nh01
CBarca
fatman123
beatrixasdfghjk.
dostoevsky
16 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:35 am

Ahhhh back in the days when I was Kaka22pa7o

I think I joined in like the 08/09 season. Back in the dizzay when some people had like 20,000-25,000 posts on their account.

BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:39 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Ahhhh back in the days when I was Kaka22pa7o

I think I joined in like the 08/09 season. Back in the dizzay when some people had like 20,000-25,000 posts on their account.

The Larisano v Crimson war :bow:
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:42 pm

How is Larisano?

Also Giu Sad
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:31 pm

What type of coach is John van 't Schip?
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:50 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Ahhhh back in the days when I was Kaka22pa7o

The Larisano v Crimson war :bow:

haha

I had so many posts in the original forum it was insane .....

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:36 pm

How do you get to 10,000+ posts anyway?

If I tried it would take me too long.

I mean, obviously you have to be there for quite a while, but it's not a year yet on this forum and some have 10,000+.

Do you have to like, not read the thread and respond as much as possible to every thread or something?

The majority of the threads I read and am like...doesn't interest me enough to post anything about it. So I just go onto the next one.

Or do you do a bunch of one liners and all? Idk

Cause I think i post quite a lot and spend a lot of time on here, yet I have under 1,500 lol
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:53 am

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:What type of coach is John van 't Schip?

good luck to him at Chivas! best to ask dostoevsky as he is a Melbourne Heart fan.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:47 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=105025579633587&set=a.102353576567454.1318.102351793234299&type=1&theater

i only get about a third of the mems on this page, but this one is too good :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Well vicarious is like living through someone else ... no idea what vicariously liable is though :vagi:.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:04 pm

fatman123 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=105025579633587&set=a.102353576567454.1318.102351793234299&type=1&theater

i only get about a third of the mems on this page, but this one is too good :bow:
:bow:

Yeah, I've liked this page and most of the memes (not even I understand all of them yet).

Basically anything with Justice Kirby refers to a former Aus High Court judge who notoriously disagrees with the majority of the other High Court judges in almost every case (dissented), writes really long judgments, has a progressive attitude towards human rights, foreign policy and society in general, and is openly gay. Lord Denning is a similar sort of character who was English, dissented in many decisions, was usually conservative, bus somewhat eccentric. - so, now you understand 2/3 of the memes. Very Happy

If there's anything in that other 1/3 you are curious about, post it here.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:06 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Well vicarious is like living through someone else ... no idea what vicariously liable is though :vagi:.
A company will be liable for the actions of its employees.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:06 pm

<3 Law School Memes so much.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:51 pm

CBarca wrote:How do you get to 10,000+ posts anyway?

I mean, obviously you have to be there for quite a while, but it's not a year yet on this forum and some have 10,000+.

Do you have to like, not read the thread and respond as much as possible to every thread or something?

The majority of the threads I read and am like...doesn't interest me enough to post anything about it. So I just go onto the next one.

Cause I think i post quite a lot and spend a lot of time on here, yet I have under 1,500 lol

To me it seems like a lot of people have two word replies in topics or they'll just quote what someone else says. I don't get that. Are people that lazy that they can't be bothered typing... on an internet forum!.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:09 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

To me it seems like a lot of people have two word replies in topics or they'll just quote what someone else says. I don't get that. Are people that lazy that they can't be bothered typing... on an internet forum!.
:vagi:.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:14 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

+1

Razz

Last edited by Maje10 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:44 am

I lose to dos, BMF and Forza.
Dos, BMF and Forza lose to Kizz.
Kizz loses to fatman.

:facepalm:.
CHELSEA HAVE THE WEAKEST SQUAD in my humble opinion, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:24 am

Di Matteo :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:32 am

dostoevsky i hear your a Melbourne fan.

What can you tell me about John van 't Schip?
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:42 am

Honestly very little, broadcasts aren't on free to air in Australia so I only get to see the team play when I attend a match, which hasn't been often this year due to time constraints. Sorry I can't be of much help.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:55 am

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:dostoevsky i hear your a Melbourne fan.

Errr... I don't feel like discussing this now... but I'll give you a brief answer.

I gather Cruyff is the technical director right? Well Schip is perfect for you then. Plays 4-3-3, Dutch philosophy, great football. Have Melbourne won anything? No, but they are a new team and he did a great job of building them up. They are very stable now and look like one of the most sustainable clubs around. They just need to add some quality and they will be a real force.

I don't know what he's like managing bigger clubs. Look up his record. Tactically etc. though, he's a good coach. Handles media well etc.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:34 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:I lose to dos, BMF and Forza.
Kizz loses to fatman.

Synergy banana

i havent got that excited during a football game since we won the league, that was a great game
dunno why people complain barca are boaring when the oppostion parks the bus, having them on the edge of our box for such extended periods of time deffinately kept me enganged
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:39 am

fatman123 wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:I lose to dos, BMF and Forza.
Kizz loses to fatman.

Synergy banana

i havent got that excited during a football game since we won the league, that was a great game
dunno why people complain barca are boaring when the oppostion parks the bus, having them on the edge of our box for such extended periods of time deffinately kept me enganged
How was that a synergy, it's just us knocking each other out, round after round Razz.
CRIMSON TO COME AND KNOCK OUT FATMAN, WE CAN'T HAVE TWO WINS BY AN AUSTRALIAN AGAINST ANOTHER.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:50 am

was synergy by chelsea, as individuals our players arent even on the same planet as barca but collectively we somehow beat them
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:59 am

Isn't that what the point of a team sport is?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:12 am

BarcaKizz wrote:
Rebaño Sagrado wrote:dostoevsky i hear your a Melbourne fan.

Errr... I don't feel like discussing this now... but I'll give you a brief answer.

I gather Cruyff is the technical director right? Well Schip is perfect for you then. Plays 4-3-3, Dutch philosophy, great football. Have Melbourne won anything? No, but they are a new team and he did a great job of building them up. They are very stable now and look like one of the most sustainable clubs around. They just need to add some quality and they will be a real force.

I don't know what he's like managing bigger clubs. Look up his record. Tactically etc. though, he's a good coach. Handles media well etc.

Thanks for the info

I don't know much about him, but I doubt he knows much about Mexican football. I just hope we at least give him time to work.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:26 am

*so many celebration threads that I'm reading the locked ones first Razz*

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next