Barcelona will have 100m to sign players.

+35
Ganso
Dnmac4
alexjanosik
Senor Penguin
rwo power
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forza
guest7
S32TABLANCA
halamadrid2
Yeezus
Yuri Yukuv
VivaStPauli
Khaled
urbaNRoots
BarrileteCosmico
barca 2011
che
Lex
VanDeezNuts
kiranr
Grande_Milano
Be/\/ceCALI
Bellabong
The Messiah
Mr Nick09
Sushi Master
nasir6371
Lord Awesome
Le Samourai
TalkingReckless
Swanhends
Rebaño Sagrado
Albiceleste
39 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Barcelona will have 100m to sign players.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona will have 100m to sign players.

Post by barca 2011 Wed May 02, 2012 7:51 am

Lex wrote:But i thought Barcelona had a dozen or so players like Wilshere at La Masia? Laughing

F*ck off Barca
Well we'll take Wilshere if Wenger decides to not be a little girl but automatically Thiago, Cex, Xaviesta, Sergi Roberto, Sergi Semper, and JDS will all be above him. He just has to be cool with that and I'm sure that he will be, what with the privelage of wearing a Barca jersey.

barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barcelona will have 100m to sign players.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona will have 100m to sign players.

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 02, 2012 7:54 am

I remember last season Tuttosport, a paper just as reliable as Sport, claimed Juve had 80M for transfers. We all know how that ended.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 02, 2012 7:56 am

barca 2011 wrote:
Lex wrote:But i thought Barcelona had a dozen or so players like Wilshere at La Masia? Laughing

F*ck off Barca
Well we'll take Wilshere if Wenger decides to not be a little girl but automatically Thiago, Cex, Xaviesta, Sergi Roberto, Sergi Semper, and JDS will all be above him. He just has to be cool with that and I'm sure that he will be, what with the privelage of wearing a Barca jersey.

You forgot Romeu Laughing

And the next Messi Gai Assulin Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed May 02, 2012 7:59 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:

F*ck off Barca

Ahhhh, take Romeu but lets forget the whole Gai Assulin thing. No but seriously, wtf is up with Gai???? Anyone know where he is nowadays???

And Romeu will eventually return if he is worthy.
1st test: May 19th.
I doubt he will play.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 02, 2012 8:04 am

barca 2011 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:

F*ck off Barca

Ahhhh, take Romeu but lets forget the whole Gai Assulin thing. No but seriously, wtf is up with Gai???? Anyone know where he is nowadays???

He plays with Brighton in the English Championship.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed May 02, 2012 8:05 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:

F*ck off Barca

He plays with Brighton in the English Championship.
Well best of luck to that Israeli bast***.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed May 02, 2012 9:30 am

Rosell said that Barcelona will have 50M each summer + money coming from selling some players..

Barcelona needs 2 or 3 players..
LB, CB and maybe Forward.

Kieta, Afellay could be leave.. (we can get 15-20M from selling them)..

IF we need to buy another Forward (i prefer Neymar), we need to sell someone from our forwards;
Messi, Alexis, Pedro, Villa, Cuenca and Tello...
or maybe Send Cuenca on loan (for example)... 6 Forwards is more than enough..

Best Solution imo, IF Villa couldn't get back to his form...

CB/DM: Javi Martinez.
LB: Jose Enrique or Alaba.
Forward: Neymar.
Promote: Montoya, Muniesa, Oier and Tello.
Sell: Kieta and Afellay
Loan: Fontas, Bartra and maybe Cuenca.. if we have a gd offer for Villa (sell him:S sorry Villa).

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed May 02, 2012 9:38 am

Sushi Master wrote:Why so much money, wasn't the point to try forming the team straight from La Masia?
Most promising players from La Masia are still U-18, we have to wait 2-3 more years to see than at the 1st team playing a role/important role (Deulofeu, Rafinha, Dongou, Grimaldo...)

for now, Montoya, Muniesa and Tello are ready and are likely to be part of the 1st team for next season.. maybe, Oier (who renewed until 2015) as backup GK.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 02, 2012 10:29 am

Finally Barca losing their soul in favor of money. Good. I was feeling stupid for liking Madrid more than them.

/trollolol

That being said, buying Llorente would actually solve a lot of problems Barca have.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed May 02, 2012 10:34 am

Barca got some Arab Money!
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Wed May 02, 2012 10:40 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Barcelona will have 100m to sign players.  - Page 2 Tumblr_m32vkwAHTF1rsbt9po1_400

Mou describing our debt ceiling...

Anyways, if we make 2 major signings, we will have to say goodbye to some players, either a package of our youth and squad players, or 1-2 major players...

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 02, 2012 10:46 am

Replacing the injured Villa and buying a proper striker would make Barca incredible, though, they're still an incredibly well-functioning side, but having the option to play some high crosses, or have a striker muscle through the defence, would add a whole other dimension to the team.

And if Barca then also got a player who was very good with long-range efforts, you couldn't even sit back against them any more, at least not as deep as Chelski did, for example.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed May 02, 2012 11:28 am

Rumours: Alaba? Capoue? to Barcelona... 2 gd options also, and noy expensive...

Alaba has a contract until 2015 with Bayern, buy-out clause 22M.

Last edited by Khaled on Wed May 02, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 02, 2012 11:29 am

Alaba not expensive? When buying off Bayern?

:vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed May 02, 2012 11:30 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Alaba not expensive? When buying off Bayern?

:vagi:
Alaba has a contract until 2015 with Bayern, buy-out clause 22M.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 02, 2012 11:30 am

a) 22m is not expensive?

b) I'm pretty sure they'll make that buyout clause disappear this summer.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed May 02, 2012 11:32 am

Even if there is a buy-out clause, Alaba has to want to move to Barcelona. Why would he want to do that?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed May 02, 2012 11:32 am

VivaStPauli wrote:a) 22m is not expensive?

b) I'm pretty sure they'll make that buyout clause disappear this summer.

Compared to other players, Bale for example... yeah its not expensive especially in today's market..

IF, Barca wants Alaba and Alaba agrees to join us (for example), Barca can pay 22M and buy him..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 02, 2012 11:33 am

Well long story short, I don't think he's a realistic target was my point Wink
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed May 02, 2012 11:34 am

kiranr wrote:Even if there is a buy-out clause, Alaba has to want to move to Barcelona. Why would he want to do that?
Because its BARCELONA Smile

I'm not saying that he will join or he wants to join.. i don't know lol

It was just a rumor and i think he's a gd option..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 02, 2012 11:36 am

Sure, he'd be great for Barca, or any club. But I wouldn't leave Bayern for any club these days TBH.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 02, 2012 11:40 am

Lord Hispano wrote:I'd keep my eye on someone like Adrian Lopez or Falcao and even Aguero. All of them are good on the ball + they all have what all true Forwards have. Finishing.

Cavani? hmm

you want them to raid Pathetico just when Pathetico are getting better as a unit???

unless they want to give Pathetico Delufeu and Rafinha in return dont want them to go lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Buy Jordi Alba, a backup CB, and a proper striker. It would be smart to put Villa at the top next year, but I dont know if they'll do it.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed May 02, 2012 12:14 pm

Alaba is Bayern youth, noway he wants to go to Barcelona.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed May 02, 2012 12:15 pm

How can a club in around HALF A BILLION $ of debt, have 100m to sign players?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 02, 2012 12:18 pm

While Sport is crap paper the targets make sense ( alba aside) and they wont get Silva......

Llorente tho would be perfect for them imo and he would'nt flop like Ibra did.

What i said on Llorente and RVP in the transfer rumour thread and how i feel whether they can work or not.....

Disagree with that, he has proven at Bilbao he can excel in a passing/pressing game and not slow down the build up at all....

Llorente would be an excellent signing IMO, imagine if Llorente played where Sanchez was playing against Chelsea.

They would have struggled to prevent Barca from knocking thier bus down ALOT more..... also he's not the ego-maniac Ibra is and will fall in line to support the team and not kick up a fuss like Ibra did.

He's also more physical than Ibra and a bigger menace in the air and lighter on his feet IMO.

I do question if Bilbao would let him go tho.

RVP would'nt work at all lol, he takes up similar positions and moves in similar ways to Messi.

And he cant play outwide because he will have to press, make runs in behind and be quick.....

He will/cant do any of those things..... RVP makes no sense at all to me.

Llorente does make sense tho for the reason's i explained plus the added bonus he can provide a Plan B.

I know people said the same with Ibra, but Ibra despite his size is'nt that great in the air and is'nt that physical where as Llorente is.

Added to all the things i already mentioned.

What i think they should go for if the money available have is true?

Javi Martinez, Felipe Luis( Alaba is impossible) and Llorente.

Highly doubt Bilbao will allow this tho.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next