Juve without Pepe and Vidal , Еlia and Krasic Called

+2
Potential
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Juve without Pepe and Vidal , Еlia and Krasic Called  Empty Juve without Pepe and Vidal , Еlia and Krasic Called

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Antonio Conte has named his 22-man squad to face Chievo this weekend, with Simone Pepe and Arturo Vidal absent through suspension.

Vidal was sent off during the Turin team’s 1-1 draw at Milan last weekend, a game in which Pepe received a yellow that triggered a one-day suspension for him too.

All those involved for Italy in their midweek friendly against the USA are included for the weekend visit of Mimmo Di Carlo’s side. Antonio Conte is tipped to switch back to a 4-3-3 formation on Saturday.

Juventus squad to face Chievo: Buffon, Chiellini, Caceres ,Marchisio, Del Piero, De Ceglie, Manninger, Vucinic, Barzagli, Elia, Quagliarella, Bonucci, Padoin, Pirlo, Borriello, Giaccherini, Lichtsteiner, Krasic, Estigarribia, Storari, Matri, Marrone
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve without Pepe and Vidal , Еlia and Krasic Called  Empty Re: Juve without Pepe and Vidal , Еlia and Krasic Called

Post by Potential Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:21 pm

I smell a draw or a lose.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Juve without Pepe and Vidal , Еlia and Krasic Called  Empty Re: Juve without Pepe and Vidal , Еlia and Krasic Called

Post by Nomad Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Potential wrote:I smell a draw or a lose.

Yeah. You smell a lose which will be caused by a hat trick from Miccoli :mental:
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Potential wrote:I smell a draw or a lose.

I can smell a troll from far
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Give the troll a warning then bro!

I think we will see Elia or krasic feature in this game :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:04 pm

It is amazing how that if someone posted his opinion on the matter you consider him a troll and want to give him a warning, the section has clearly dipped if you think that any sentence by an outsider is a troll.

I'll refrain from posting here in the future until further notice as clearly any word even praise is not accepted in this section.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:15 pm

what's the big Deal?
Pepe isn't fit & Vidal is banned
Elia & Krasic are great talent!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:27 pm

Potential wrote:It is amazing how that if someone posted his opinion on the matter you consider him a troll and want to give him a warning, the section has clearly dipped if you think that any sentence by an outsider is a troll.

I'll refrain from posting here in the future until further notice as clearly any word even praise is not accepted in this section.

Trolls are not welcome...piss off!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgPrime Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:50 pm

no mercy for trolls :bow:

this would be tricky match
i just hope we can get early goal, that would just matter of time to get another goal
GeorgPrime
GeorgPrime
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Inder is my hero!

GeorgPrime, your signature made me emotional.
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Inder is my hero!

GeorgPrime, your signature made me emotional.
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down