. It has been a season in which he has played very little. He is very young and I think he could become the best in the world."

i hope he meant wat he said
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue May 08, 2012 6:15 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

he's 22 ffs. Not 32.

I hope you're right Dante .... but we've been saying the same things for two years now and his year never comes ...

It's not about 'his' year. Pato must stay healthy and just give his all in games for the win in each game . I don't expect anything more from Pato and it's all Milan and fans can ask from him.

Be healthy and confident. The rest will come on the way .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue May 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Dante13 wrote:
pUsHa wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

he's 22 ffs. Not 32.

It's not about 'his' year. Pato must stay healthy and just give his all in games for the win in each game . I don't expect anything more from Pato and it's all Milan and fans can ask from him.

Be healthy and confident. The rest will come on the way .

I really love Pato Dante, and I want the kid to make a comeback, but I wasn't posting about what I hope happens. I was posting about the reality of Pato's situation.

So many back to back injuries can only harm a player.

I really hope your right, but we have to be realistic.

Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2