Real Madrid Club De Futbol vs Boring Munich

4 posters

Go down

Real Madrid Club De Futbol vs Boring Munich  Empty Real Madrid Club De Futbol vs Boring Munich

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Can someone please get full matches of all the past matches between the two giants? (Youtube vids and stories would be great too)

The one that begun it all

From sid lowe's article

"During the galácticos era, the tension soared. Both sides saw provocation in every act. When Claudio Pizarro joked, "We're going to put five past those clowns!", Spain's best-selling newspaper, Marca, flew into a fit of righteous indignation. Oliver Kahn became a comic bad guy. Bayern were portrayed as snarling animals, anti-footballers, lacking respect. In Germany, Madrid were posers, equally disrespectful. Hoeness dismissed Madrid as a "circus".

"They were performing flicks and back-heels, showboating, not playing football. A complete lack of respect," recalled Kahn in 2002. "It wound us up, so we really went for them – and they didn't like it." Bayern won 2-1. When Kahn then added: "No one can get two past me in the second leg," Marca responded: "One's enough, smarty pants!" Anyway, Madrid did get two."
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Club De Futbol vs Boring Munich  Empty Re: Real Madrid Club De Futbol vs Boring Munich

Post by Doc Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Nice to see you're back Yuri. Also, I still laugh at Sali-what's his name comments about Roberto Carlos for Carlos to reply "Sali who?". Gonna love this tie all over again
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Club De Futbol vs Boring Munich  Empty Re: Real Madrid Club De Futbol vs Boring Munich

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Doc wrote:Nice to see you're back Yuri. Also, I still laugh at Sali-what's his name comments about Roberto Carlos for Carlos to reply "Sali who?". Gonna love this tie all over again

Hey doc! howve ya been? Yeah Im back for a bit. Ive gotten really busy for the past nine months but this is something Ill def be around for. Those pressers were great, I think we just need Franz to make some comments for Mourinho to go loose and all hells breaks out like the good old times.

I remember us playing them in the summer in a friendly (it was last summer right?) in which they dominated but casillas pulled a performance of a lifetime and we won.

I am afraid of bayern because they seem to be more physical in both the speed department and the physical department, we havent faced a team like that since Mourinho has arrived (Unless you count bilbao, which I wont). This could be deadly.

Marcello will be key and so will Ramos/Pepe. It will be interesting seeing Piggy in a midfield with three others he is well acquainted to, a national team partner (khedira) a national team rival (xabi) and an old league rival (nuri)
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:49 pm

I object against "Boring" Munich! I'd appreciate this to be rectified.

In the meantime let me punish you with this:

Boring, eh?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Roy!
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down