Del Piero 'leaving Italy'

4 posters

Go down

Del Piero 'leaving Italy' Empty Del Piero 'leaving Italy'

Post by BoBo Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:27 am

Alessandro Del Piero’s upcoming book seems to leave no doubts on his post-Juventus future. “After 20 years, he leaves Italian football.”

There are calls for Juve to offer him a new contract so that he will not leave on a free transfer in June, but it seems as if the captain is already prepared for a different life outside the peninsula.

His book, titled ‘Giochiamo ancora’ (Let’s keep playing), will be released on April 24 and the first blurb has appeared.

“After 20 years of an extraordinary career, Alessandro Del Piero leaves Italian football. But he leaves it in his own way.

“This agile, fresh and intense book in which he reveals what he learned from the most beautiful sport in the world.

“Sacrifice, fairness, loyalty, teamwork and talent are just a few of the values Del Piero met and lived through during his Bianconeri experience which, through this book, become his ethical code for the new generations.”

This does seem to confirm that Del Piero intends to continue his playing career outside of Italy, most likely in the American MLS.

Montreal Impact confessed this week that they had approached him for a contract, but that he already had a preference for LA Galaxy or NY Red Bulls.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Del Piero 'leaving Italy' Empty Re: Del Piero 'leaving Italy'

Post by Juveman17 Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Well I guess we have to accept it that he is leaving. I'm behind any decision that he makes and I'm happy that he wants to experience a new career. I just hope that Ill be able to see him every game at Red bull arena. I will bring a big banner that says, "Come te nessuno mai"
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:31 pm

del piero and beckham/ henry would be a treat to watch
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:16 pm

is this a book by Del Piero in third person wtf? or is it just like an author writing about Del Piero's career?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:41 pm

zarola wrote:is this a book by Del Piero in third person wtf? or is it just like an author writing about Del Piero's career?
yea idk maybe its another author, or it could possibly be a review of the book?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down