kiranr
danyjr
The Franchise
eelir
BarrileteCosmico
57 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Francesc 'Tito' Vilanova: The Disciple - Page 5 Empty Re: Francesc 'Tito' Vilanova: The Disciple

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:52 pm

I doubt Koscielny, Agger and Subotic would be 40m. 20-25m max imo for them.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Francesc 'Tito' Vilanova: The Disciple - Page 5 Empty Re: Francesc 'Tito' Vilanova: The Disciple

Post by danyjr Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:00 pm

My preferences:

1. Koscielny
  2. Agger
  3. Sakho

I personally don't see Subotić and Dedé as viable options. They are not very good at bringing the ball out from the back and that is a requirement in Barcelona. In fact I'd take an out-of-form Puyol over them.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Apologies if this has been posted before

Francesc 'Tito' Vilanova: The Disciple - Page 5 A8grio
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:23 pm

GOAT gif :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 pm

danyjr wrote:My preferences:

1. Koscielny
  2. Agger
  3. Sakho

I personally don't see Subotić and Dedé as viable options. They are not very good at bringing the ball out from the back and that is a requirement in Barcelona. In fact I'd take an out-of-form Puyol over them.

Puyol has never been that good at bringing the ball out from the back, so i'm not sure that's entirely true.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Puyol has never been that good at bringing the ball out from the back, so i'm not sure that's entirely true.
I agree but my point was Subotić and Dedé are worse than him at that (bringing the ball out).

Sakho ≈ Puyol

Last edited by danyjr on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:30 pm

I dont like the idea of Javi Martinez one bit.

He isnt a CB at all, hes basically rich mans Busquets back there. Same strengths, same flaws.

How can we be willing to spend that much on him but not Thiago Silva?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:35 pm

We're not. Real Madrid, Bayern and Barca are all after him. Rumenigge said he spoke with Barca and that both clubs are not willing to pay the buy-out clause.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:37 pm

I wasnt being literal, I was more making a point. I have no idea if who we are trying to get and who we arent.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 am

Oh my bad then Razz
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:23 am

40 mil on Martinez when we can get an actual world class CB for the same amount :facepalm:
It seems Tito is equally as bad at transfers as Pep was.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:00 am

Martinez is almost exactly like Masch.Yeah hes great at bringing the ball from the back but Pique already does that.We would of got Thiago for 30-35m ffs....We could probably get Subotic for 20m.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:17 am

BarcaKizz wrote:

Finally, if someone could clarify this for me it would be great. I can understand Spanish alright, but Catalan... not really... I can pick up the general idea sometimes though. There was also English translation over the top, but it was very uncomprehensive. When he was talking about having to continually rejuvenate the squad and adapt, the translator said he said the 3-4-3 was a 'costly decision' (I think I heard this right... but I keep doubting myself). However, I interpreted it at the time that he was trying to say it was an important decision, or one with lots of value. Hopefully Free can clarify this for me... If he did say 'costly' this is good, because it would signify a movement away from it, but I doubt he would have made such a comment on it.

So, has this been clarified? Can someone shed light on this?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:37 am

Agger has been rumoured with us :bow: Come on, buy him... Clubber
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:33 am

BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:25 am

Maybe it's just me and my perception, but anybody else feel that when you see Tito now, he's gone from assistant coach sitting next to Pep to a bona fide badass head coach?

Standing out there on the line alone just makes Tito seem so much more of a boss...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:55 pm

He has the right attitude imo.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:04 am

What formation did he use vs PSG?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:38 am

Our regular 433.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:34 am

Hey guys. Check out my recent article on Tito. What would you guys have to add? And do you buy into this formation SPORT is spreading (Messi-Cesc-Alexis front 3)?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1300967-4-things-weve-learnt-about-new-fc-barcelona-manager-tito-vilanova
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:14 am

Tito Vilanova in the match vs Real Sociedad:

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:05 am

To be honest, Pep made me very nervous last year. He seemed to be over thinking things, and not learning from his mistakes and being stubborn. The whole 3-4-3 experiment, when it became obvious it wasnt the best thing for us, he stuck with it. he also stuck Keita in situations that made us scratch our head. he just made me nervous last year, hard to explain. he wasn't as calm and controlled, like the pressure was getting to him (which would explain why he needed a break). But I also think he nervousness and pressure was starting to trickle down to the squad. If your boss is nervous, you will feel it. Countless times last year he seemed to be losing his shit at the players on the sidelines, which was very uncharactaristic of him

Tito's approach, seems to be back to the basics is refreshing. I remember Peps firs year, we were more direct and attacked more. towards the end of peps reign, we were more stationary with our possession, which wasnt the way we played that sixtuple year.

It seems Tito has injected that spark in to us again. I for one am pretty excited about his new era under Tito.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:43 am

If i am to judge Tito's directness from this game and the preseason games, i would not say we are more direct. We are more and always were more direct with teams that are more open or allow us more space. Check the PSG snd ManU game. We were not so direct there, as the opposition did not allow us to, so we had to play our patient possession game. Maybe i am wrong, but so far, that is my impression.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:10 am

Tito :bow:
Takes guts to drop Messi.I am liking him more and more.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:32 am

Yep Tito is doing a great job. Can't expect him to be perfect and he's made some mistakes to learn from already, but he's also doing a lot of things better than Pep imo.

This rotation... thumbs up from me. Great stuff.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:35 am

Rotation :bow: Faith in youngesters :bow: Faith im struggling players (lost lamb especially...) :bow: Takes guts!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum