What will the next extraordinary football style be?

+2
jibers
Onyx
6 posters

Go down

What will the next extraordinary football style be? Empty What will the next extraordinary football style be?

Post by Onyx Sun 04 Mar 2012, 19:51

Barca showed us an alternative to the generic direct passing football style.

So what will the next style be?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

What will the next extraordinary football style be? Empty Re: What will the next extraordinary football style be?

Post by jibers Sun 04 Mar 2012, 19:56

I don't know because it hasn't happened yet. And Barcas style isnt new. They have been playing like that in their youth sytem for well over a decade.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

What will the next extraordinary football style be? Empty Re: What will the next extraordinary football style be?

Post by Potential Sun 04 Mar 2012, 20:29

I think Napoli's style is extraordinary, although I doubt ANY team in the world can play like them.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 01 Jun 2013, 01:34

Bayern's style good enough to be called extraordinary?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat 01 Jun 2013, 01:55

jibers wrote:I don't know because it hasn't happened yet. And Barcas style isnt new. They have been playing like that in their youth sytem for well over a decade.

nobody said it was new, he is just asking for opinions what the next style will be like :facepalm:
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat 01 Jun 2013, 01:56

REWB wrote:
jibers wrote:I don't know because it hasn't happened yet. And Barcas style isnt new. They have been playing like that in their youth sytem for well over a decade.

nobody said it was new, he is just asking for opinions what the next style will be like :facepalm:

Why mad doe?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat 01 Jun 2013, 01:57

Yohan Modric wrote:Bayern's style good enough to be called extraordinary?

no, all bayern are is a very good team in a period where most of the top clubs have poor teams atm. bayerns football is nothing special
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sat 01 Jun 2013, 02:39

Barca prime 2011 would rape this Bayern, no doubt. They play a good game, but nothing extraordinary. I think we will see more and more teams combining 2 different tactics - one 1 hand: press from the front, keep posession and 'tiki taka' (prime Barca, Bayern, SWANSEA), and on the other hand: some matches parking the bus and playing on the counter (Real Madrid, Chelsea). When this gets combined and working properly, you can switch these tactics in-game and make it really dificult for any oponent to adjust.

Last edited by Collblanc on Sat 01 Jun 2013, 02:45; edited 1 time in total
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat 01 Jun 2013, 02:42

I think 3-4-3/3-5-2 will see a huge surge in popularity over the coming seasons. I say this because there are so many ball playing CBs out there right now and a system where they can play at the back but then come up to support the midfield when needed would make the most out of these kind of players.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down