Is Milan Management The Biggest Troll In Football Or How To Do Marketing Berlusconi-style

+17
Jack Daniels
baresi
S32TABLANCA
McLewis
Eivindo
dostoevsky
Swanhends
Forza
Dante
fatman123
kiranr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
BiasedMilanFan3
Gomez83
sportsczy
Grande_Milano
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is Milan Management The Biggest Troll In Football Or How To Do Marketing Berlusconi-style Empty Is Milan Management The Biggest Troll In Football Or How To Do Marketing Berlusconi-style

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:46 pm

PSG refused to get TS, my thoughts it was all marketing campaign to attract investors and hype around Berlusconi figure.

Italians: creating Amerigo Vespuccis and Magellans since 17 th century and then saying they didnt exist smoking :bow: smoking

Even the acting by Galliani was superb "I am going to Paris", "I cant say anything"

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Is Milan Management The Biggest Troll In Football Or How To Do Marketing Berlusconi-style Empty Re: Is Milan Management The Biggest Troll In Football Or How To Do Marketing Berlusconi-style

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Actually, i think in the end Berlusconi is trolling Milan and its fans. 3 things happened here:

1- Milan fans are going to feel like they won something when, in fact, Milan has made no moves at all. The club has no money to improve the team. A lot of players were let go and they're being replaced with anyone free Milan can find. It's a nice short term deception. But once the season starts, the results on the field count.
2- As i mentioned on the Milan section earlier in the day, PSG owners will likely be furious at Milan and stop business dealings with Milan period in the future. That's twice that Milan broke business protocol with PSG... once with Pato and now with Silva. How many clubs are there that are willing to spend crazy money? City and PSG. Barca and Madrid have become pragmatic. Also, City is pretty stacked in terms of players. Milan basically burnt a bridge with 1 of a handful of major buyers in the market.
3- SIlva's agent is now asking Milan for more money. So what is Milan going to do now? Just ignore their superstar? Not to mention that Silva's loyalty was rewarded with him being put on auction within weeks. Not sure how much loyalty he feels now.

This stuff happens and 90% of deals die anyhow... that's the dealmaking world in every industry. However, the protocol under which deals die is very important. You don't want to be known as entity that deals from the bottom of the deck. That sort of thing makes it very difficult to do business in the future.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Is Milan Management The Biggest Troll In Football Or How To Do Marketing Berlusconi-style Empty Re: Is Milan Management The Biggest Troll In Football Or How To Do Marketing Berlusconi-style

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:Actually, i think in the end Berlusconi is trolling Milan and its fans. 3 things happened here:

1- Milan fans are going to feel like they won something when, in fact, Milan has made no moves at all. The club has no money to improve the team. A lot of players were let go and they're being replaced with anyone free Milan can find. It's a nice short term deception. But once the season starts, the results on the field count.
2- As i mentioned on the Milan section earlier in the day, PSG owners will likely be furious at Milan and stop business dealings with Milan period in the future. That's twice that Milan broke business protocol with PSG... once with Pato and now with Silva. How many clubs are there that are willing to spend crazy money? City and PSG. Barca and Madrid have become pragmatic. Also, City is pretty stacked in terms of players. Milan basically burnt a bridge with 1 of a handful of major buyers in the market.
3- SIlva's agent is now asking Milan for more money. So what is Milan going to do now? Just ignore their superstar? Not to mention that Silva's loyalty was rewarded with him being put on auction within weeks. Not sure how much loyalty he feels now.

This stuff happens and 90% of deals die anyhow... that's the dealmaking world in every industry. However, the protocol under which deals die is very important. You don't want to be known as entity that deals from the bottom of the deck. That sort of thing makes it very difficult to do business in the future.

1) Mmm, maybe ...and maybe not... Arabs saying they are ready to provide money if needed. Also, we can get funds from selling Pato/Robinho aka "not so important players, ready to be sold if money needed''. Also, Milan finance is shadowy, they claim they dont have money and buy Ibra, Robinho and Boateng in the span of few weeks. Typical Italians, acting masters. French not on their level, only learning from their masters

2) PSG a grand, a financial machine, a serious partner? Son, Milan has long-term relationship with old clubs of Europe. Nobody cares about PSG. If Milan needs smth from French, they ll put their acting on, and buy Pastore for 5 m. You never know

3) Milan has money for Silva
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:13 pm

All I can say is expect a bunch of hypocrisy from people claiming Milan will fail although when the deal was going on claimed TS was 80% of the team and Ibra the other 20%.. lol
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:15 pm

i might as well let this debate die. Berlusconi has done his work on the Milan fans...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:18 pm

sportsczy wrote:i might as well let this debate die. Berlusconi has done his work on the Milan fans...

Berlusconi trolled us, but at least we recognise it was acting and trolling. You think: "He withdrawn at last second". It never happens in serious deals. Withdrawing from 40-46 mil deal? Thats like throwing awat a lottery winning ticket.

I bet, they were sitting and watching TV, and eating pasta in the office, even not touching TS topic. All acting
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Berlusconi is definitely not fooling anybody on this one. Milanisti are FURIOUS with Galliani and Berlusconi.

If we want money, we need to sell Pato and/or Robinho. I personally think we could sell Ibra to City for a good price.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Well, marketing doesnt include upsetting your players and your whole fan base. unless of course berlu style of marketing means making your club look like they are about to sell all the chairs to stay afloat.

you dont have to try so hard to look proud now Milano, we all saw your whipping posts in the Milan section, if anyone was trolled it was you.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:20 pm

This is'nt the first time Milan have done this Laughing

They trolled City with Kaka and PSG with Pato Laughing

Milan trolling oil money clubs since January 2009 :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Well, marketing doesnt include upsetting your players and your whole fan base. unless of course berlu style of marketing means making your club look like they are about to sell all the chairs to stay afloat.

you dont have to try so hard to look proud now Milano, we all saw your whipping posts in the Milan section, if anyone was trolled it was you.

I was trolled, but never really worried. Look at my post, it appears on last days of TS saga, bcuz I didnt even buy in all this mess, while you and sportczy were running nakid "Milan is selling trololo from day 1". I left a possibility for TS saga being a PR project.

I do not say TS will not be sold, he might go tmr to Qatar, but it will be done fast and quietly.

When there is so much hype, you can expect smth wrong with it.

Milan never sells good players to s*itty clubs like City and PSG Smile
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Well, marketing doesnt include upsetting your players and your whole fan base. unless of course berlu style of marketing means making your club look like they are about to sell all the chairs to stay afloat.

I was trolled, but never really worried. Look at my post, it appears on last days of TS saga, bcuz I didnt even buy in all this mess, while you and sportczy were running nakid "Milan is selling trololo from day 1". I left a possibility for TS saga being a PR project.

I do not say TS will not be sold, he might go tmr to Qatar, but it will be done fast and quietly.

Nah, i dont need to insult your club to make my point, i will look forward to discuss with more mature posters, good day sir Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:31 pm

The reason nick why you will stay a "newbie" in transfer politics is because you believe in "last minute withdrawals" and "nobody needs a top 3 striker (Ibra)"

serious people do not work like this

My point is if Berlu really, really, like really wanted to sell Silva to PSG, he would ve done it. Instead he trolls and it comes out as a bluff, an acting, and a PR move

Believeing it was a last minute withdrawal from GOLDEN DEAL OF 40-46 mil, a sudden change of heart, a mouse in his pants, or other bs, i leave these ideas to you
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:37 pm

this is why they say that the winners are always right, it's easy to make up whatever theory after fact. just for the record, you pretend to be so smart now, yet, just a day or two on a Milan section, this happened:

Grande_Milano wrote:Thread title: The reason why football fans matter nothing, and why I drop watching club football

Enough is enough. For year we have been with the team in its darkest moments (2008-2010), and all these years they (management) treated us like we dont exist and our opinion doesnt matter.

When the club finally got on its legs, recovered and ready to chase CL (few players away from it), they announce the sale of the best player, the core of the team.

Now, Ibra and Cassano leave too, and moreover management doesnt plan to spend more than 15 per cent from their sales, according to reports close to milanello.

In the end, its finally clear, the old bastard needs club only to help his image, despite being richest man in Italy, he isnt interested to make Milan a prestigious club again.

yeah right... was that a PR move on the Milan section too? for a glorious return? good job, i fell for it.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:40 pm

I got trolled, but then it turned ou as an acting, I recognise it was an acting.

I am not making up things about "dat Berlu suddenly changes his mind", i leave this to you
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:00 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:

Nah, i dont need to insult your club to make my point, i will look forward to discuss with more mature posters, good day sir Very Happy

Really Nick? You attack him personally and then say this?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:31 am

I think Milan were ready to sell Siva and had a fee agreed with QSG and everything, i think what happened here is Silva didnt want to move to QSG and once he told them the move was off B and G have come out and said "We've changed our minds we dont want to sell him" instead of saying "we were underminded by Silva who wont go through with it" and looking like even bigger tools then they already do
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:57 am

sportsczy wrote:Actually, i think in the end Berlusconi is trolling Milan and its fans. 3 things happened here:

I agree . 100% .

And what makes all that worse , is that they made Thiago Silva their tool ; Thiago has given everything for Milan . Always classy , never he created the slightest of problems and always being proffesional , on & off the pitch. Even when Barcelona were showing real interest in him , he repeatedly came out to make his allegiance public.

And he ended up being used by B & G like a fishing bait for their personal issues. Noone of the Rossoneri deserve this shit . And we already have to deal with how " Mr.President" saved our arses once again , with his heroics.

Sad and ridiculous stuff. I won't deny i am happy Thiago is staying for the time being , but i am unable to give into the trolling , or the theatrics this management has forced towards their own fans , just because they are unable to spend anymore.. even that is partly down to their fault.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:17 am

Needless to say that I hate our management for even considering selling our best player... again.

Oh, and before the PSG fan club walks away like nothing happened... sucked in.
Spoiler:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:30 am

Milan management is not the biggest troll in football .

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:26 am

With the way "trolling" is thrown around now I don't even think it has meaning anymore

"trolling is dead" - Nietzsche

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:46 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:This is'nt the first time Milan have done this Laughing

They trolled City with Kaka and PSG with Pato Laughing

Milan trolling oil money clubs since January 2009 :bow:

We just need to offer Ibra to Anzhi Makhachkala then pull out at the last minute to complete our hattrick.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Next season will probably be even tougher against Juve if they sign Asamoah and Isla, and we sign...eh... Silva again, or something...
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Magellan was Portuguese, Grande Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:57 pm

McLewis wrote:Magellan was Portuguese, Grande Laughing

He was, but he is a "creation" of Italian writer-historian Amoretti, the same one who was writing (erm...''creating'') about Da Vinci inventions

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:
McLewis wrote:Magellan was Portuguese, Grande Laughing

He was, but he is a "creation" of Italian writer-historian Amoretti, the same one who was writing (erm...''creating'') about Da Vinci inventions

?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next