So who do you want to face in the Quarters?

4 posters

Go down

So who do you want to face in the Quarters? Empty So who do you want to face in the Quarters?

Post by ioilersrock448 Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:22 pm

With the quarter final draw on Friday here are our possible opponents: APOEL, Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Marseille, Milan and Benfica.

I personally wouldn't mind this draw:
Real Madrid v Bayern
APOEL v Benfica
Barcelona v Milan
Chelsea v Marseille

The winner of the Bayern v Madrid tie would play APOEL or Benfica.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

So who do you want to face in the Quarters? Empty Re: So who do you want to face in the Quarters?

Post by rwo power Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 pm

I'd prefer Barca drawing Real. One problem less then. The other teams should be solvable tasks, Milan arguably the most difficult of them.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

So who do you want to face in the Quarters? Empty Re: So who do you want to face in the Quarters?

Post by ioilersrock448 Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:36 pm

rwo power wrote:I'd prefer Barca drawing Real. One problem less then. The other teams should be solvable tasks, Milan arguably the most difficult of them.

I wouldn't mind that either it's just that i want to see Bayern play one of Real or Barcelona but especially Real. I know alot of Real Madrid fans who have gotten so cocky recently that it would be nice to show them a Bayern victory over Real.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Well, playing Real would be a 50:50 chance to go out. I can see Barca reach the final of the CL, so Bayern getting there without stumbling over the Spaniards would be preferable imo. And in one match on home soil Bayern might have a chance to win even against Barca.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Can Barca draw Real both of them being Spanish teams?

I wouldn't mind Chelsea, Benfica or Marseille. Barca and Madrid should be saved for later stages because those would be epic matches.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:52 pm

In the QF, teams of one country can meet. I think it is just not allowed in the Last 16 (not even sure about that, btw).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:20 am

I think you're right. I know in round of 16 it's not allowed, but I've seen plenty of PL teams go against each other in QFs, IIRC.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:56 am

Bayern vs. Farca eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down