When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

+55
RedOranje
Cyborg
DeletedUser#1
REWB
Gil
Adit
King Meyy
Kick
Error
chad4401
RealGunner
Doc
stront96
sportsczy
Goal Digger
hrealmadrid
raulmadrid4vr
buddytaller
Mr Nick09
Zealous
FalcaoPunch
rwo power
Future
FennecFox7
Xifio
Real Kandahar
LuckAndWin
McAgger
Freeza
Nedved
Valkyrja
guest7
Lupi
StevieRayVaughan
Jack Daniels
StrugaRock
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
DeviAngel
Art Morte
halamadrid2
Mamad
LeVersacci
SuperMAG
Pedram
teamanarchy
punkfusion1992
S32TABLANCA
The Madrid One
stunt
Babun
Yuri Yukuv
Die Borussen
Senor Penguin
Onyx
59 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 5 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:38 pm

stop talking about this crap. close this thread... we have the best coach. haters gonna hate... but today he made me proud, i love mou he is the only coach who is a fountain of confidence... no other coach if i see him during troubled times, will i believe in him to turn it around, its only the Special One who has the charecter and personality to never accept defeat!! he keeps our squad hungry for success

go see how varane ran to hug him after his goal... he is a father figure..

yohan modric, its a complete shame u made this thread, you try to bring divisions in real madrid section, who gave you the right to make EVERY SINGLE thread here anyway? most of them produce nothing productive, so please stop...

Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 5 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by buddytaller Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:00 am

Real Kandahar wrote:stop talking about this crap. close this thread... we have the best coach. haters gonna hate... but today he made me proud, i love mou he is the only coach who is a fountain of confidence... no other coach if i see him during troubled times, will i believe in him to turn it around, its only the Special One who has the charecter and personality to never accept defeat!! he keeps our squad hungry for success

yohan modric, its a complete shame u made this thread, you try to bring divisions in real madrid section, who gave you the right to make EVERY SINGLE thread here anyway? most of them produce nothing productive, so please stop...

This is very disrespectful, everyone is entitled to an opinion, MT is the most dedicated poster in the Real Madrid section, he doesn't deserve this abuse, he kept the ship running when others deserted.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:19 am

MT just posts news. He doesn't have any agenda lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:06 am

Real Kandahar wrote:who gave you the right to make EVERY SINGLE thread here anyway? most of them produce nothing productive, so please stop...
I did.

Now why don't you start creating?
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:17 am

Yohan Modric is a Madrid section legend and all haters aren't true fanz

We wuv u MT :wub: Heart

I think MT should be a Madrid section mod, it's only fair and I doubt he would abuse it. Plus he is RG's main man
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:51 am

Agree with this ...
we have the best coach. haters gonna hate... but today he made me proud, i love mou he is the only coach who is a fountain of confidence... no other coach if i see him during troubled times, will i believe in him to turn it around, its only the Special One who has the charecter and personality to never accept defeat!! he keeps our squad hungry for success

We don't want to miss your comments, but take it easy mate. It is just a game. Yohan Modric may not be most analytical of the commenters, but he is certainly loyal and graceful. Besides in this case poor chab just started a thread on the most popular speculation..

stop talking about this crap. close this thread.yohan modric, its a complete shame u made this thread, you try to bring divisions in real madrid section, who gave you the right to make EVERY SINGLE thread here anyway? most of them produce nothing productive, so please stop...
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:24 am

Real Kandahar wrote:stop talking about this crap. close this thread... we have the best coach. haters gonna hate... but today he made me proud, i love mou he is the only coach who is a fountain of confidence... no other coach if i see him during troubled times, will i believe in him to turn it around, its only the Special One who has the charecter and personality to never accept defeat!! he keeps our squad hungry for success

i dont get why you are saying any of this? i dont want to take away from the fact that we played decent but we have to be honest... this was not the same barca as the past. without tito they are a different side and our goals were rather random/lucky counterattacking/set play goals. we deserved the win but it was not necessarily because we were amazing.... we will have to do better to advance over manchester.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:28 am

Real Kandahar wrote:stop talking about this crap. close this thread.

What a tool. Glad he's banned. People like him are exactly why I don't bother with the Madrid section in this forum that often.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:49 am

raulmadrid4vr wrote:

i dont get why you are saying any of this? i dont want to take away from the fact that we played decent but we have to be honest... this was not the same barca as the past. without tito they are a different side and our goals were rather random/lucky counterattacking/set play goals. we deserved the win but it was not necessarily because we were amazing.... we will have to do better to advance over manchester.

Bullshit. Lack of manager doesn't explain why Messi,Xavi,Biscuits, Alves looked toothless and couldn't even complete one serious attacking move.

Saying Tit would have changed that inplies Barca's players are tactically challenged eco smile "Teh bestest team evar" didn't throw the game eco smile

I agree that we can't assume this means a win in Manchester though. That will be a different type of game, but I think we can do it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:31 am

raulmadrid4vr wrote:
i dont get why you are saying any of this? i dont want to take away from the fact that we played decent but we have to be honest... this was not the same barca as the past. without tito they are a different side and our goals were rather random/lucky counterattacking/set play goals. we deserved the win but it was not necessarily because we were amazing....

Thanks for sharing you thoughts. I would vote this the most hilarious post match comment ever....epic

You failed to tickle me when you said
we will have to do better to
advance over manchester.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:50 am

We played great against Barca, we don't have to play "better" but we will have to play differently against United. The onus is on us to score first on Tuesday and we can't rely on them to leave us some space to work with. We'll have to create our own chances while they are parked in their half.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:44 am

Cadena SER:

Mourinho has agreed a deal to terminate his contract at the end of the season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Marca today about Xabi Alonso:

Truth be told, he was worried that it would be Rafa Benitez giving out the orders from the Bernabéu dugout.

"Don't you worry, even if Mourinho does go, Benitez won't be the new manager", he was assured. The player and manager parted ways rather bitterly back in Liverpool.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:08 am

Awesome eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:52 am

Chaka
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:22 am

Many of the players will fall out with Benitez, he's just not a likable person, apart from Liverpool fans, who still hold him in high esteem, he's fallen out with players and fans of all the other clubs he's worked at.

I fear Real Madrid would lose its competitive edge when Mourinho leaves, especially if a fraud like Benitez is replacing him, hopefully Mourinho stays for many years.

His record speaks for itself, almost three champions league semis in three straight seasons coming on the back of 7 years without getting past the first knockout phase is quite some achievement. Not to talk of the current home unbeaten run in all competition which is the longest in all of Europe, the man is a genious. All that's left is la decima, hopefully this would be our year.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:38 pm

if he goes, get pellegrini back or dortmound coach
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:34 pm

We've established that Pellegrini is a bad fit at Madrid. The press ate him alive when he was here and they would eat him alive again.

Klopp is a great coach but he is basically the German Mourinho in terms of antics and press conferences. I think that's awesome because I want Mou's replacement to be able to piss Barca and it's fans off but that only works when you win and I don't think he can guarantee victories in Spain. He doesn't know the ins and outs of La Liga or the culture in addition to not speaking Spanish (at least I think he can't speak Spanish).

In any case I'm pulling for Laudrup, he has pedigree and has a good footballing style that would fit at Madrid.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:28 pm

Laudrup signed a new contract recently. No

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 am

Doesn't matter :coffee:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:17 am

ya pellegrini is not a good fit for madrid, not while perez is in charge- which may change over the summer but is doubtful tbh from what ive read. its a shame as hes a brilliant manager and really only got torched for losing to alcorcon when he fielded a squad of internationals. a manager can only do so much its up to the players to perform.

anyways i think madrid are in a tough position as there are not many available managers who would be a good fit imo, which really comes from the current climate of the team and how it operates. unless someone like valdano is hired to be somewhat of an intermediary between coach and president i dont think managers like laudrup, or klopp should be hired.

that much power is not a good thing, particularly for younger more visionary type managers.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Goal Digger Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:54 am

With so many rumors, how likely is it that he's leaving?
Goal Digger
Goal Digger
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:36 am

pretty likely, its not so much rumors as much logic. you look at mourinho and you notice he doesnt stick around at any of the clubs he has managed very long.

that coupled with the fact that every 2 weeks it seems he stokes the rumor mills by saying things like how he would like to return to england, return to italy, in addition to his dislike of how the spanish media and real madrid's fans operate.

that and the fact that the players arent exactly denying any of these rumors and almost perpetuate them by making comments that would lead the viewer to believe mourinho isnt sticking around next season.

my guess is abramovich will come calling, maybe they have already had talks. i cant see him going anywhere else.. maybe man city or psg. psg would be an interesting one, add another league title to his ranks and be given unlimited money and power im sure.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:24 am

Apparently Punto Pelota journalist Cristina Cubero says Perez has signed a pre-contract with Ancelotti. However if Mourinho stays, it would be cancelled. Liverpool are also interested in Ancelotti.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:56 am

Cristina Cubero is a mundo deportivo periodista whose opinion and source on madrid are worth shit.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:28 am

Leonardo has come out and said: "We know that Madrid want Carlo. But he has time to make a decision."
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next