Despiadado.Maleante
iNFINITY9910
Kick
Soul
9 posters

Go down

How RDM Will Fail In the Long Run Empty How RDM Will Fail In the Long Run

Post by Soul Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:40 am

AVB was brought into change everything Chelsea has been for the past few years, ease the oldies out of the club and integrate youth while winning matches.

Granted his man management abilities are questionable, but he was met with hostility from the Old Guard who were not too happy with the idea.

RDM on the other hand, is using the best players available with minimal thought about the future. Sure he is winning matches by motivating Drogba and Co. but once the time comes for them to not be able to perform well every day and having to be benched, then what?
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

How RDM Will Fail In the Long Run Empty Re: How RDM Will Fail In the Long Run

Post by Kick Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:50 am

This is why I have been against RDM next year unless he changes his ways next season. He basiclly undid everything AVB did in order to win, while I am happy with it for now, I will hate it if he does the same next year.

I have been wanting a new, unrelated to the club, manager so he puts bias aside and plays the best squad for the present and future.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 am

Yes sir, my thoughts exactly..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Despiadado.Maleante Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:50 am

He is probably trying to get the job first (Use best players available), then he may change his ways
Despiadado.Maleante
Despiadado.Maleante
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:56 am

Ah, FFS! You're all missing the point. RDM was given the job to do his best to save our season. If he had continued the AVB way, do you think we would have had the results we're getting now? You don't expect to do the same thing over and over and get a different result.

He's basically scrapping for all he can right now and adapting to the way the old guard know how to play to get the best out of them. Its the only way we can get anything out of this season. Did you REALLY think RDM was a completely defensive coach? He's actually a good offensive coach, as displayed against Spurs in the FAC semi.

RDM knows Chelsea. Not to jump into conclusions, but I would assume he knows the value of easing youngsters in. He was a senior member of the squad when JT was brought into the first team. Besides, he will be told(if he gets the job) to do some clearing out. This obviously sees a lot of the old guard gone and younger players get a chance.

AVB for what he was supposed to do, didn't even play the youngsters often. You think RDM would have shut out Lukaku this much? Look at Bertrand. Hardly got a game under AVB apart from a few scrappy CC matches here and there. That alone should tell you that RDM recognizes youth. Sturridge on the other hand, is atrocious defensively and it obviously defeats the purpose of having a defensive approach. Plus, whenever we get a counter while using a defensive approach, you can bet your house that Sturridge will refuse to pass to an open man 8 times out of 10. Defeats the purpose of a counter attacking game all together. That is the reason I think Sturridge has not been a regular under him.

You all need to relax.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:57 am

Despiadado.Maleante wrote:He is probably trying to get the job first (Use best players available), then he may change his ways
Exactly.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:55 pm

RDM is only paying attention to the short term because he knows hes only there for the short term
anywya he came in after then jan transfer window so he had no opportunity to but anyone and alot of our promising youth was out on loan when he came so besides play lukaku more i cant see what more RDM could do to plan for the future
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:15 pm

I feel more optimistic about our youths under RDM then AVB if i am honest, just look at Bertrand for example. If it was AVB he would play Cole every game and in emergency use Bosingwa. RDM is doing much better in that aspect, if we ever want to see players like Josh, Kakuta, Piazon, Kane, and Chalobah to break in to the senior squad then i cant imagine there being a lot better candidate then RDM.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:19 am

Despiadado.Maleante wrote:He is probably trying to get the job first (Use best players available), then he may change his ways

This guy is very smart
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:27 am

Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:

This guy is very smart
I get the feeling you're another multi :facepalm:.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down