BarcaLearning
Adit
Pedram
Dante
free_cat
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The mayans were right, 2012 it's the end - Page 2 Empty Re: The mayans were right, 2012 it's the end

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:05 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Im disappointed with some of u, come on, I cant believe some of us dont want a Real vs Barca final! And hope Bayern beat them! Razz I mean I would be very happy if Bayern did that, but to actually fear a dream final of Real vs Barca because the pressure and meaning of it is too much? Meh. It should be embraced and anticipated! The best 2 teams in the biggest stage! And with us being the favourites!!!
TBH If u dont fear a real-barca final then you just dont care about barca and u arent a real fan.Imagine if we lose.....all the threads and all the people arrogantly saying madrid is the best and making fun of us.IF we win it would be great but the stakes are too high in a clasico CL final.If the Cl final was a two-legged tie i woul'dnt even be worried.

I do not agree with this. I love Barca, watched on on and off, and lucky to have seen them consistently since 2008 start of and I truly fell in love. Watched their every game since pretty much.

I think a lot of fans are fanatic and go into crazy mood in games as I do too, and I probably will suffer some depression if we were to lose a final like that. But hey, maybes im getting old but ITS A FOOTBALL MATCH! A CL final sure. Which happens yearly, which we won twice in 3 years. I mean we can go winning everything forever. And the fact is Real have caught up a lot, they are just closely behind in 2nd. And that means they will beat us eventually. If they are lucky in the CL, otherwise it will be sometimes in the next few years or next season even, as much as I hate to think it, its just nature of it.

I dont give a cr4p about the silly Real fans here mocking us if we lose, not one bit. Even if we lost, we are still a top team.

Im just really really shocked by u guys, I mean actually want to avoid a CL final with Real becos of the risk of losing. How about be more optimistic as in we will prove once and for all in the biggest game there is when we beat to to retain the CL?! That would be pinnacle!

Still, I would love it if Bayern knock them out in the semis :lol!:

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The mayans were right, 2012 it's the end - Page 2 Empty Re: The mayans were right, 2012 it's the end

Post by free_cat Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:19 am

danyjr wrote:
free_cat wrote:Please, avoid answering any future posts of mine if you are not going to try to read and understand them before. I had enough bullsh¡t from you at the thread about the second year improvement.

You had enough of me? Why? Cause I said your 'personal opinion' about performance of some players should not be counted as a 'fact'?

No, I actually acknowledged your point about being a subjective list. I agree with you, but I mantain that with a different point of view things wouldn't change much. What pissed me, was that you doubted my honesty saying that didn't include all the signings "only a handful" and that my data pointed out that many players improved their second seasons. Both wrong statements if only you read the post/checked the data.

And now you do that again doubting my honesty, not believing that I'm catalan. I don't care much what you believe, but it makes wonder how wary you are.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:29 am

free_cat wrote:
The Franchise wrote:The Mayans didnt account for leap year, so according to them its some day in July 2013 I believe lol

Yeah, the mayan prophecies stuff it's just a hoax, everybody knows that. But was just to make a funny title. Very Happy

Yeah, I thought so. But I couldnt resist the chance to mock them lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:28 pm

Yeah, Mayan prophecies are very popular here in Mexico, but I resist to belive in them, they are very mockable.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Yesterday night I dreamt of Madrid losing vs. Apoel tomorrow to save us all. You think it's possible?
My mexican family would be very disapointed, they are all madrid fans.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Mexican family? What you doing in Mexico mate? And more importantly... why are you staying with Madrid fans hmm . Damn... it will be good to be with Madrid fans when we beat them though.

Is it possible... Heart says yes, brain says f*** no.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:04 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:Mexican family? What you doing in Mexico mate? And more importantly... why are you staying with Madrid fans hmm . Damn... it will be good to be with Madrid fans when we beat them though.

You know, Danyjr has uncovered me. I'm actually Mexican and have always lived in Mexico.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:46 am

If El Clasico happens in UCL, then it will be the worst final ever of UCL in terms of footballing aspects, but the best in terms of hype and money revenue for UEFA. I'll hope that Bayern pulls off an upset. Losing to Bayern in the Final - bad, but acceptable, losing to evil in UCL Final = the end of the world.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:11 pm

On the other hand, winning against The Evil in the UCL final, and being the first to retain UCL...

Shocked

I'd rather face Bayern though, that would be a better match.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by ultras de madrid Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:06 pm

with uefalona everything is possible Laughing

ultras de madrid
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:09 pm

ultras de madrid wrote:with uefalona everything is possible Laughing

You seam new here... or you're just some nasty RM skunk who is using two usernames to troll. Either-way, this is Barca section, and we tend not to tolerate this kind of stuff. If you have something constructive to say, you are welcome, otherwise, go to play Ultras with your palls.

On topic: I too think that if Barca and RM meet in finals it can go anyway. Over two legs, chances of the randomes (ref mistakes, stupid random goals) will be minimized and the better team (Barca) will win. One game, is too tricky, and we might end up loosing due to silly circumstances.

Last edited by eelir on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:08 pm

We avoided El Clasico in UCL Final. Hurrah :vagi:
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2