BarcaLearning
Adit
Pedram
Dante
free_cat
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The mayans were right, 2012 it's the end Empty The mayans were right, 2012 it's the end

Post by free_cat Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:06 pm

We have a tough way to the final, but we can get there. While Evil Madrid has been handed a red carpet to reach the final and will surely go through. A Barça vs. Madrid final is one of my biggest nightmares, if it comes true, it will definitely end the (football) world as we know it...turns out the Mayans were right.

I dread for that day. Always have. Imagine the days, the weeks before the final! The nerves and anxiety will kill many fans, I could be one of them. We can win, we are better... but in a one match.....

...should we lose, I think I would never recover from that shock.

All my collective beliefs and values; all my pride, half of my collective dreams; all shattered and destroyed. Evil triumphing over goodness. Spanish nationalism destroying Catalan's standard. Suffering a neverending wave of mockery, ridicule, patronising catalonophobic attacks from that day to the end of our lives.

Yes, winning Madrid in a CL final would be one of the best moments of my life, only surpassed by the future Catalan independence and moments of my private life. I can imagine that and it feels great. But the stakes are just too high. Losing is too much of a threat.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

The mayans were right, 2012 it's the end Empty Re: The mayans were right, 2012 it's the end

Post by Dante Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:45 pm

You are already thinking of the final ? We all know about Barcelona and what they are able of , but let's wait for the games first . You never know what the future holds. Maybe Real doesn't even get to the final. Or Barcelona. Did we stop to consider that Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

The mayans were right, 2012 it's the end Empty Re: The mayans were right, 2012 it's the end

Post by free_cat Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:50 pm

Dante13 wrote:You are already thinking of the final ? We all know about Barcelona and what they are able of , but let's wait for the games first . You never know what the future holds. Maybe Real doesn't even get to the final. Or Barcelona. Did we stop to consider that Laughing

free_cat wrote:We have a tough way to the final, but we can get there. [...], if it comes true, [...]I dread for that day..

I've dreaded this possibility since the multiple teams per country was installed, even when the possibility was remote.

So yes, I'm thinking already in the final, which is much more of a nightmare than falling to any of the other honourable and great teams we might face to get there.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:57 pm

free_cat wrote:
Dante13 wrote:You are already thinking of the final ? We all know about Barcelona and what they are able of , but let's wait for the games first . You never know what the future holds. Maybe Real doesn't even get to the final. Or Barcelona. Did we stop to consider that Laughing

free_cat wrote:We have a tough way to the final, but we can get there. [...], if it comes true, [...]I dread for that day..

I've dreaded this possibility since the multiple teams per country was installed, even when the possibility was remote.

So yes, I'm thinking already in the final, which is much more of a nightmare than falling to any of the other honourable and great teams we might face to get there.

I see . Well , i can live with that . Frankly , i am happy we got you guys . You always dreaded for a Real-Barca in a CL final and i 've always dreaded to see Milan-Barcelona in Champions League nights. I ll get more 2 as it seems.

I liked the nightmare part by the way . I felt that way when Milan played Inter in 05' and it really was a nightmare ..!
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:08 pm

The Catalan's dream will be shattered in piece. :bow:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:12 pm

El Pipita wrote:The Catalan's dream will be shattered in piece. :bow:

I like that confidence. Keep it coming Madrid bros.

And what you know about catalan dreams? you are from... where? Iran? xD
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:16 pm

Just having some fun bro, don't take my words seriously. Very Happy
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 pm

meh,the fake nationalists to suffer :coffee:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Adit wrote:meh,the fake nationalists to suffer :coffee:

I don't know who are the fake nationalists. The nationalists are Madrid. We, at least me, I'm independentist, and I'm not nationalist at all.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:04 pm

free_cat wrote:We have a tough way to the final, but we can get there. While Evil Madrid has been handed a red carpet to reach the final and will surely go through. A Barça vs. Madrid final is one of my biggest nightmares, if it comes true, it will definitely end the (football) world as we know it...turns out the Mayans were right.

I dread for that day. Always have. Imagine the days, the weeks before the final! The nerves and anxiety will kill many fans, I could be one of them. We can win, we are better... but in a one match.....

...should we lose, I think I would never recover from that shock.

All my collective beliefs and values; all my pride, half of my collective dreams; all shattered and destroyed. Evil triumphing over goodness. Spanish nationalism destroying Catalan's standard. Suffering a neverending wave of mockery, ridicule, patronising catalonophobic attacks from that day to the end of our lives.

Yes, winning Madrid in a CL final would be one of the best moments of my life, only surpassed by the future Catalan independence and moments of my private life. I can imagine that and it feels great. But the stakes are just too high. Losing is too much of a threat.

Laughing U truly are an fanatic fan free Very Happy I know what u mean....although I think sometimes we need to pull out from all of it and just realise its a football game. At the end of the day even if we were to lose the final to them, life goes on. Next season everything will reset again. Its a terrible thought to have MOurinho's Real beat us, not likely but possible. Im sure the players and Pep and everyone will go all out to ensure that does not happen and that good will always beat evil. I stick to that believe and even in the real world, as ugly as it is sometimes, good tend to prevail over evil most of the time Razz :king:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:09 pm

free
Before they face us in the final they have to face Bayern and I have Bayern as favorites for that match.
So I am more expecting a match up with Bayern in the Allianz Arena.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:33 pm

alexjanosik wrote:free
Before they face us in the final they have to face Bayern and I have Bayern as favorites for that match.
Bayerns defense will get torn to pieces by Madrid, they got beat convincingly by Leverkusen a couple days before we crushed them.

I, like Free will not be looking forward to an all Spanish final. Evil Madrid must not prevail Evil or Very Mad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:36 pm

We cannot have the gong show that is El Clasico in a UCL final. Bayern MUST eliminate Madrid.

Albiceleste is absolutely right, Bayern's defense could get torn to pieces by Madrid. But Bayern blow hot and cold this year. You never know what form they'll be on come the semis...

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:03 pm

alexjanosik wrote:free

alex, no Barca fan loves and respects Bayern as much as you do and thus although I did expect such a comment and prediction from you, it still is pretty bold. Personally I think Real Madrid are a much more formidable opponent than Bayern Munich.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:45 pm

The Mayans didnt account for leap year, so according to them its some day in July 2013 I believe lol

But yeah, OT.

I am with Free. I have no shame in saying, im utterly terrified.

Not because Madrid are that good, they really aint. We own them like a pimp does his trick. But, its just 1 game, the amount of luck invoLVed is tremendous and should both of us make it.....Free's sums my thought up perfectly, the tension and anxiety alone will send my hairline to Robben level.

This isnt one of those things where we say, believe in the players. I already believe in them, they are the best team in the history of football (I care not if anyone disagrees) but losing is always a possibililty and trying to live it down would be...dont really have a word.

I am hoping Ribery and Robben dont get injured (with Madrids luck both will be out) and gets at their flailing, defenceless fullbacks...that may be my only hope to avoid what seems destiny.

Winning the game against Madrid in the final would be the ultimate, it may very well become my favourite moment in Barca history...but losing it, really might be the worse. The stakes may be that high here.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:03 am

Why is everyone already assuming Barcelona and Madrid are part of the final? For starters, Barcelona have two tough draws in Milan and Chelsea to even reach the final as well as Madrid having to play an on-form Bayern.

Having said that, should Madrid and Barça meet in the final, Madrid will be happier of the two as they will have more chance of beating Barcelona in a single match rather than 2 legs.

And stop the Catalan nationalism bull. I don't even think you're Catalan anyway.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:26 am

Please, get out and take your fail with you.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:02 am

danyjr wrote:Why is everyone already assuming Barcelona and Madrid are part of the final? For starters, Barcelona have two tough draws in Milan and Chelsea to even reach the final as well as Madrid having to play an on-form Bayern.

Having said that, should Madrid and Barça meet in the final, Madrid will be happier of the two as they will have more chance of beating Barcelona in a single match rather than 2 legs.

And stop the Catalan nationalism bull. I don't even think you're Catalan anyway.

You cared to read the posts in full you might notice the "ifs", "in case". As I already posted in the third (THIRD) post in this thread, in my original message I said all this:

Please, avoid answering any future posts of mine if you are not going to try to read and understand them before. I had enough bullsh¡t from you at the thread about the second year improvement.

About the last part, I'm not a catalan nationalist for your information, I only support catalan independence, but I don't regard catalonia as a superior nation, nor I'm proud of being Catalan, neither I support catalan expansion. But I can assure you I'm catalan, and there are plenty of witnesses here, and I can also assure you that the amount of catalan hatred I will suffer if Barça eventually lost a CL final to Madrid would be unbearable.

Last edited by free_cat on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:05 am

¡Visca Catalunya! ¡Viva Cataluña!
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:06 am

The Franchise wrote:The Mayans didnt account for leap year, so according to them its some day in July 2013 I believe lol

Yeah, the mayan prophecies stuff it's just a hoax, everybody knows that. But was just to make a funny title. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:46 am

free_cat wrote:Please, avoid answering any future posts of mine if you are not going to try to read and understand them before. I had enough bullsh¡t from you at the thread about the second year improvement.

You had enough of me? Why? Cause I said your 'personal opinion' about performance of some players should not be counted as a 'fact'?

free_cat wrote:About the last part, I'm not a catalan nationalist for your information, I only support catalan independence, but I don't regard catalonia as a superior nation, nor I'm proud of being Catalan, neither I support catalan expansion. But I can assure you I'm catalan, and there are plenty of witnesses here, and I can also assure you that the amount of catalan hatred I will suffer if Barça eventually lost a CL final to Madrid would be unbearable.

The mayans were right, 2012 it's the end Cool_shades
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:21 am

Relax people, i have already made a prophecy months ago, Barca meets Bayern in the final at their home stadium..... so honestly.. its my word versus the Mayans!!

The world will not have its UCL classico final just yet!

oh and we shall also meet Benfica in the Semi's (that one is for free!)
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:57 am

Im disappointed with some of u, come on, I cant believe some of us dont want a Real vs Barca final! And hope Bayern beat them! Razz I mean I would be very happy if Bayern did that, but to actually fear a dream final of Real vs Barca because the pressure and meaning of it is too much? Meh. It should be embraced and anticipated! The best 2 teams in the biggest stage! And with us being the favourites!!!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:46 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Im disappointed with some of u, come on, I cant believe some of us dont want a Real vs Barca final! And hope Bayern beat them! Razz I mean I would be very happy if Bayern did that, but to actually fear a dream final of Real vs Barca because the pressure and meaning of it is too much? Meh. It should be embraced and anticipated! The best 2 teams in the biggest stage! And with us being the favourites!!!
TBH If u dont fear a real-barca final then you just dont care about barca and u arent a real fan.Imagine if we lose.....all the threads and all the people arrogantly saying madrid is the best and making fun of us.IF we win it would be great but the stakes are too high in a clasico CL final.If the Cl final was a two-legged tie i woul'dnt even be worried.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:05 am

vivabarca38 wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Im disappointed with some of u, come on, I cant believe some of us dont want a Real vs Barca final! And hope Bayern beat them! Razz I mean I would be very happy if Bayern did that, but to actually fear a dream final of Real vs Barca because the pressure and meaning of it is too much? Meh. It should be embraced and anticipated! The best 2 teams in the biggest stage! And with us being the favourites!!!
TBH If u dont fear a real-barca final then you just dont care about barca and u arent a real fan.Imagine if we lose.....all the threads and all the people arrogantly saying madrid is the best and making fun of us.IF we win it would be great but the stakes are too high in a clasico CL final.If the Cl final was a two-legged tie i woul'dnt even be worried.

I do not agree with this. I love Barca, watched on on and off, and lucky to have seen them consistently since 2008 start of and I truly fell in love. Watched their every game since pretty much.

I think a lot of fans are fanatic and go into crazy mood in games as I do too, and I probably will suffer some depression if we were to lose a final like that. But hey, maybes im getting old but ITS A FOOTBALL MATCH! A CL final sure. Which happens yearly, which we won twice in 3 years. I mean we can go winning everything forever. And the fact is Real have caught up a lot, they are just closely behind in 2nd. And that means they will beat us eventually. If they are lucky in the CL, otherwise it will be sometimes in the next few years or next season even, as much as I hate to think it, its just nature of it.

I dont give a cr4p about the silly Real fans here mocking us if we lose, not one bit. Even if we lost, we are still a top team.

Im just really really shocked by u guys, I mean actually want to avoid a CL final with Real becos of the risk of losing. How about be more optimistic as in we will prove once and for all in the biggest game there is when we beat to to retain the CL?! That would be pinnacle!

Still, I would love it if Bayern knock them out in the semis :lol!:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next