Amar
Zealous
Sushi Master
Lex
zarola
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Balotelli is a *bleep* idiot and he shouldn't be called up for Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Balotelli is a *bleep* idiot and he shouldn't be called up for Euro 2012

Post by free_cat Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Wow, hard tackle on Song. That was a straight red. Very similar to the Pepe tackle on Alves.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Balotelli is a *bleep* idiot and he shouldn't be called up for Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Balotelli is a *bleep* idiot and he shouldn't be called up for Euro 2012

Post by ronalessi Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Balotelli: Introduce me to Ronaldo and I swear I'll behave to the end of my playing career
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Don't worry, Quagliarella scored against Napoli in his role as a substitute and then followed that up by scoring against Palermo as a starter.

I like the idea of Del Piero too.

After today, I don't expect to see Balotelli at the Euro

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:38 pm

free_cat wrote:Wow, hard tackle on Song. That was a straight red. Very similar to the Pepe tackle on Alves.
And the pepe tackle on alves was a dive by alves..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:03 pm

Balotelli is a *bleep* idiot and he shouldn't be called up for Euro 2012 - Page 2 Vsowp2

and then he tackled Sagna with the straight leg 2 times

what a *bleep*! never liked this guy!
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Balotelli is a *bleep* idiot and he shouldn't be called up for Euro 2012 - Page 2 Lol10

Ok guys, 'fess up, which one of you did this to Balo's wiki Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:08 am

lol birdbrain performance
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:29 am

chemicalboy99 wrote:
Amar wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:
viepr149 wrote:well take him at Milan no problem.

He will calm down.

Yeah good luck with that.

If we get our money back we'll snap your hands off.

lol, you aren't getting close to the £24million you guys paid. Galliani is a master negotiator and he'll probably somehow get him for £12-15million.

Yeah he did great with Khaldoon this January getting Tevez didn't he?

Oh wait.....
Yeah... but he still paid nothing. Razz

I am confident that if Milan goes after Balotelli:

1. Galliani will negotiate directly with club management and owners this time.
2. Mino Raiola (his agent) will strongly favour Milan.
3. We will pay below the market price for him or not get him at all.
4. He will calm down at Milan amongst similar personalities (Ibra, KP Boateng, Cassano)
5. He will be happy in Milan and show it on the field. I don't see him returning after a 'loan w option to buy' deal.
:coffee:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:51 am

free_cat wrote:Wow, hard tackle on Song. That was a straight red. Very similar to the Pepe tackle on Alves.
alves dived. there was no contact in that, it's well known :vagi:
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Get Di Natale in the squad. Forget Balo his attitude is f*king stupid. Hopefully Rossi will be back to old ways eventually. The same applies to Cassano. Quags looks to be recovering from his lengthy injury and ADP would be a good super sub.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Apparently his foul didn't breach Prandelli's "code of ethics"

to me that's just another way of say that his code of ethics are a bunch of shit once it comes down to the final 23 the best 23 will make it regardless of their attitude. I don't mind seeing him there but if he starts getting cards or playing lazy I'm gonna go crazy
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:10 pm

i am going to get blastered for this but

why is balo being made the scapegoat here?

as anarsenal fan yes he fouled us but he was the only citeh player who gave a fvck yesterday the others were utter shite,,

atleast he tried, which shows he cares, needs to work on his tackling
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:28 pm

aleumdance wrote:i am going to get blastered for this but

why is balo being made the scapegoat here?

as anarsenal fan yes he fouled us but he was the only citeh player who gave a fvck yesterday the others were utter shite,,

atleast he tried, which shows he cares, needs to work on his tackling

Yes, it is true that he was the only threat against Arsenal. I am not saying he's at fault for Manchester City losing, I'm saying he's an idiot because Prandelli told him that if he kept doing stupid shit then we're not gonna see him at Euro 2012 (which it seems like we're gonna see him there anyway). Those weren't "I'm trying to get the ball" fouls, they were "I'm angry let me hurt you and cause drama" fouls.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Yeah he cares about the game but the fact is, there's people who are bad at tackling then there's Balo. He gets pissed off when the going gets tough and takes it out on another player. Huge liability in a big one legged tournament match.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:40 pm

im no balotelli fan but it looks to me like hes the only one who cares about winning on that team the past few weeks.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:45 pm

People are confusing dangerous over exuberance for focused passion
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:46 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:im no balotelli fan but it looks to me like hes the only one who cares about winning on that team the past few weeks.

yeah, Aguero has been usless

nasri does thesame bullshite

how to do the nasri

step 1) get the ball

step 2) push it further like you are going to do something

step3) look for the most marked player to him

step 4) pass it to him so that he would lose it

dzeko is another useless fella, Balo was trying hard but boy he needs to work on behavior,, like Tom said the pressure gets to him mentally
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:47 pm

excluding his tackles and stupid shenanigans he seems like 1 of 3 players who care about choking on the title. kompany and hart included.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:32 pm

But but he's a legend. Laughing

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:02 pm

dont know if anyone noticed but he had some text on his undershirt, like the "Why always me?" thing. i kinda wanted him to score just so i could see what it was.... only if arsenal scored more than city by game's end of course.

balo was extremely reckless yesterday though. as much of a fan of his as i am, i'll admit quite frankly he's played awful ever since he's gotten to City. he doesnt even try to play hard. yeah he's put away chances, but i dont ever remember him dribbling anyone during his time in the PL.

hope he bounces back somewhere
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:20 pm

andiii wrote:
alves dived. there was no contact in that, it's well known :vagi:

Yeah, off course he dived dude. It is well known that you can easily make a 360 turn backwards after shooting a ball forward. No to mention that the sound made indicates there was clear contact.

Anyways, it was a red even without contact for dangerous reckless play, same as Balotrollis.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:52 pm

who is more crazy? Bolatelli or Pepe?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2