guest7
pUsHa
chinomaster182
andiii
Cassius
55 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Didier Drogba.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Didier Drogba..

Post by Gomez83 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:52 pm

aford92 wrote:Lol at Madrid fans having a go at Barca players for diving. Have you seen who plays for you? You have CB who dives and kicks his own player. :facepalm:
They forget that they actually have dived more this season then Barcelona has Smile
But on topic, shocking the ref didn't card him after his 5th attempt of diving. I'm not for banning players who dive but I mean when they do it 6 - 8 times in ONE match and its the same person something must be done surely.
His diving doesn't take anything away from his goal though.

Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Its nothing new, Drogba's usual game Looool....when I liked Chelsea it wasnt so annoying, today it was annoying as $^*# Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:56 pm

At least he didnt dive in the penalty box or got someone a red card ffs ... like some other barca pulayarzzz
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Im so gonna lol hard when Busquets starts diving when Barca is winning at the Camo Nou. Should be entertaining to watch.Laughing

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:57 pm

pUsHa wrote:At least he didnt dive in the penalty box or got someone a red card ffs ... like some other barca pulayarzzz
Do you really believe it is only Barcelona who gets penalties and red cards?
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Everything went agianst us in this game, the ref was determined not to make drama and didnt blow for many fouls that would have been if it were another game....less cards than should of too....anyway, not too impotrant...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:58 pm

pUsHa wrote:At least he didnt dive in the penalty box or got someone a red card ffs ... like some other barca pulayarzzz

that's coz Drogba never had the opportunity to do so. Believe me, if he had, Barca would have been down by more than 2 goals. Laughing

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:59 pm

It's so funny watching a man as big as Drogba roll and dive around all match long Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:

that's coz Drogba never had the opportunity to do so. Believe me, if he had, Barca would have been down by more than 2 goals. Laughing

Show me the last time somebody had a penalty against Barcelona in CL please ....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Gomez83 wrote:

Unfortunately there are morons on here that think that. It's almost always a fan of a team that Barca has beaten (like Madrid, Milan, Chelsea and sometimes Arsenal) and they are still sore about it.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Every team has divers. Chelsea are no different. That is all.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:04 pm

aford92 wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:

Unfortunately there are morons on here that think that. It's almost always a fan of a team that Barca has beaten (like Madrid, Milan, Chelsea and sometimes Arsenal) and they are still sore about it.

Only a moron starts insulting people out of nothing ....

So how about I ask again for people to show me the last time there was a penalty against Barca in CL ?
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:06 pm

aford92 wrote:Lol at Madrid fans having a go at Barca players for diving. Have you seen who plays for you? You have CB who dives and kicks his own player. :facepalm:

Yes some Barca players dive but no more than other teams, they are just picked up on more because there is nothing else to criticise about them. That being said Drogba was disgusting tonight, I thought he'd stopped doing this sort of thing years ago, apparently not.

Thing is that it's systematic in Barcelona. Real Madrid have some terrible apples in Di Maria and Pepe and Ronaldo. You'd have to look hard to find any of the rest diving.

In Barcelona even Mascherano, one of the toughest players in the PL have been transformed into an olympic level diver.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:08 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:

Yes some Barca players dive but no more than other teams, they are just picked up on more because there is nothing else to criticise about them. That being said Drogba was disgusting tonight, I thought he'd stopped doing this sort of thing years ago, apparently not.

Thing is that it's systematic in Barcelona. Real Madrid have some terrible apples in Di Maria and Pepe and Ronaldo. You'd have to look hard to find any of the rest diving.

In Barcelona even Mascherano, one of the toughest players in the PL have been transformed into an olympic level diver.
No I've seen Mascherano dive with Argentina before he came to Barcelona.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:08 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Brady2Moss wrote:

Show me the last time somebody had a penalty against Barcelona in CL please ....

Oh, i just realised you are an AC Milan fan. Butthurt much?

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:

You've named three of Madrid and the only three you guys mention is Alves, Busquets and apparently Macherano. So i get it is also systematic in Madrid.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm

I'm done here ...clearly somebody is lacking evidence yet says that Drogba would outright receive a penalty if he dived in the box ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:12 pm

pUsHa wrote:I'm done here ...clearly somebody is lacking evidence yet says that Drogba would outright receive a penalty if he dived in the box ...
Chelsea tried to get a penalty when one of there own players touched the ball with there arm, claiming it was Barcelona, after Drogba dived 6-8 times in this one match is it really that hard to believe he would not attempt to get a penalty inside the box?
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Gomez83 wrote:
pUsHa wrote:I'm done here ...clearly somebody is lacking evidence yet says that Drogba would outright receive a penalty if he dived in the box ...
Chelsea tried to get a penalty when one of there own players touched the ball with there arm, claiming it was Barcelona, after Drogba dived 6-8 times in this one match is it really that hard to believe he would not attempt to get a penalty inside the box?

They never would of given him the penalty even if he tried ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:16 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:Thing is that it's systematic in Barcelona. Real Madrid have some terrible apples in Di Maria and Pepe and Ronaldo. You'd have to look hard to find any of the rest diving.

Bullshit, Mascherano dived a total of 3 times in his entire time at Barca and now he's an "Olympic level diver"? Keep jogging, son.

Anyways, like I said before you'd have to be hard pressed to not find a team with divers in it. Every team has them. Might as well accept it's a part of the game and stop taking a moral highground when, chances are, your team has divers too.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Gomez83 wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:

You've named three of Madrid and the only three you guys mention is Alves, Busquets and apparently Macherano. So i get it is also systematic in Madrid.

Iniesta, Xavi, Pedro, Busquets, Mascherano, Dani Alves, Sanchez, Villa.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:16 pm

pUsHa wrote:
aford92 wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:

Only a moron starts insulting people out of nothing ....

So how about I ask again for people to show me the last time there was a penalty against Barca in CL ?

Out of nothing? Have you not seen the silly threads and posts that pop up everytime Barca get a decision go their way? Some people actually believe there is a conspiracy and all the decisions that go against them are ignored.

I don't know when the last time they conceded a penalty was. Why does it matter?
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:17 pm

More like....

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:....It's so frustrating watching a man as big as Drogba roll and dive around all match long Laughing

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:20 pm

I think Drogba was motm. Did score and played with his heart. Got some minutes extra, went into all challenges and won most of them. Pressing was good.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Anyone with a brain can see why he was diving all over the place. Look at the team he was playing against, for God's sake. He's cut the theatrics down since Mourinho left but he brought it back today lol;

Gave Barca a taste of their own medicine. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next