Giovinco ‘open’ to any club

Go down

Giovinco ‘open’ to any club  Empty Giovinco ‘open’ to any club

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Co-owned by Parma and Juventus, playmaker Sebastian Giovinco is ruling out nothing as far as his future from the end of the season is concerned.

Speculation has continued that this summer could see Giovinco leave the Ennio Tardini outfit after two seasons, either for a return to Turin or for another team.

Asked on the subject by Sky Sport Italia, Giovinco intimated that a transfer is probable, although the destination is still undecided.

“The future? We’ll see, things will be decided with the club. I will not necessarily stay at Parma. Is it possible to return to Juventus? I open all the doors, I’m not closed to anyone. In football anything can happen.”

The 25-year-old has scored 10 goals and assisted a further five for Parma this season, but a slight dip in form - just one goal from his last six appearances - has coincided with a winless run for the Ducali.

“Even if Parma’s form is not the best, we must keep up the moral,” reflected Giovinco.

“We hope to earn more points. I’ve always done everything with a smile and this is crucial.

“I still don’t feel assured of a place at Euro 2012 - there are still 11 games to go, I want to secure safety with my teammates and maybe score some more goals, because that’ll be the only way I get to Euro 2012.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum