EL Patron
Moddaws
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
40 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Will Arsenal finish above Spurs?

Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 5 Vote_lcap48%Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 19 ]
Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 5 Vote_lcap52%Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 21 ]

Total Votes : 40

Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 5 Empty Re: Will Arsenal finish above Spurs?

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Doc wrote:Never have I liked what Run DMC has written until now. Nice rant bro...

it's called backtracking

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 5 Empty Re: Will Arsenal finish above Spurs?

Post by Doc Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:15 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Doc wrote:Never have I liked what Run DMC has written until now. Nice rant bro...

it's called backtracking

It's wonderful backtracking. The man emptied his soul into that rant. Most appreciated by me... banana
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:17 pm

I remember predicting arsenal would finish higher than spurs all the way back when they beat us 2-1. Arsenal had a totally disrupted team at the start of the season, as well as a blip in jan when they had every full back injured, but these were obviously short term problems. Tottenham in contrast were in peak condition earlier in the season so they were looking better, but as i expected arsenal would get better as the season went on and tottenham would run into problems either because a) they would eventually hit an injury crisis, or b) they would run out of steam from playing the same team over and over again. It looks like the latter has happened. Its something that happened to them last season as well, because arry doesnt know how to rotate their team! in contrast arsenal are fresher, the irony is that it is because of the injuries they suffered earlier in the season.... lol

I read a quite brilliant article recently which was written more eloquently than anything i could, on why people and pundits have been so keen to jump on their bandwagon, it also debunks some myths believed by many such as Dnmac as well

http://desigunner.wordpress.com/2012/03/10/on-scott-parkers-talents-and-related-misconceptions/
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Very nice article, but in hindsight, everyone's vision is 20-20.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:55 am

kiranr wrote:
Very nice article, but in hindsight, everyone's vision is 20-20.
Is that why another three people have voted yes since this thread was bumped?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:58 am

He clearly has a nasty hate towards Arsenal.. That whole post just reeks of petty hatred.

People love throwing the word "trophy" around like it's the cool thing to do, like Arsenal have never won a trophy ever. Maybe the hate is stemming from that 2-1 at the Emirates last year, followed by a pathetic sending off of our best player in the 2nd leg in order to win the tie. HONORABLE VICTORY... :lol!:..

Easy to talk down to a team who recently lost numerous key players, had to pretty much build a new team, make emergency signings while starting the seasons disastrously. I won't even bring up the injury list because it was clear to see. Anyone who knows Arsenal can testify that from where we were (17th place) at one point in the season, to where we are now is a massive turnaround. So just say what you want because I am damn proud of everyone at the club for how the tide has shifted.

You can just keep sitting there typing your essay just to belittle this team, while you have the best player on earth sitting in your avatar, supporting Barca and rooting for Spurs if it makes you feel better. Just because Messi is the best player in the world and plays for your team, doesn't give you credibility to talk badly about a club like Arsenal. If Messi saw that 5 page post you wrote, he would most definitely :facepalm: and probably apologize on your behalf.

Just remember, 2-1 in London, with a kid named Wilshere giving Xaviesta a little demonstration, and a certain french CB containing the best player on this planet.

And the 2nd leg, which Barca was dominating, but was looking likely to be eliminated until Busacca probably feared for his life and made one of the worst decisions of all time.

Stay classy there.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Time to visit this site:

http://fuldans.se/?v=tpoljgeecn
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun May 13, 2012 5:06 pm

We should have had this wrapped up 3 weeks ago :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun May 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 5 AsylA0oCEAExmrp
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5