che
S32TABLANCA
Pedram
shinigami99
Mr Nick09
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Barca open war against Spanish federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca open war against Spanish federation

Post by aleumdance Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:18 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Barca open war against Spanish federation - Page 2 Gerard-Pique-photobomber-girl-heart-on-the-Barcelona-bench-Shakira-boyfriend-500x703-e1330966919154

ill intentions?

aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barca open war against Spanish federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca open war against Spanish federation

Post by aleumdance Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:21 am

harhar11 wrote:
aleumdance wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Mourinho was right, there is a certain rule for him (and his players) and then there are rules for others. He can threaten a ref in the parking lot casillas can tell a ref "to go and party with them" or say that they were robbed(bs!) or sergio ramos using his twitter to criticize the ref without getting any punishment while the first time one of our players questions the motive of the ref he gets punished.

Barca open war against Spanish federation - Page 2 15683832

ahhhh the chelsea myth where idiots ignores every decision that barca got against them like the joke red that abidal got which was even worse than mottas, rvp and pepes red and apparently all three were scandalous, the bosingwa foul inside the penalty area on henry, which was clearer than all of chelseas penalties appeal and ballacks handball inside the area and ofc eto'o was wrongly called for offside when he was one-on-one with cech.

Ah the chelsea myth, it will never go away..

IT seem s like 10 points has made you lose every touch of Banter

you probably Course Rossel anytime you hear someone say "10 points" Smile
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:22 am

StevieRayVaughan wrote:Barca's hypocrisy is truly astonishing. But Madrid is no better, however atleast they dont claim to not talk about the refs.

Everyone complains about the refs, Fergie does, Wenger does, Mou does, however Barca try to play thus "holier than thou" attitude. That is the problem. How can you not understand that?

No one is saying what Mou or Ramos did is right ( It is clearly wrong). But how can one day Barca claim that they dont talk about the ref, the next day bash the ref, the next day open a war against a federation. Point being Madrid is pretty bad at these things, but Barca is worse because of their hypocrisy.

Apart from alves, all that the players have said is that talking about the ref is a lost battle and that talking about the ref will not help anything. And btw this is the FIRST time pique has talked about the ref and what about all those times that we lost points or games because of the ref (the arsenal game where we got a goal wrongly disallowed nor did we get 2 penalties as well the sevilla game where messi got a goal disallowed and the game ended as a tie example) what about those. Should they be forgotten?

There is no team in the world who has to stand by all this accusation of favourism by the ref and yet getting so many decision against them and they say nothing to defend themself.

There is just so much that you can stand until you lose it..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:25 am

aleumdance wrote:

Dont worry, atleast we are not 17 points behind the leader nor are we about to go another season without any trophy Smile

We are still favorite for the CL, seeing as real madrid cant win against us, and if we win the CL then that will make up for not winning the league Very Happy

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:35 am

harhar11 wrote:
aleumdance wrote:

Dont worry, atleast we are not 17 points behind the leader nor are we about to go another season without any trophy Smile

We are still favorite for the CL, seeing as real madrid cant win against us, and if we win the CL then that will make up for not winning the league Very Happy

Ni
harhar11 wrote:
StevieRayVaughan wrote:Barca's hypocrisy is truly astonishing. But Madrid is no better, however atleast they dont claim to not talk about the refs.

Everyone complains about the refs, Fergie does, Wenger does, Mou does, however Barca try to play thus "holier than thou" attitude. That is the problem. How can you not understand that?

No one is saying what Mou or Ramos did is right ( It is clearly wrong). But how can one day Barca claim that they dont talk about the ref, the next day bash the ref, the next day open a war against a federation. Point being Madrid is pretty bad at these things, but Barca is worse because of their hypocrisy.

Apart from alves, all that the players have said is that talking about the ref is a lost battle and that talking about the ref will not help anything. And btw this is the FIRST time pique has talked about the ref and what about all those times that we lost points or games because of the ref (the arsenal game where we got a goal wrongly disallowed nor did we get 2 penalties as well the sevilla game where messi got a goal disallowed and the game ended as a tie example) what about those. Should they be forgotten?

There is no team in the world who has to stand by all this accusation of favourism by the ref and yet getting so many decision against them and they say nothing to defend themself.

There is just so much that you can stand until you lose it..

Over the years, I cannot recall any team that has had more decisions go in favour of Barca. You are not 10 points behind because of ref's decisions, but because your team needs to get their act together in away games. Being a ref is an extremely hard job, you guys just ignore decisions in your favor, and cry about the ones that go against you.

Remember pinto not getting a red card against Valencia in Copa? That was just one off? Or Atletico Madrid not getting 2 offside calls that clearly would have led to a one on one chance? I can bring on so many others, but I dont believe in these so called consiparicy theories. Infact, the RFEF president is Angel Maria Villar, and you know who that is.

Man up. Barca is a great team, and they will probably win something this season anyway.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:41 am

harhar11 wrote:
aleumdance wrote:

Counting Chickens, not hatched etc.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:46 am

I'm not going to defend Barca's claim to be "hollier than though" because the fact is that Barca cannot claim to not talk about refs and then do something such as this. Whatever of your opinion of Barca is, the fact is that we are not saints. I wish such acts were made in private if possible because the press room should not be a war room, but that sentiment doesn't seem to be shared by Rosell. The only man at Barca that can make this claim is Pep.

Are Barca being hypocrites? Yes, but it still has to be noted that they are only hypocrites because they set a higher standard for themselves than almost all other clubs and then fail to meet this standard. That doesn't make them any worse than the competition.

Now that we got the hypocrisy question of the side, let's discuss what really matters here: The RFEF is a joke. They decide which rules to enforce based on a whim. Barca have every right to be outraged at this decision, and demanding that there be a written code for penalties is only reasonable. Is there anyone that disagrees with this part?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:47 am

StevieRayVaughan wrote:

Over the years, I cannot recall any team that has had more decisions go in favour of Barca. You are not 10 points behind because of ref's decisions, but because your team needs to get their act together in away games. Being a ref is an extremely hard job, you guys just ignore decisions in your favor, and cry about the ones that go against you.

Remember pinto not getting a red card against Valencia in Copa? That was just one off? Or Atletico Madrid not getting 2 offside calls that clearly would have led to a one on one chance? I can bring on so many others, but I dont believe in these so called consiparicy theories. Infact, the RFEF president is Angel Maria Villar, and you know who that is.

Man up. Barca is a great team, and they will probably win something this season anyway.

Actually we dont, xavi said that in recent years we got decision in our favour. Tell me when has anyone admitted to something like that? And I know perfectly fine that we get decision in our favour(for ex against atletico the handball and the non offside when falcao was 1-on-1 with valdes)

But you guys ignore when we get decision against us, like against inter against valencia, against sporting this weekend, against arsenal, against osasuna and against getafe.

And the reason why we are 10 points behind is because of our away form, and thats what EVERY barca player have said. Not one has blamed the ref for being 10 point behind. Thiago, who is just 20/21, showed more maturity than casillas when he said that we shouldnt blame the referee, while the older one told the ref to go and party with us when they went out fairly...

And that we get more decision than any other team is just a lie. The reason why you think that is simply because of the butthurt madridista and their media crying everytime barca had the smallest decision in their favour while once we got a decision against us(like against inter, arsenal and against real madrid in the cup final)the barca player said nothing about the refs performance so you dont notice it..

I would say that since mourinho took over, madrid has had just as many decision in their favour as we have had..

Last edited by harhar11 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:55 am; edited 3 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:48 am

Zealous wrote:

?? I said "if",no?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:52 am

harhar11 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

?? I said "if",no?

Whoops totally didn't see the if. My bad. lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:54 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I'm not going to defend Barca's claim to be "hollier than though" because the fact is that Barca cannot claim to not talk about refs and then do something such as this. Whatever of your opinion of Barca is, the fact is that we are not saints. I wish such acts were made in private if possible because the press room should not be a war room, but that sentiment doesn't seem to be shared by Rosell. The only man at Barca that can make this claim is Pep.

Are Barca being hypocrites? Yes, but it still has to be noted that they are only hypocrites because they set a higher standard for themselves than almost all other clubs and then fail to meet this standard. That doesn't make them any worse than the competition.

Now that we got the hypocrisy question of the side, let's discuss what really matters here: The RFEF is a joke. They decide which rules to enforce based on a whim. Barca have every right to be outraged at this decision, and demanding that there be a written code for penalties is only reasonable. Is there anyone that disagrees with this part?

I agree with you about the RFEF. They're run by a bunch of monkeys in suits.

Having said that Barca aren't doing their image any favours with how they are going about dealing with their grievances. At best they will come off looking petty Neutral
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:56 am

Isn't there already a written code for penalties in the rulebook?

I hate to think referees have been just handing out penalties when they feel like it for the last 120 odd years.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:08 am

Le Samourai wrote:Isn't there already a written code for penalties in the rulebook?

I hate to think referees have been just handing out penalties when they feel like it for the last 120 odd years.
I meant penalty in the sense of the meaning of the word (a loss in person, rights, or property due to a decision by a higher office/judge/law), not as an in-game penalty. Sorry for the mixup.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 am

Ah yeah that's fine.I think everyone would come out better for that.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:18 am

Well to me, this is rather uncomplicated.

When we have seen Madrid coach/players do things without punishment, yet we are apparently going to get punished for by comparison, less....obviously, there is going to be a problem.

Its obviously coming off as favoritism and when there are wiffs of favoritism already this season, it just adds to it...this is quite normal.

The justification of "media impact" is just outrageous and funny...first of all, how is this measured and second, I see no greater media impact in Piques comments than those Mourinho and Iker comments..in fact, probably less so.

Again, its very simple to me. Its normal to take issue with this.

Cant have one set of rules for one team and another set for another.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:22 am

Zealous wrote:

Zealous wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Penaldo :bow:

Only player to have two golden boots in a row :bow:

Three overall :bow:

speaking of hypocrisy.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:23 am

It's not about rules.

One referee complained.The other didn't.End of Story.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:26 am

Jose spoke to a ref in a parking lot. What was said remains between them. Point is he didn't feel a need to report anything. Besides it's not like he hasn't been fined before.

Iker apologised for a comment that he made straight after a harsh loss. Heat of the moment according to him. Point is he apologised and that was that.

Pique's comments were "premeditated" (lol) and he hasn't apologised for what frankly is a childish thing to say. Especially after he can't have too many complaints about his red card. (Seriously he denied a 1v1 or at the very least he looked like he did in real time).

Anyway, Only losers talk about referees :coffee:

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:27 am

Albiceleste wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Zealous wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Penaldo :bow:

Only player to have two golden boots in a row :bow:

Three overall :bow:

speaking of hypocrisy.

I am a hypocrite. We all are.

Besides if you can't see the difference in tone in both posts it says more about you than it does about me :lol!:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:28 am

Le Samourai wrote:It's not about rules.

One referee complained.The other didn't.End of Story.

Who?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:30 am

Why does it matter where Jose spoke to the ref? How does that change the "media impact" in any way? And what of Iker? Has he apologised?

And what Pique said was by comparison, nothing compared to what was said by your lot.

And yes, he can complain about his red..because it was barely a foul.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:35 am

Complaining about refs is one thing

Saying a ref premeditated a red card against you is another..... and in a press conference as well.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:36 am

Verdasco the head referee the one who is doing all this lol.

Casillas public outburst wasn't actually a outburst, it was an apology.Mourinhio didn't have a public outburst and he didn't insinuate anything about vendetta....he killed the referee because he didn't have a bad game.

I think they're sensitive to these particular claims.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:38 am

Iker said the ref is free to go party with Barca now, or something to that effect, did he not?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 am

The Franchise wrote:Iker said the ref is free to go party with Barca now, or something to that effect, did he not?

As the game concluded, Casillas approached Teixeira and proclaimed: "Texeira, now you can go out and party with Barca!"

Speaking in the wake of the match, the 30-year-old attributed the insult to the passion the clashes between the two sides stir up.

"It was in the heat of the moment. You feel powerless when he looks the other way. I even got a yellow card when I tried to separate the players [during a first half scrap]," Casillas said according to Marca.
The press asked him if he said that.I don't know if he confirmed or denied...this is what the said to the press.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:44 am

[quote="The Franchise"]Why does it matter where Jose spoke to the ref? How does that change the "media impact" in any way? And what of Iker? Has he apologised?[/qoute]

What was said was between two people in private. A referee's jurisdiction ends outside the stadium and besides the ref didn't file a complaint. Jose has been sanctioned in the past by both the RFEF and UEFA for speaking his mind. Let's not pretend he is immune.

What Iker said was on the pitch but again it was to the ref's face not the media and he apologised straight after on his twitter. Again the ref didn't file a complaint.

Pique made his comments to the media, after a cold shower. The instances are similar but there is a difference between all of them.

The Franchise wrote:And what Pique said was by comparison, nothing compared to what was said by your lot.

"You'll smoke your cigar and laugh while professionals work hard" or something along those lines were said by Mou.

"Go party with them" was what Iker said.

What was said was to the Ref's face. They shouldn't have done it but it was between them and I can't stress this enough but no complaint was filed.

"I looked into his eyes and saw ill intentions" and "His red card may have been premeditated" or something like that was said to the media. Not to mention what Pique may have said on the field of play as well. All in all very silly of him imo.

The Franchise wrote:And yes, he can complain about his red..because it was barely a foul.

Pique doesn't need much to complain anyway, but his red was no different to some other red cards given in similar situations. At the very least in real time it looked like he denied a 1v1 illegally.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next