dostoevsky
rwo power
vizkosity
The Franchise
Potential
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hart; best goalkeeper in Europe - Page 2 Empty Re: Hart; best goalkeeper in Europe

Post by Zealous Fri May 04, 2012 10:49 am

Seaman tee hee

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Hart; best goalkeeper in Europe - Page 2 Empty Re: Hart; best goalkeeper in Europe

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 04, 2012 10:50 am

Sushi Master wrote:Very good keeper, but does not have the box presence and distribution of Neuer, the pure reflexes of Casillas or the experience and leadership of Buffon.

Give him time, though. Best English keeper I've seen since Seaman (tee hee, seaman).
Get the *bleep* out of here...you're clearly talking out your arse there.

This guy doesn't watch City.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 04, 2012 10:54 am

animal.crackers wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Very good keeper, but does not have the box presence and distribution of Neuer, the pure reflexes of Casillas or the experience and leadership of Buffon.

Give him time, though. Best English keeper I've seen since Seaman (tee hee, seaman).
Get the *bleep* out of here...you're clearly talking out your arse there.

This guy doesn't watch City.
I'm praising him with those comparisons, you know. I'm comparing him to the best 3 keepers around.

Give him a few more CL seasons to hone up his skills. He's still young so there's no reason why he might not improve.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 04, 2012 10:58 am

Sushi Master wrote:I'm praising him with those comparisons, you know. I'm comparing him to the best 3 keepers around.

Give him a few more CL seasons to hone up his skills. He's still young so there's no reason why he might not improve.
You messed up especially when you said he doesn't have Neuers box presence. I could argue that it's better. Granted I watch City a lot more than Bayern, but I do watch Bayern often.

And leadership? Jesus Christ, Hart is one of the biggest leaders we have at the club.

Hart is only 1 year younger, and I really don't think Neuer is better. If it is, then it is very marginal.

But that's my opinion.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri May 04, 2012 11:06 am

Well, I'm definitely looking forward to the Euros where we will have the great fortune to see all the current greats in action - Gigi Buffon, Manu Neuer, Iker Casillas, Hugo Lloris, Petr Čech, Joe Hart... (Such a pity that Switzerland didn't qualify Sad)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 04, 2012 11:13 am

che wrote:
The Franchise wrote:The only part I remotely agree with is the distribution part...though of course, "10 times better" is a load of crap. He is slightly better.

and the crosses... casillas is utterly useless with high balls

Yeah, also true.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri May 04, 2012 11:13 am

animal.crackers wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:I'm praising him with those comparisons, you know. I'm comparing him to the best 3 keepers around.

You messed up especially when you said he doesn't have Neuers box presence. I could argue that it's better. Granted I watch City a lot more than Bayern, but I do watch Bayern often.

And leadership? Jesus Christ, Hart is one of the biggest leaders we have at the club.

Hart is only 1 year younger, and I really don't think Neuer is better. If it is, then it is very marginal.

But that's my opinion.

Take it easy brah, the delusion is through the roof.

Neuers box presence is the best if not one of the best. And I don't even think I need to say anything about Iker's reflexes, Joe Hart himself says they're the best.

And Buffons leadership >>>>>>>>>>>
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri May 04, 2012 11:15 am

I saw a lot of Joe Hart in the season before this. He was immense in some of those matches when he kept City in the game with some amazing saves.

He must have definitely improved now, so he is definitely up there with the best GKs. If not, he will get there soon, because he has that ability.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 04, 2012 11:17 am

When it comes to box presence Neuer is only 2nd to Buffon so yeah Hart is not as good as him in that regard in fact.......

When it comes to box presence Krul is the best in the PL and its not even close do i need to show how many times he has attempted/catch crosses this season compared to other top GK's its not even close lol.

To me Krul has been more consistent than Hart aswell and doesnt have internationals playing infront of him either.

So no Hart is not the best goalkeeper in europe, as its debateable he's even in the best in the PL.......

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri May 04, 2012 11:26 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:To me Krul has been more consistent than Hart aswell and doesnt have internationals playing infront of him either.
BTW, do you happen to know whether Krul might start for the NL, or is it still Stekelenburg?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri May 04, 2012 11:27 am

dostoevsky wrote:
Potential wrote:“He [Casillas] is recognised as number one because he’s won the World Cup, European Championship and has been fortunate to be at one of the biggest clubs in Europe for years.

Casillas apparently had nothing to do with actually winning these trophies.

James must be the only person on the planet who hates Iker more than Huntsman.

Hart's quality, however he's not head and shoulders above several other keepers in England let alone the rest of Europe.
Neither of them hate Iker. They just have an infantile need for attention.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 04, 2012 11:29 am

rwo power wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:To me Krul has been more consistent than Hart aswell and doesnt have internationals playing infront of him either.
BTW, do you happen to know whether Krul might start for the NL, or is it still Stekelenburg?

It will be Stekelenburg for experience as this is Krul's first full season but it wont be long till he surpasses him i feel.

Spoiler:

People will use this as why Hart is better now Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri May 04, 2012 11:35 am

Well, I still don't get why Capello didn't start Hart in 2010. I'm pretty sure he'd have been a better choice than the other two combined. Neuer didn't exactly have many more caps either when Löw trusted him as his Nr.1 Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri May 04, 2012 5:52 pm

crosses are one of his weaknesses but this season he looks better at handling them.. nd he isnt untterly useless lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Fri May 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Joe Hart is very good, but then again, some people would argue
What has he done on international/continental stage?

He might need some medals (look at how people say it to messi).

He's good, no question. But he can become better with time and maybe need a little more experience.
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 04, 2012 8:36 pm

'La liga player won't do well in EPL comment again'. :vagi:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri May 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Is James a pundit lol?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Lord Hades wrote:crosses are one of his weaknesses but this season he looks better at handling them.. nd he isnt untterly useless lol
Casillas you mean?

Surely not Hart.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Fri May 04, 2012 10:46 pm

animal.crackers wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:crosses are one of his weaknesses but this season he looks better at handling them.. nd he isnt untterly useless lol
Casillas you mean?

Surely not Hart.

that quote doesn't make any sense to casillas either :s
he is certainly not useless lol. Even if he's not in great form, he's a big mental factor in RM.

And yea, Hart's crosses handling is one of world's best atm, maybe only really shadowed by Neuer, but that's debatable.
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat May 05, 2012 2:39 am

Neuer > all
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat May 05, 2012 9:18 am

animal.crackers wrote:
Casillas you mean?

Surely not Hart.

yuk iker, was referring to the comments made by che and the like in the previous page
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon May 07, 2012 12:33 am

Personally, I'm extremely impressed with hart overall, but I fear he may be punching above his weight this season... If he carries on this level, I see no reason why he can't be the best.

And amazing kompany is obviously helping his case with producing mega amazing defensive perfomances

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Is he the worst keeper in Premier League now?

I genuinely think he is

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:04 pm

that might be a bit extreme, but then again i don't really know all of EPL's goal keepers...

either way hart is nothing special. just another one of those typical english goalies.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Joe Hart has made 7 errors leading directly to a goal since the start of last season. No EPL goalkeeper has made more during that time.

(via Squawka)
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:43 pm

I'm more concerned that this thread was ever created, Hart has never been that good even when on top form.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next