Thimmy
izzy
Babun
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We aren't ready for la decima Empty We aren't ready for la decima

Post by Babun Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:18 pm

The maturity of our game isn't there yet.

While I was watching our game against our first serious opponent away and at home I noticed some things, We don't possess the ruthless organization that CL winners do. The fluidity in the whole team isn't up there yet. Many players aren't mature enough in their game ( Marcelo, Ozil a little bit etc.). Higgy's inexperience in CL showed yesterday...
As a team, we have some dubious concentration lapses in 90 minutes which are normal for a league game but will be punished ruthlessly in CL. The team doesn't keep the shape for 90 minutes properly. Attackers, midfielders and defenders should always think about not conceding first in CL. I didn't see any of it in CL from us. We're rich man's Arsenal

The guys who are up there already are CR7, Benz,Casillas, Ramos, Ozil and Alonso. If we win CL we'd be very lucky I'm even of the opinion that we may struggle against Chelsea.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

We aren't ready for la decima Empty Re: We aren't ready for la decima

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:41 pm

lmao.......

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Woah, take the pessimist attitude elsewhere Laughing

Honestly, I thought the players played a professional game yesterday. They didn't really need to push themselves that much and played at a level that was above their opponents and enough to get the job done.

I expect them to up their game when the latter stages arrive.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:The maturity of our game isn't there yet.

While I was watching our game against our first serious opponent away and at home I noticed some things, We don't possess the ruthless organization that CL winners do. The fluidity in the whole team isn't up there yet. Many players aren't mature enough in their game ( Marcelo, Ozil a little bit etc.). Higgy's inexperience in CL showed yesterday...
As a team, we have some dubious concentration lapses in 90 minutes which are normal for a league game but will be punished ruthlessly in CL. The team doesn't keep the shape for 90 minutes properly. Attackers, midfielders and defenders should always think about not conceding first in CL. I didn't see any of it in CL from us. We're rich man's Arsenal

The guys who are up there already are CR7, Benz,Casillas, Ramos, Ozil and Alonso. If we win CL we'd be very lucky I'm even of the opinion that we may struggle against Chelsea.

Even if you're right, no other team than Barcelona have close to an equal amount of talent, consistency and possess better fluidity than we do, presently. Barcelona haven't even showed that in league games this season. Chelsea? Get outta here! Razz Luck plays an important part in reaching and winning the Champions League, but there's no way in hell they're going to beat us, based on current form, let alone reach the CL finals. With an aging team, key players who have been sub-par this season, and a makeshift coach, they would need a miracle to beat us. No offence to Chelsea, but this just isn't their season.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:37 pm

FU. Clubber Mad

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:46 pm

I hope we don't get APOEL, Benfica or Marseille in the quarter-final.

That way when we face a proper top tier team we can see where we are.

I think we need to press every time we don't have the ball. That way teams won't be able to create many chances.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:38 pm

I don't agree with any of this
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:42 pm

i agree, but the thing is every other team is struggling with these types of things, this year there is no perfect team- no clear winner. the past few years barca have been dominant but their away form will really be brought into scrutiny..

for us its our midfield, for bayern its their defense.. its just a matter of how each team exploits these weaknesses combined with a bit of luck and good form that will see teams advance further into this competition.

i will stil maintain that we are among the 3 favorites (barca, bayern, and us)

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Best UCL group stage of all time

Best La Liga season in Real Madrid's history (thus far) and on track for best of all time.

Manage to beat CSKA despite playing in Moscow on artificial turf covered in ice in redic conditions.

Yet somehow our fans still find shit to complain about.....

Seriously are you a fan or not? Get pumped be excited what we have been accomplishing is amazing, sure if we were sucking it would be different but we are not.

ffs....the fans on this forum make me vomit

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Crimson wrote:Best UCL group stage of all time

Best La Liga season in Real Madrid's history (thus far) and on track for best of all time.

Manage to beat CSKA despite playing in Moscow on artificial turf covered in ice in redic conditions.

Seriously are you a fan or not? Get pumped be excited what we have been accomplishing is amazing, sure if we were sucking it would be different but we are not.

everything makes you vomit..

so what babun took a stance on a topic, you dont have to agree with him but to be this over the top is a bit ridiculous. anyone thinking we are the perfect team are deceived. we have flaws just as any team.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:59 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:

so what babun took a stance on a topic, you dont have to agree with him but to be this over the top is a bit ridiculous. anyone thinking we are the perfect team are deceived. we have flaws just as any team.

Did I say we are perfect and without flaws no I said we are doing fking amazing and we should be excited except after every single fking game I see threads where all people do is complain and kneejerk

sad sad sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:03 pm

i dont know but sometimes when i watch the team playing i feel like they dont want to perform in some point of the game.. we have are up and downs while in a game...

we have been really consistent this season but we r inconsistent ingame.. if you know what i mean..
in a game we may suck 1st half, and dominate 2nd or the opposite.
we may dominate 20 minutes and underperform the other 20
or we may drop the game the last 10 minutes or so even if we should not concede.

against an opponent like bayern or milan (leaving barca out of this cause is different ) we will need to perform the whole game in order to get something...

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Crimson wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:

Did I say we are perfect and without flaws no I said we are doing fking amazing and we should be excited except after every single fking game I see threads where all people do is complain and kneejerk

sad sad sad

I agree with Crimson, have faith in our players. :bow:
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:11 pm

its not knee jerk to say our players may not be experienced enough, heck, most of our squad is 22-23.

still amazing players and i dont think cl experience is as big a factor as ability which i think all our player have boat-loads of but is one thing to consider is all.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:15 pm

I don't know what to say really, we are on our way to break every record in La Liga and still every week i see people knee jerking and complaining.

This has to be most consistent season RM have had in its history, Barca is begging Real Madrid to lose a single point yet we're not showing any sign of shortcoming in the league.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Completely clueless post.

While Madrid's defence needs a slight improvement, the squad has more than enough quality to win the CL. There's a pretty good chance that we will.

The only team on our level is Barca. We can beat any team out there, most of them with relative ease. Just because it's not a goalscoring fest every game doesn't mean we aren't good.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:47 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:its not knee jerk to say our players may not be experienced enough, heck, most of our squad is 22-23.

still amazing players and i dont think cl experience is as big a factor as ability which i think all our player have boat-loads of but is one thing to consider is all.
Crimson is on my ignore list for a good reason. He can continue to live in his dream world with no conflicts or discusions. Sometimes I wonder why is he a member of a forum :lol!:
stunt wrote:Completely clueless post.

While Madrid's defence needs a slight improvement, the squad has more than enough quality to win the CL. There's a pretty good chance that we will.

The only team on our level is Barca. We can beat any team out there, most of them with relative ease. Just because it's not a goalscoring fest every game doesn't mean we aren't good.
Where did I say that we need to hammer every team? ( we do anyways). My worry is more about conceding goals and game control. The kind of concentration lapses I see aren't CL winner worthy.
El Pipita wrote:I don't know what to say really, we are on our way to break every record in La Liga and still every week i see people knee jerking and complaining.

This has to be most consistent season RM have had in its history, Barca is begging Real Madrid to lose a single point yet we're not showing any sign of shortcoming in the league.
League form has little to do with CL matches. In CL, you have to recall everything you have for 180 minutes. Consistency doesn't count, maximum potential and organization do ( take Manu as example, 1st in EPL and suck donkey balls in Europe).
deadrave wrote:i dont know but sometimes when i watch the team playing i feel like they dont want to perform in some point of the game.. we have are up and downs while in a game...

we have been really consistent this season but we r inconsistent ingame.. if you know what i mean..
in a game we may suck 1st half, and dominate 2nd or the opposite.
we may dominate 20 minutes and underperform the other 20
or we may drop the game the last 10 minutes or so even if we should not concede.

against an opponent like bayern or milan (leaving barca out of this cause is different ) we will need to perform the whole game in order to get something...
Congrats, you grasped my point.

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:55 pm

One more point, you guys confused maturity of the game with experience. What we lack is experience as a team ( don't confuse with personal experience). I'm talking about gelling, tactical know-how on the pitch and the ability to move as one ( keep the shape) for 90 minutes. I'm afraid we need a year more.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:The maturity of our game isn't there yet.

what are you saying We aren't ready for la decima 1625187496

its fine, smoke on and we'll pretend this never happened We aren't ready for la decima 51977822
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:One more point, you guys confused maturity of the game with experience. What we lack is experience as a team ( don't confuse with personal experience). I'm talking about gelling, tactical know-how on the pitch and the ability to move as one ( keep the shape) for 90 minutes. I'm afraid we need a year more.

Yeah we obviously haven't got things right this season.....

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables/_/league/esp.1/spanish-primera-division?cc=3436

As you can see we are completely failing have no knowledge of tactics, can't gel as a team and can't move on the pitch as one or keep a simple formation shape

lmfao what a joke

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Bump!
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:39 pm

maybe just maybe , its a blip in form in our otherwise mostly excellent season so far?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:51 pm

these blips are costing us though, 4 points in 2 games..

and now we may be without ozil, pepe, ramos, callejon and di maria (still)

playing bench players may actually help in our next game though but players like granero, varane, carvalho, altintop even have big shoes to fill because if these bans stand they will play.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:52 pm

We've been bad for awhile now sadly. (10 point gap made us too overconfidence?)

I hope we get out of this shit form and rise again!

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:54 pm

We're losing points becouse we can afford to.

Mourinho said that the 10 points lead will give us alot of room for mistakes. Now we don't have that luxury and need to be 100% focused.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next