Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season

+16
andiii
McAgger
BiasedMilanFan3
iNFINITY9910
Sushi Master
billionmillion
LeVersacci
izzy
StrugaRock
adnyana179
RebaƱo Sagrado
Ali
Lord Hades
Albiceleste
ronalessi
emassy
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season

Post by billionmillion Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:34 am

What is my old days? i never praised barcelona or messi after a win. i enjoy watching neutrals do it. you mistake me i see

billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:47 am

billionmillion wrote:ok you won 2. but its not enough to do "shut up" or "calm down" gestures

anyway i really want to congratulate but cr fans dont let me. stop posting that childish pic. i believe he didnt mean it, it was just one of his usual cocky celebrations

You deserve to enjoy, but enjoy it in a way that victims also could enjoy

LOL enlighten me on why on earth we should that? We won and we can rub it in our rivals faces should we choose to.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:48 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
billionmillion wrote:ok you won 2. but its not enough to do "shut up" or "calm down" gestures

anyway i really want to congratulate but cr fans dont let me. stop posting that childish pic. i believe he didnt mean it, it was just one of his usual cocky celebrations

LOL enlighten me on why on earth we should that? We won and we can rub it in our rivals faces should we choose to.

I'm more curious as to how both us and Barca fans can enjoy it?
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:50 am

Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season - Page 2 Tumblr_m2uidopV6M1rpudq4o1_400
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:51 am

It's not even about Barcelona winning though, its that whatever Madrid do, you try to make them look bad, even if it isn't about winning.

Look at the topics you've posted in, they are 90% Madrid v Barca topics. And yeah, most of the time, Messi IS better than Ronaldo. But now that Ronaldo kicked the Clasico (and probably La Liga) winning goal against your precious little team, you're acting all innocent.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:04 am

in arguments its obvious. but you said after a win. after a win i never got cocky. i almost praise opposite team and players because if am happy i want everybody to be happy
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:14 am

billionmillion wrote:in arguments its obvious. but you said after a win. after a win i never got cocky. i almost praise opposite team and players because if am happy i want everybody to be happy

Hey man no one is stopping you from celebrating with us our win over you team eco smile
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:18 am

billionmillion wrote:in arguments its obvious. but you said after a win. after a win i never got cocky. i almost praise opposite team and players because if am happy i want everybody to be happy

Hey man no one is stopping you from celebrating with us our win over you team eco smile
what is wrong with that? celebrate whoever wins, be in strongers side

today we raped barcelona, what a beautiful win. but they are still the best team i think. we have to sell ronaldo, bring bielsa next season. then we will play in their level

Visca Madrid!!!
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:42 am

billionmillion wrote:

today we raped barcelona, what a beautiful win. but they are still the best team i think. we have to sell ronaldo, bring bielsa next season. then we will play in their level

Visca Madrid!!!

Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season - Page 2 Tumblr_m2uidopV6M1rpudq4o1_400
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:43 am

billionmillion wrote:

Visca Madrid!!!

I think I'm having a reading-comprehension-fail moment. Shocked

:vagi:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:45 am

I still think Ronaldo is overrated,and is noway in top 100 great players in the history of football.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:55 am

Ronaldo amongst the top 1,000,000,000 footballers of all time. :bow:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:01 am

Zealous wrote:
billionmillion wrote:

Visca Madrid!!!

Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season - Page 2 5m3sb
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:06 am

red&blacklegion wrote:I still think Ronaldo is overrated,and is noway in top 100 great players in the history of football.

I don't know what's sadder, that you genuinely believe this or that someone gave you plus rep for it lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:09 am

Ronaldo finally wins something of note in Spain and now hes a top 100 player? lol

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:12 am

Albiceleste wrote:Ronaldo finally wins something of note in Spain and now hes a top 100 player? lol

Won 3 PL and a CL. And was pivitol in all those comp wins.

Yeah..............

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:22 am

Albiceleste wrote:Ronaldo finally wins something of note in Spain and now hes a top 100 player? lol

Short answer yes.

Long answer, f*ck yes.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:49 am

CR7 has done it
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:52 am

CR7 has done it
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:54 am

CR7 has done it
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:28 am

As I said before...the best player in the world right here...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dwaynejohnson28 Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:51 am

Cristiano is the best player EVER

dwaynejohnson28
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:49 pm

top 100 ? who are you carlo in disguise lol , i have nothing but admiration for his performances at our club
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum