♠Ace
Jack Daniels
Mr Nick09
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

L'Equipe: Inter offers 30M for kaka Empty L'Equipe: Inter offers 30M for kaka

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:40 am

L'Equipe wrote:Inter have sent an offer of 30 million euros Real Madrid to recruit Kaka. Reportedly, the Spanish club has asked 10 more days to let go of his Brazilian, bought 67.2 million euros two years ago, in order to recruit Coentrao, the left side of Benfica (30 million), and an attacker, which could be Neymar or Agüerro, estimated around 45 million euros.

legit paper, announcing legit rumor from their own sources.

bounce
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe: Inter offers 30M for kaka Empty Re: L'Equipe: Inter offers 30M for kaka

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:46 am

Sold!!!
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe: Inter offers 30M for kaka Empty Re: L'Equipe: Inter offers 30M for kaka

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:51 am

selling is only part of it, he needs proper replacement or it makes no sense, and then

L'Equipe: Inter offers 30M for kaka Ban-cha
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 am

i would love to keep kaka, if it wasn't for his high wages.
i

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 am

Will kaka accept the move to Inter? I doubt it. He's a AC Milan dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:07 am

I love the dude and want him to stay as much as possible. But 30m is a pretty sweet deal. (If true ofcourse)
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenno Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:09 am

I don't think he will leave, everyone made it clear that he is staying.
And if he'll leave... do you really think he will play for INTER?
His heart is with AC Milan...
jenno
jenno
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:10 am

Leonardo was a milan guy as well :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:41 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Leonardo was a milan guy as well :coffee:

Yeah... but he got let go from Milan and was out of a job. He was likely angry at Milan and went to Inter...

Kaka should ask Milan to match Inter's bid and, if they don't, then he can go to Inter. He should do this publicly a bit. That's the only this thing is not a personal disaster for him... and it still may be.

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:19 am

saint nick, in cloud seven already??? hahahaha
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:18 pm

He's not leaving, I'm sorry guys
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:28 pm

That would be a good deal imo. 30m is more than enough for him. But who would Kaka's replacement be?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:29 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:selling is only part of it, he needs proper replacement or it makes no sense, and then

canales had 10 appearances in the league, kaka had 14

hmmm yh we definately need a world class AM to accompany the guys on the bench. makes sense
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:48 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:selling is only part of it, he needs proper replacement or it makes no sense, and then

canales had 10 appearances in the league, kaka had 14

hmmm yh we definately need a world class AM to accompany the guys on the bench. makes sense

what are you talking about?

what do you we have now?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:07 pm

In Nick's defense, he never said World Class, he just said a proper replacement. One doesn't need to be world class to be proper as far as I know. And that is a true statement. Kaka is not my cup of tea anymore and I would be quite happy if he is at new pastures, however, the man can still do wonders with the ball and bringing him off the bench was really a plus to our team.

It was pretty surreal and only in Real Madrid one would see something like that...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:09 pm

so canales isnt a proper replacement nowadays, how about we sell him out already this is getting tiring
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:20 pm

well hes a great pleyer and i have a feeling he will be top class next season, he also brings in good money, and had never really bitched about his playing time, its like he knows he has to do better.

anyways he wont leave this summer.

if he does well this season even then i cant see him here for 2012/2013
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:40 pm

There is no point in selling him. Is it because of the wages?? like that is going to stop us from doing our thing. He finally is 100% for the first game of the season unless he gets injured in preseason there is no other player that is as good as Kaka that is risking to be on the bench. Kaka/Ozil rotation is epic.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:45 pm

if he did go to inter....that would seriously break my heart
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:49 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:There is no point in selling him. Is it because of the wages?? like that is going to stop us from doing our thing. He finally is 100% for the first game of the season unless he gets injured in preseason there is no other player that is as good as Kaka that is risking to be on the bench. Kaka/Ozil rotation is epic.

10 million euros a year in wages... you better not only play almost every game, but be a superstar. He won't get past Ozil or Sahin. Complete waste of money.

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:00 pm

sportsczy wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:There is no point in selling him. Is it because of the wages?? like that is going to stop us from doing our thing. He finally is 100% for the first game of the season unless he gets injured in preseason there is no other player that is as good as Kaka that is risking to be on the bench. Kaka/Ozil rotation is epic.

10 million euros a year in wages... you better not only play almost every game, but be a superstar. He won't get past Ozil or Sahin. Complete waste of money.

That's your opinion from a footballing standpoint. Kaka brings another dimension to the club in terms of fan base and international exposure. Sure one could easily argue Madrid is already an internationally recognized and supported club but Kaka having the name that he has and reputation that he has still manages to bring his own fan base to the club. That translates to more fans, which translates to more sales. Not only shirt sales, but RMCF sales in general.

I know a young boy who followed his boyhood footballing hero Ronaldo to Madrid from Inter and fell in love with Madrid. That boy was me.

The sheer fact that Kaka is used in so many advertising campaigns, both club and Adidas, says something very significant to those who feel he doesn't have genuine value to the club.

That's my opinion from the club, not football team, standpoint.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:09 pm

You're completely omitting the fact that we cannot sign other players due to financial fair play as our wages cannot exceed a certain percentage of our revenue. He's also getting in the way of younger talent like Canales.

As far as exposure... Real Madrid was soo big in the world before Kaka that i can hardly see him making that much of a difference. If he isn't here, some other superstar, like Neymar, would be. We always get plenty of following because we always sign the best and most popular players that we can.

As of right now, Kaka is a lot more of a liability than an asset. The only reason he's still here is that we cannot get someone to take his salary + give us a decent transfer. We are asking for 40 million... but clubs always high ball to start off selling negotiations. We would likely accept around 35 if it came to that. Probably 30. We're going to take a 35 million+ haircut on what we paid for him. Add to that that we've paid him about 25 million in wages... and you're looking at a 60 million hole you hope that merchandising covered.

The saddest part is that he's contributed absolutely zero since he's been here.

So bye bye Kaka. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:30 pm

It's quite pointless to complain about Kaka's wage. If this Sports Illustrated news is true or at least near the truth. It would mean that Kaka is almost free or at least very cheap to us.

Quick math:
- Kaka's yearly wages about 10 mil€ (£8.7 mil).
- His yearly earnings are 19.07 mil€ (27.3 mil$) according to Sport Illustrated.
- We own 50% of star players image rights.

I don't know how we collect the cash from image rights but I would assume that companies pays 50% for us and 50% Kaka. Other way would be paying all straight to Kaka and he then pays for us, but to me this is more unlikely scenario.

Depending of scenario Kaka either earns 9.07mil / 2 = ~4.5mil€ or 18mil€ / 2 = 9.07mil€ from commercial deals. Real Madrid gets same amounts, either 4.5mil or 9.07mil euros off him.

This means that Kaka costs for us anywhere between 1mil to 5.5mil per year and we don't even know how much we get from his shirt sales which would lower that figure. So, complaining about Kaka's cost or wage is the last thing we should do. It's okay to complain and say he is too good be kept on bench but why Real Madrid care about that? Majority seems to think that he has suddenly turned in to a pile of turd who can't do anything which is simply not true. He is still good player although not as great as we have hoped for and as long as he is willing to stay and fight for his spot then I don't see any reason why anyone would complain or want to get rid of him.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Error wrote:It's quite pointless to complain about Kaka's wage. If this Sports Illustrated news is true or at least near the truth. It would mean that Kaka is almost free or at least very cheap to us.

Quick math:
- Kaka's yearly wages about 10 mil€ (£8.7 mil).
- His yearly earnings are 19.07 mil€ (27.3 mil$) according to Sport Illustrated.
- We own 50% of star players image rights.

I don't know how we collect the cash from image rights but I would assume that companies pays 50% for us and 50% Kaka. Other way would be paying all straight to Kaka and he then pays for us, but to me this is more unlikely scenario.

Depending of scenario Kaka either earns 9.07mil / 2 = ~4.5mil€ or 18mil€ / 2 = 9.07mil€ from commercial deals. Real Madrid gets same amounts, either 4.5mil or 9.07mil euros off him.

This means that Kaka costs for us anywhere between 1mil to 5.5mil per year and we don't even know how much we get from his shirt sales which would lower that figure. So, complaining about Kaka's cost or wage is the last thing we should do. It's okay to complain and say he is too good be kept on bench but why Real Madrid care about that? Majority seems to think that he has suddenly turned in to a pile of turd who can't do anything which is simply not true. He is still good player although not as great as we have hoped for and as long as he is willing to stay and fight for his spot then I don't see any reason why anyone would complain or want to get rid of him.
I agree. if he remains or starts, mourinho decides everything.if he starts in place of canales or whoever then he is better or mourinho at fault. I dont see why real madrid fans hate on him, he is your player.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:03 pm

4 - 3 - 3 = kaka stays.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next