EL Patron
Moddaws
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
40 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Will Arsenal finish above Spurs?

Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 4 Vote_lcap48%Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 19 ]
Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 4 Vote_lcap52%Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 21 ]

Total Votes : 40

Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Will Arsenal finish above Spurs?

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Still a long way to go, Tottenham have easy games in the run in

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Will Arsenal finish above Spurs?

Post by Lex Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Tottenham play Chelsea next Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:04 pm

we have chelsea n city n stoke away n wba away
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 pm

After the Chelsea game, Spurs have a comfortable run-in on paper. This is ours:

H Aston Villa
A QPR
H Manchester City
A Wolverhampton W.
H Wigan Athletic
H Chelsea
A Stoke City
H Norwich
A W.B.A.

Our two toughest games (City and Chelsea) are at home, and tbh if I look at the others individually, I can't pick out one that I wouldn't expect us to win - Stoke doesn't count because it won't be cold :coffee: - so barring an epic drop in form I think we'll hold on to 3rd. Of course, epic drops in form can never be counted out as an Arsenal fan...
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:35 am

Everton wrongly disallowed goal...Drenthe was onside by a miiiiiiiile

Scandal in EPL part 39 hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:44 am

If you watched any early Spurs game during their run, you'd see they had incredible luck and some BS ref decisions go their way.

Arsenal are the most hated team by refs. It's only fair some calls go our way. RVP trolling effect :bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:11 am

If Spurs lose to Chelsea 3rd place should be secured.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:30 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Today is a perfect example of why Arsenal will not finish above Spurs. They have to be one of the most inconsistent teams I have ever seen.

dnmac4 wrote:I mean Spurs can lose to the big boys but they will get maximum points against teams they should beat and in a league setting that is more valuable.

dnmac4 wrote:But if your opinion is that Arsenal will not catch Spurs (which they wont) you want people to speak in glowing terms about Arsenal while they tell you why they can't do something? That's just not going to happen.
I wonder where rundmc is nowadays.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:32 pm

dnmac4 :vagi:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:45 pm

dnmac4 is around he is just planing his next attack on Arsenal. eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:37 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Today is a perfect example of why Arsenal will not finish above Spurs. They have to be one of the most inconsistent teams I have ever seen.

dnmac4 wrote:I mean Spurs can lose to the big boys but they will get maximum points against teams they should beat and in a league setting that is more valuable.

dnmac4 wrote:But if your opinion is that Arsenal will not catch Spurs (which they wont) you want people to speak in glowing terms about Arsenal while they tell you why they can't do something? That's just not going to happen.

Oh wow, I didn't even notice this thread because I've been paying attention to the Champions League, the race for first in La Liga and the race for 4th in La Liga, the Copa Del Rey, the Europa League with Bilbao slaughtering teams that are head and shoulders better then Arsenal, you know important things with trophies and stuff people will actually remember in a years time, in short stuff that matters.

Actually someone pointed it out to me that the normal Arsenal army of mental midgets were having a go at me. Notice this isn't every Arsenal fan as I know there are smart ones on here who know this season isn't something to brag about.

Oh yea, I forgot I have also been following the race for first in the EPL, you know when you all told me how Arsenal would finish way ahead of City? Why don't you dig those quotes up, and why was this thread ignored since the 21st of March? Where was all this chest beating when you lost to relegation fodder QPR a week ago? Did you see me "attacking" Arsenal after that happened?

The funny thing I have not been able to understand is that you guys consider this a successful year for Arsenal? That's quite a loser mentality for a "big" club like you keep telling us you are. You are bragging in this thread about finishing third (which actually hasn't even happened yet) in the worst EPL anyone has seen in over a decade.

You know what "big" teams do with the results your team produce year after year? I know! Chelsea fired there coach when it looked like they would have an Arsenal caliber year and City will do the same when this season ends so did Inter and so on and so on, but not Arsenal, there fans celebrate and brag in threads like these like they won something, maybe that has something to do with there coach saying 4th place is like a trophy.

I've really never seen anything like it, have a totally underwhelming season from what you guys kept telling us before the season started how good you were and then you were never anywhere close to winning anything and you brag about it. It's stunning.

Also, I will stick with my pick of Spurs finishing ahead of you. Notice, when they were ahead I didn't puff my chest out and call Arsenal "lucky" every time they won, I just stated facts, it was a fact that Spurs were beating the smaller teams and were a good distance ahead of Arsenal.

I also called Arsenal inconsistent which again was and is true, one week you lose to relegation fodder QPR and then beat City. One week you lose to AC Milan 4-0 and then beat them 3-0. That is the reason I said Spurs would finish ahead of you and I will stick with it.

Remember, I tried to bet all of you and none of you would take it and now you run around like you always knew this would happen, and again nothing has happened there is still season left and we all know what Wenger likes to do at the end of the season and that's choke.

The only difference is that he chose to choke the season away before it even started this year so simple minded people like yourselves would consider this a great year for Arsenal when it's exactly the same thing that happens every year except this year he robbed you of any hope at all and he knew that people like you guys will fall for anything and in the end if he just squeezes into the CL in the worst EPL I have ever seen you guys would sing his name in the stadium again and praise him like he's an elite coach and fool you to believe you're an elite team, which is exactly what's happening in this thread.

I will leave you with this,

1) Is finishing ahead of Spurs good enough for you now?
2) Are you proud of what your team accomplished this season so far? If so why?
3) If your going to try and throw this in my face are you going to apologize about the whole being better then City thing?
4) Do you consider yourself a big club? And if so, do you think you act like it?
5) Do you know the season isn't over yet? Because it looks like you thought the season ended.
6) Do you think Wenger did enough to save his job when he can't hold onto his elite players and he can't win anything, and this has been one of the worst season in the last decade?
7) Why should he keep his job?
Cool Are you going to be dull enough to use injuries as an excuse when the same amount of injuries happens year after year after year?

Thanks, I will leave you to celebrating being ahead of Spurs in the table for the first time pretty much all year, it must feel like a trophy.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:38 pm

dont tempt fate guys...
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:53 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Oh wow, I didn't even notice this thread because I've been paying attention to the Champions League, the race for first in La Liga and the race for 4th in La Liga, the Copa Del Rey, the Europa League with Bilbao slaughtering teams that are head and shoulders better then Arsenal, you know important things with trophies and stuff people will actually remember in a years time, in short stuff that matters.

Actually someone pointed it out to me that the normal Arsenal army of mental midgets were having a go at me. Notice this isn't every Arsenal fan as I know there are smart ones on here who know this season isn't something to brag about.

Oh yea, I forgot I have also been following the race for first in the EPL, you know when you all told me how Arsenal would finish way ahead of City? Why don't you dig those quotes up, and why was this thread ignored since the 21st of March? Where was all this chest beating when you lost to relegation fodder QPR a week ago? Did you see me "attacking" Arsenal after that happened?

The funny thing I have not been able to understand is that you guys consider this a successful year for Arsenal? That's quite a loser mentality for a "big" club like you keep telling us you are. You are bragging in this thread about finishing third (which actually hasn't even happened yet) in the worst EPL anyone has seen in over a decade.

You know what "big" teams do with the results your team produce year after year? I know! Chelsea fired there coach when it looked like they would have an Arsenal caliber year and City will do the same when this season ends so did Inter and so on and so on, but not Arsenal, there fans celebrate and brag in threads like these like they won something, maybe that has something to do with there coach saying 4th place is like a trophy.

I've really never seen anything like it, have a totally underwhelming season from what you guys kept telling us before the season started how good you were and then you were never anywhere close to winning anything and you brag about it. It's stunning.

Also, I will stick with my pick of Spurs finishing ahead of you. Notice, when they were ahead I didn't puff my chest out and call Arsenal "lucky" every time they won, I just stated facts, it was a fact that Spurs were beating the smaller teams and were a good distance ahead of Arsenal.

I also called Arsenal inconsistent which again was and is true, one week you lose to relegation fodder QPR and then beat City. One week you lose to AC Milan 4-0 and then beat them 3-0. That is the reason I said Spurs would finish ahead of you and I will stick with it.

Remember, I tried to bet all of you and none of you would take it and now you run around like you always knew this would happen, and again nothing has happened there is still season left and we all know what Wenger likes to do at the end of the season and that's choke.

The only difference is that he chose to choke the season away before it even started this year so simple minded people like yourselves would consider this a great year for Arsenal when it's exactly the same thing that happens every year except this year he robbed you of any hope at all and he knew that people like you guys will fall for anything and in the end if he just squeezes into the CL in the worst EPL I have ever seen you guys would sing his name in the stadium again and praise him like he's an elite coach and fool you to believe you're an elite team, which is exactly what's happening in this thread.

3) If your going to try and throw this in my face are you going to apologize about the whole being better then City thing?
4) Do you consider yourself a big club? And if so, do you think you act like it?
5) Do you know the season isn't over yet? Because it looks like you thought the season ended.
6) Do you think Wenger did enough to save his job when he can't hold onto his elite players and he can't win anything, and this has been one of the worst season in the last decade?
Cool Are you going to be dull enough to use injuries as an excuse when the same amount of injuries happens year after year after year?

Thanks, I will leave you to celebrating being ahead of Spurs in the table for the first time pretty much all year, it must feel like a trophy.
Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 4 C53
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:29 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 4 Butthurt-cream-580x239

Poor baby, hope you learned a lesson. Not talking for what you don't have a clue about, stick with Messi and La Liga.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:18 pm

I think the best part was the emote Cool.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:47 pm

lool dnmac, this feud was about you talking about spurs finishing above arsenal, thats all. show me any quote of an arsenal fan saying this is a great season?

what we expect from wenger ATM is to get arsenal into the top 4 every season because we need it for the development of the club and the future. This is something you dont understand because you just started to support barca in the glory days and joined the bandwagon, you dont understand the processes in which certain clubs need to go through to develop further because your just a fake, glory hunter barca fan. stick to what you know; laliga and barca and don't talk about arsenal EVER again until you learn more about them.

anyway the season is not over yet, we still have work to do in order to get 3rd at the end of the season.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:03 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

attack is the best form for defence they say :coffee:
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:52 pm

I have Dnmac on ignore but I will take it off just to show everyone that the "army of mental midgets (Isn't that trolling?)" can handle themselves.

1) Is finishing ahead of Spurs good enough for you now? Considering the wank on the forum and everywhere else, finishing ahead of Tottenham, Newcastle, Chelsea, and Liverpool is great considering the two latter had spent more than us the past summer. (?)
2) Are you proud of what your team accomplished this season so far? If so why? Yes, we are very proud. In a season where we had lost one of our greatest of all time and at the time one of our best players, we had a very rough time and the world had given up on us and the players responded very well, at this stage of the season we've won as much as last seasons end and we'v made considerable progress towards being a unified team.
3) If your going to try and throw this in my face are you going to apologize about the whole being better then City thing? No. Why should we? Because they finished ahead of us in one place? We actually qualified for the champions league and stopped them from winning the league, we both finished trophyless this season. I'm not the person to say that Arsenal are easily better than City because that's not true, however saying that they aren't better can't be that preposterous and our claims aren't that ridiculous.
4) Do you consider yourself a big club? And if so, do you think you act like it? Yes, yes.
5) Do you know the season isn't over yet? Because it looks like you thought the season ended. I will ignore this subliminal insult.
6) Do you think Wenger did enough to save his job when he can't hold onto his elite players and he can't win anything, and this has been one of the worst season in the last decade? One of the worst seasons in the last decade, still in third, just as much wins as last year. Also, what do you mean he can't hold onto his elite players? Nasri is a mercenary and Wenger profited heavily from him and we aren't even feeling his effect and Fabregas is a deeper story, there wasn't much he could do.
7) Why should he keep his job? Umm...because he is easily one of the best coaches in the world? He has done great in transfers, tactics, team management and man management.
Are you going to be dull enough to use injuries as an excuse when the same amount of injuries happens year after year after year? No one has used injuries as an excuse this year, but when your 4th CB is playing as a RB I think you have a problem. Ignoring the fact that Vermaelen, Wilshere, Gibbs, Santos, Sagna, Jenkinson, Diaby, and a few more were all injured at the same time is rather weak. Anyway, no one is saying we didn't win the league because of injuries.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:15 pm

LOL

dnmac has been taken to the edge love love loving this lol

the fact that he does not even know what makes the North London Derby what it is makes it even better

here have a gift
Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 4 Zoidberg_Butthurt-Cream_lg
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Ali"The Superman"8775 wrote:I have Dnmac on ignore but I will take it off just to show everyone that the "army of mental midgets (Isn't that trolling?)" can handle themselves.

1) Is finishing ahead of Spurs good enough for you now? Considering the wank on the forum and everywhere else, finishing ahead of Tottenham, Newcastle, Chelsea, and Liverpool is great considering the two latter had spent more than us the past summer. (?)
2) Are you proud of what your team accomplished this season so far? If so why? Yes, we are very proud. In a season where we had lost one of our greatest of all time and at the time one of our best players, we had a very rough time and the world had given up on us and the players responded very well, at this stage of the season we've won as much as last seasons end and we'v made considerable progress towards being a unified team.
3) If your going to try and throw this in my face are you going to apologize about the whole being better then City thing? No. Why should we? Because they finished ahead of us in one place? We actually qualified for the champions league and stopped them from winning the league, we both finished trophyless this season. I'm not the person to say that Arsenal are easily better than City because that's not true, however saying that they aren't better can't be that preposterous and our claims aren't that ridiculous.
4) Do you consider yourself a big club? And if so, do you think you act like it? Yes, yes.
5) Do you know the season isn't over yet? Because it looks like you thought the season ended. I will ignore this subliminal insult.
6) Do you think Wenger did enough to save his job when he can't hold onto his elite players and he can't win anything, and this has been one of the worst season in the last decade? One of the worst seasons in the last decade, still in third, just as much wins as last year. Also, what do you mean he can't hold onto his elite players? Nasri is a mercenary and Wenger profited heavily from him and we aren't even feeling his effect and Fabregas is a deeper story, there wasn't much he could do.
7) Why should he keep his job? Umm...because he is easily one of the best coaches in the world? He has done great in transfers, tactics, team management and man management.
Are you going to be dull enough to use injuries as an excuse when the same amount of injuries happens year after year after year? No one has used injuries as an excuse this year, but when your 4th CB is playing as a RB I think you have a problem. Ignoring the fact that Vermaelen, Wilshere, Gibbs, Santos, Sagna, Jenkinson, Diaby, and a few more were all injured at the same time is rather weak. Anyway, no one is saying we didn't win the league because of injuries.

mate you deserve a medal for answering the t0sser..

i am pretty sure he wonders why people troll him intentionally ( and his responses never fail to dissapoint)
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:07 pm

Wtf the wrong with Spurs lately? :facepalm:

IF they keep it up, Chelsea will overtake them as well Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:09 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Wtf the wrong with Spurs lately? :facepalm:

IF they keep it up, Chelsea will overtake them as well Razz

what wrong with spurs?

NOTHING, THEY ARE MASTER BOTTLERS
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Obviously Wink

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Never have I liked what Run DMC has written until now. Nice rant bro...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:54 pm

I call it 4-1 or to RM. This game will boostRM morale a bit, I feel.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Doc wrote:Never have I liked what Run DMC has written until now. Nice rant bro...

it's called backtracking
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next