What's your greatest European night that you can remember for Juve?

+3
S
Juveman17
That Guy
7 posters

Go down

What's your greatest European night that you can remember for Juve? Empty What's your greatest European night that you can remember for Juve?

Post by That Guy Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:53 pm

I'll never forget Juventus 3-1 Real Madrid.... Nedved goal what a night mamma mia!
That Guy
That Guy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

What's your greatest European night that you can remember for Juve? Empty Re: What's your greatest European night that you can remember for Juve?

Post by Juveman17 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Sorry im still a teenager. I was too young to remember Juve winning in Europe. And I wasn't a crazy juventini like i am now, but I would still have to say the Ajax finale in CL
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

What's your greatest European night that you can remember for Juve? Empty Re: What's your greatest European night that you can remember for Juve?

Post by S Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:58 pm

That Guy wrote:I'll never forget Juventus 3-1 Real Madrid.... Nedved goal what a night mamma mia!

SAME !!!

DAT NEDVED PERFOMANCE :bow:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Same as you guys. Our second goal is insanely nostaltic to me as well... This match made me a Juve fan i think. I was 11.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:14 am

Probably the 2-1 2008/2009 Champions League vs Real Madrid
My favourite campaign was 1997/1998 when Del Piero was Top goal scorer!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:15 am

LWL91 wrote:

Same as you guys. Our second goal is insanely nostaltic to me as well... This match made me a Juve fan i think. I was 11.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:31 am

two nights to be honest!
first when we eliminated barca in neu camp by zalayeta's late goal! I didn't see the goal replay cause I was running all over the house!
and the second eliminating real madrid in turin (3-1), nedved got suspended at end of the game by an unnecessary tackle and that led to our defeat in final so that's bitter as well
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down