BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
Mr Nick09
dmize
Amar
22 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Mon 23 Apr 2012, 02:46

Maybe its a black thing man, African strength...its different, trust me on this one lol

Anyway. The body langauge from Artest today, compared to Big Ben speaks for itself. Today he was ready for it, back then, he wasnt.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Mon 23 Apr 2012, 02:48

Lebron James, so much more consistent than KD....and yet, his team has the worse record in a easier conference with better players...seems legit.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 23 Apr 2012, 02:50

Trust me I've been on the receiving end of the African strength lol.

Everyones been there when a guy Barea's heinght posts you up at 23 feet and all of a sudden you go flying into the paint on your back.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 23 Apr 2012, 03:01

The Franchise wrote:Lebron James, so much more consistent than KD....and yet, his team has the worse record in a easier conference with better players...seems legit.
OKC: 46-18
Miami: 46-18

scratch
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Mon 23 Apr 2012, 03:16

Whatever the case Metta elbowing Harden can all be blamed on Kobe. Kobe should be the one getting suspended. He's been telling Metta "we need the 2004 Ron Artest back."
Guess he's back.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Mon 23 Apr 2012, 03:34

Poor shooting nights from KD and Westbrook, and Westbrook was just plain awful for most of the game lol.

And that elbow by Artest was sooo dirty, what a c*nt really. Hoping he gets at least 3 games...he clearly knew what he was doing.

And you think Artest can take on Ibaka? Seriously brah? Artest is a pussy lol, I do remember what Dani's talking about, backing down from Big Ben and going after a fat fan instead lol.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 23 Apr 2012, 03:41

Haslem would pummell both Ibaka and Artest. :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 23 Apr 2012, 03:51

3 games? I'll take it lol.

As for the rest....years of boxing training + strength + the fact that he's crazy plus various aspects of Ibakas characher make me think otherwise lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon 23 Apr 2012, 04:28

Artest is a disgrace.. His bad rep is well deserved.. He should at the least miss the playoffs.. Personally I would ban him for like a whole year for that shit
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 23 Apr 2012, 04:46

Garnett got suspended for 1 game ffs.

He watched Q-Rich and talked smack, then threw his elbow.

Rest of the year :facepalm:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 23 Apr 2012, 05:23

On another note

If the Bobcats lose the next 3 games they will have the lowest win percentage of any team in NBA history.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 23 Apr 2012, 05:26

Le Samourai wrote:On another note

If the Bobcats lose the next 3 games they will have the lowest win percentage of any team in NBA history.
Tanking HARD! :facepalm:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon 23 Apr 2012, 06:53

The Franchise wrote:Lebron James, so much more consistent than KD....and yet, his team has the worse record in a easier conference with better players...seems legit.

Bro where do you keep getting this worse record from lol? Better players? The Heat and OKC as a whole are almost the same.. Durant has an all-star, a 6th man of the year who should be an Allstar, and a defensive player of the year candidate on his team.. Its not like he plays with a bunch of scrubs lol.. Plus Westbrook and Harden have been better than Bosh and Wade this season
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon 23 Apr 2012, 09:45

The Bobcats arent tanking they are turrible !
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 23 Apr 2012, 13:09

Swagg wrote:

Bro where do you keep getting this worse record from lol? Better players? The Heat and OKC as a whole are almost the same.. Durant has an all-star, a 6th man of the year who should be an Allstar, and a defensive player of the year candidate on his team.. Its not like he plays with a bunch of scrubs lol.. Plus Westbrook and Harden have been better than Bosh and Wade this season

Erm..OKC have a better record do they not?

Yes better players....

Nobody said OKC are scrubs minus Durant, however, Lebron has Dwayne Wade....you realise some people consider Wade and Lebron both, to be better than KD?

Do OKC have a more balanced team with less top heavy talent and an even spread? Yes.

But Lebron has Wade...im struggling to see the arguement...again..WADE..

2 H.O.F players...2 top 50 players all time.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 23 Apr 2012, 13:10

Barrettinator wrote:

scratch

OK. As of now, even..doesnt take away from my point really when you consider OKC are in the West and Heat in the East.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 23 Apr 2012, 13:33

The Franchise wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

scratch
OK. As of now, even..doesnt take away from my point really when you consider OKC are in the West and Heat in the East.
So a team's record is worthless just because they are in the East? Might as well say Chicago's 'best record in the league' is worthless as they have the 23rd easiest schedule in the league. Wow! Never heard this before.

Last edited by Barrettinator on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 18:59; edited 1 time in total
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 23 Apr 2012, 14:16

Yes, thats exactly what I said. Rolling Eyes
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon 23 Apr 2012, 18:35

The Franchise wrote:
Swagg wrote:

Erm..OKC have a better record do they not?

Yes better players....

Nobody said OKC are scrubs minus Durant, however, Lebron has Dwayne Wade....you realise some people consider Wade and Lebron both, to be better than KD?

Do OKC have a more balanced team with less top heavy talent and an even spread? Yes.

But Lebron has Wade...im struggling to see the arguement...again..WADE..

2 H.O.F players...2 top 50 players all time.

Wade has been shitty all year
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 23 Apr 2012, 18:59

Maybe because he doesnt like standing and watching while Bron only makes assist passes..and its not like Wade is adept at standing in the corner and shooting kick out pass jumpers.

Anyway, this is a long discussion which goes back and forward with no end.

I will just say this as my final point on the issue. Lebron can win the MVP and I wouldnt say he has no buisness winning it.

However, based on other years and how they handed out the awards then..he shouldnt win it.

They changing the criteria (not for the first time) if they give it to him.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 23 Apr 2012, 19:01

The Franchise wrote:Maybe because he doesnt like standing and watching while Bron only makes assist passes..and its not like Wade is adept at standing in the corner and shooting kick out pass jumpers.

Anyway, this is a long discussion which goes back and forward with no end.

I will just say this as my final point on the issue. Lebron can win the MVP and I wouldnt say he has no buisness winning it.

However, based on other years and how they handed out the awards then..he shouldnt win it.

They changing the criteria (not for the first time) if they give it to him.

Naaah....mate. Truth is, you hate Lebron and you wish he never wins anything ever again. Stop pretending. Just let it out because basically all your points really hold no weight.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 23 Apr 2012, 19:08

Nah, it holds no weight to you because you riding Lebrons dick.

If you been here longer than 5 minutes, you would know I openly say I hate Lebron. There aint no "pretending" here at all.

I dont want Lebron to win anything ever? Yeah, thats true...not when he doesnt deserve it. Its the story of his career up untill this point, people want to crown him before he deserves it.

To be honest, all you have is, you hate Bron so you cant be right...I am bringing relevant points and opinions to the table.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 23 Apr 2012, 19:45

The Franchise wrote:Nah, it holds no weight to you because you riding Lebrons dick.

If you been here longer than 5 minutes, you would know I openly say I hate Lebron. There aint no "pretending" here at all.

I dont want Lebron to win anything ever? Yeah, thats true...not when he doesnt deserve it. Its the story of his career up untill this point, people want to crown him before he deserves it.

To be honest, all you have is, you hate Bron so you cant be right...I am bringing relevant points and opinions to the table.
LOL really? The only MVP award I think he didn't desereve(although he performed well) was his first one. Dwyane Wade deserved that one. I was lucky enough to attend some of the games where Wade went crazy. Didn't he average like 30pts a game or so?

That being said, this should be Lebron's 4th MVP. If it weren't for the hate last year, that bloke Rose shouldn't have won the award. Even Howard deserved it more than Rose.

You saying he does not deserve it this year is just laughable. So who deserves it over him? Durant? For what reason exactly?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 23 Apr 2012, 20:51

I am not talking about Bron not deserving MVP awards, I think he had a case to win all the ones he won..just like this one.

When I say, I dont like him winning things he doesnt deserve...im talking generally..including praise.

And exactly, Rose is exactly what im talking about here. Lebron deserved it last year just as much as this year, as in, he has an arguement which is fair, to say he should deserve it. But he didnt win it, Rose did because he carried his team to a better position with less help.

If Bron wins it this year, then the criteria used for Rose winning last year has been changed.

Why should Durant win it? Because if he gets OKC to 1st place in the tougher Western conference..thats a big achievement. Then add his fantastic scoring, rebounding and clutch shooting throughout the season.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 23 Apr 2012, 20:57

Rondo should win MVP if Steve Nash deserves it back in the day.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 23 Apr 2012, 20:58

The Franchise wrote:I am not talking about Bron not deserving MVP awards, I think he had a case to win all the ones he won..just like this one.

When I say, I dont like him winning things he doesnt deserve...im talking generally..including praise.

And exactly, Rose is exactly what im talking about here. Lebron deserved it last year just as much as this year, as in, he has an arguement which is fair, to say he should deserve it. But he didnt win it, Rose did because he carried his team to a better position with less help.

If Bron wins it this year, then the criteria used for Rose winning last year has been changed.

Why should Durant win it? Because if he gets OKC to 1st place in the tougher Western conference..thats a big achievement. Then add his fantastic scoring, rebounding and clutch shooting throughout the season.

Voters are not going to look at it from your perspective of 'tougher' Western conference. If not, no Eastern conference player would ever win the award. Afterall, its a 'weark' conference right?

And btw, you didn't mention the 'praise' part in your earlier comment and we were talking about MVP so I assumed you were talking about the award as well.

Durant is averaging .8 more points than Lebron despite being less efficient(i.e taking more shots). He's 3 inches taller than Lebron yet they both average the same number of rebounds. Every other statistic, Lebron dominates him. That's all you can say, really. Durant has had an MVP worthy season but not as good or consistent as Lebron.

In fact, the only reason this discussion didn't end a long time ago is because of the 1 week stretch or so that saw Lebron's form dip a little bit. Before the AS break, it wasn't even a discussion. The man was tearing up the league. He's back on top now.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next