I-no
jenno
♠Ace
Jack Daniels
Mr Nick09
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

L'Equipe: Inter offers 30M for kaka - Page 2 Empty Re: L'Equipe: Inter offers 30M for kaka

Post by huntsman Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:03 pm

4 - 3 - 3 = kaka stays.

huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe: Inter offers 30M for kaka - Page 2 Empty Re: L'Equipe: Inter offers 30M for kaka

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:06 pm

He won't start. Ozil is in front of him. he's an AM. That's a lot of money for someone who has no chance of starting unless there's an injury... and i'd rather move Canales along as the backup. At least you can train Canales to play other positions. Kaka can only play one role... that's AM. Physically, he cannot play any where else.

I don't doubt his skill level. The fact that he can only play one position is my biggest problem with him staying from a football standpoint actually. He can't even back up Sahin while Sahin could play AM.

Mou is putting a good face on this because of Flo and because we cannot get rid of him for anything reasonable. Most every club cannot afford his wage.

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Leave Ronaldo aside, Kaka was the best Madrid player during the closing 6 weeks of last season. Add to this the fact that if he plays next season without the stresses generated by the speculations and stories of him leaving madrid, he'll probably give ronaldo a run for his money.

Kaka will show his true colors soon.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:21 pm

sportsczy wrote:You're completely omitting the fact that we cannot sign other players due to financial fair play as our wages cannot exceed a certain percentage of our revenue. He's also getting in the way of younger talent like Canales.

As far as exposure... Real Madrid was soo big in the world before Kaka that i can hardly see him making that much of a difference. If he isn't here, some other superstar, like Neymar, would be. We always get plenty of following because we always sign the best and most popular players that we can.

As of right now, Kaka is a lot more of a liability than an asset. The only reason he's still here is that we cannot get someone to take his salary + give us a decent transfer. We are asking for 40 million... but clubs always high ball to start off selling negotiations. We would likely accept around 35 if it came to that. Probably 30. We're going to take a 35 million+ haircut on what we paid for him. Add to that that we've paid him about 25 million in wages... and you're looking at a 60 million hole you hope that merchandising covered.

The saddest part is that he's contributed absolutely zero since he's been here.

So bye bye Kaka. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Well first of all Kaka makes most of the 10 million back through image rights so it is not exactly a complete waste of money. Zero contribution is harsh because he has scored 16 goals for us despite not being fit the whole time.

If we are playing 433 next season I won't mind Kaka going out and Neymar coming in. Forget about Kaka stoppiing Canales from developing because he is being loaned out anyway.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:25 pm

yh i wouldnt say kaka is stopping canales, it's true that more playing time could help him but i think mental has a lot to do with it.

again, it makes no sense to sell kaka unless there is a plan for a proper replacement to come in. We would be losing out.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Neymar/Aguero and Thiago in Kaka and Benz/Higgy out.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Even though the bid is true and madrid's willing to accept, kaka can still say no right? I mean, with milan being so special for kaka, inter is probably the last club that kaka has in mind to move in Razz
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Thank goodness. It seems like a lot of people here are realizing that financial arguments against Kaka are completely irreverent.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Only thing that will back up the financial side is that the 30 mil can recuperate what we paid for him other than that the 10 mill wages are irrelevant.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Don't forget this! Surprised

hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:45 pm

lol but whenever discussing about kaka, thats almost the onkly reasonable excuse many have.

he sells shirts Very Happy

oh well, as long as he helps us win la decima.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:47 pm

The Madrid One wrote:lol but whenever discussing about kaka, thats almost the onkly reasonable excuse many have.

he sells shirts Very Happy

oh well, as long as he helps us win la decima.

blasphemy!

"he would be a good replacement for ozil or di maria"
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:50 pm

that one too.... *rolls eyes*

u never responded to my dam pm i sent u regisland... Evil or Very Mad
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Also did he not say he wouldn't move to either of the Milans?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 pm

mtfootball wrote:Also did he not say he wouldn't move to either of the Milans?

Yeah. But Aguero said he would NEVER play for a team that started with the letter R.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:47 pm

True, but the Milans have a more significant rivalry.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:02 pm

30? Hmm, 35 and we'll pay to have his stuff moved out too. And dont come back!

As for replacement, not this old topic again. Ozil already is first choice. Canales will get better and become an able backup. Granero can play as AM. Sahin can play higher, and Benz can play deeper. We can also change formation, temporarily or otherwise. The replacement excuse doesnt really hold water unless you subscribe to the 'We must have 4 WC players in every position for cover!' idea.

EDIT: Oh, and before anyone says that Canales is leaving anyway, if Kaka left Canales would most probably stay. Which is yet another reason to kick him out, seeing as youth such as Canales and Sarabia can develop further.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Btw, most merchandising profits are made early in a purchase of a player... Most don't need 10 different jerseys of the same player. And if the player does not play much, there aren't many new fans either.

Now that kaka no longer plays for the brazil nt, his exposure is going to drop like a rock unless he goes somewhere and plays.

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:05 am

it may be tough to force him to leave. he still thinks he has a legitimate chance of starting.

and why inter? doesnt make sense.. they have wesley sneijder, i cant imagine him being replaced by kaka AGAIN.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:16 am

L'Equipe: Inter offers 30M for kaka - Page 2 Sat-lets-party-webentry
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:23 am

deezydeez wrote:it may be tough to force him to leave. he still thinks he has a legitimate chance of starting.

and why inter? doesnt make sense.. they have wesley sneijder, i cant imagine him being replaced by kaka AGAIN.

That was the first thing I thought when I saw this article.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:58 pm

sneijder will just go to Man U then, better for him as he has a greater chance of winning things with them

also saetablanca kudos to you, said everything i wanted to say
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Sneijder could move to CM in a 4-3-1-2 maybe?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2