EL Patron
Moddaws
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
40 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Will Arsenal finish above Spurs?

Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 2 Vote_lcap48%Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 19 ]
Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 2 Vote_lcap52%Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 21 ]

Total Votes : 40

Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Arsenal finish above Spurs?

Post by REWB Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:18 pm

hahaha dnmac you have a lot to learn about spurs. guys dont argue with him, lets just to wait and see how the season pans out

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Will Arsenal finish above Spurs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Arsenal finish above Spurs?

Post by julias Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:52 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Lex wrote:Only on this goddamn forum can a destructive win be a loss :facepalm:

No one is being destructive. The thread is asking will Arsenal finish above Spurs in the table and people are giving there honest opinions.

Now if you want everyone to qualify everything they say with a positive statement about Arsenal then maybe go to an Arsenal fans only board or something. Or start a thread about how well they played today and what you liked about the game.

But if your opinion is that Arsenal will not catch Spurs (which they wont) you want people to speak in glowing terms about Arsenal while they tell you why they can't do something? That's just not going to happen.

Do you think people on this board while discussing why Barcelona wont catch Madrid are praising Barcelona in the process? No they are killing them.

Can you get out your crystal ball and tell me if I'm gonna still be in the same job next year?

Mr Psychic you lol

its one thing to have an opinion its another to pretend like u know how the future is gonna pan out
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Moddaws Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Wait how can you finish above first :dance: (im so deluded) next 3 games are crucial
Moddaws
Moddaws
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Spurs might lose to Man U. Provided we win, we will be 4 points behhind em, with 33 points left to play for. Very possible. But we gotta make sure we don't shoot ourselves in the foot.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:16 pm

CBarca wrote:
REWB wrote:arteta pwn modric today

Arteta was average and Modric was one of spurs best players today. Dunno what your on about here, you could have picked so many other points that are more relevant.

lol, modric....

really though, who from spurs can you say had a good game. if you say arteta was average, then modric was too. matter of fact i didn't even see much of modric apart from getting dispossessed in the 2nd half by none other than arteta himself.

Spoiler:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Modric was involved in none of the extended highlights (other than highlighting his confusion in midfield) Arteta was involved in at least three clips
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:08 am

I certainly hope not.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:13 am

why not...
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:18 am

No, we probably won't finish above Spurs. Make no mistake, this Arsenal is still prone to dropping points in situations where you would not expect them to, and are still liable of getting into ruts. Our form this season has been very on and off. Just watch us go and lose to Liverpool next Saturday.

The gap is still seven points, which is still a lot to make up at this stage. It's certainly not impossible but one great win doesn't really convince me we're capable of doing so.

It's easy to think that Spurs will enter their traditional collapse but then, haven't we been expecting to happen pretty much all season long? They've shown remarkable consistency and I don't really expect them to falter, even after a poor result.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:20 am

They'll almost certainly lose to United next week. It's up to us to give Liverpool a go
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:22 am

hahaha dnmac you have a lot to learn about spurs. guys dont argue with him, lets just to wait and see how the season pans out

-REWB

Can you get out your crystal ball and tell me if I'm gonna still be in the same job next year?

Mr Psychic you lol

its one thing to have an opinion its another to pretend like u know how the future is gonna pan out

-Julias

Would either of you like to bet that Arsenal will finish above Spurs in the table since you have come out of your hole since Arsenal played great today and are feeling chesty?

I have a feeling neither of you will want anything to do with this bet and will crawl back into the holes you came out of but I'm still going to ask to see if you will have an ounce of courage to back up your new found confidence in your team.

The bet is if Arsenal finish above Spurs I will leave the forum for 6 months or forever you can pick since it's not going to happen like I said, and if Spurs finish above Arsenal then you two or either one of you who have the courage to take the bet get out of here for which ever amount of time you have the courage to bet?

Deal??????
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:23 am

What hole are you talking about lol? I never left this site Laughing

Alright, big man, i bet you a coke by FedEx that we finished above Spurs
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:25 am

I'll up the ante; a Coke zero and a Terry's chocolate orange
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:26 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:No, we probably won't finish above Spurs. Make no mistake, this Arsenal is still prone to dropping points in situations where you would not expect them to, and are still liable of getting into ruts. Our form this season has been very on and off. Just watch us go and lose to Liverpool next Saturday.

The gap is still seven points, which is still a lot to make up at this stage. It's certainly not impossible but one great win doesn't really convince me we're capable of doing so.

It's easy to think that Spurs will enter their traditional collapse but then, haven't we been expecting to happen pretty much all season long? They've shown remarkable consistency and I don't really expect them to falter, even after a poor result.

^ This. It's pretty much what I said. Spurs will gain maximum points from enough of the smaller teams to stay in 3rd. They don't have to beat the big teams as they can pretty much cruise to 3rd because for what ever reason they have no problem hammering the smaller teams.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:26 am

Simon Adebisi :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:28 am

Lex wrote:What hole are you talking about lol? I never left this site Laughing

Alright, big man, i bet you a coke by FedEx that we finished above Spurs

Dude can you read? Did I quote you or list you anywhere in the best? That is why I put there names under there quotes.

I know this may come as a total shock to you but not every post on here is talking about you.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:32 am

No gunner here "came out of a hole" today, we've been through every loss and win

How about it, bro, fancy mailing me a sugary beverage and some chocolate?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:35 am

Lex wrote:No gunner here "came out of a hole" today, we've been through every loss and win

How about it, bro, fancy mailing me a sugary beverage and some chocolate?

No you haven't I tried betting you before the season even started that you wouldn't finish in the top 4 and you wouldn't take it.

Again, now your feeling chesty, last week half your fans on here wanted to fire Wenger and this week your going to catch Spurs. It's freaking hilarious.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:44 am

dnmac4 wrote:Again, now your feeling chesty, last week half your fans on here wanted to fire Wenger and this week your going to catch Spurs
What fans here? We all crawled into our holes, apparently, and only came back out today scratch
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:59 am

Lex wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Again, now your feeling chesty, last week half your fans on here wanted to fire Wenger and this week your going to catch Spurs
What fans here? We all crawled into our holes, apparently, and only came back out today scratch

This is Hilarious. Your too much of a coward to take the original bet because you couldn't stand not being on here for 6 months or forever to give us your pointless banter and trolling so you make up some stupid and asinine candy bet like anyone is going to fedex candy from an internet bet.

Then you totally make up that I said all of the Arsenal fans were in a hole when if you read below I was talking about the two posters I quoted but apparently you thought I was talking about you because, well I don't know why you thought that I would have to guess low reading comprehension.

Here is what I said,

"Would either of you like to bet that Arsenal will finish above Spurs in the table since you have come out of your hole since Arsenal played great today and are feeling chesty?

I have a feeling neither of you will want anything to do with this bet and will crawl back into the holes you came out of but I'm still going to ask to see if you will have an ounce of courage to back up your new found confidence in your team."

Maybe if you learned how to read and interpret the words on the screen we wouldn't have to go through this pointless debate about you making stuff up and you throwing yourself into a conversation I was having with two other people.

But everyone on here knows you think you're very important and feel the need to jump into others arguments and conduct your usual mindless trolling so go ahead and make something else up or give us one of your stupid one liners, I can't wait I'm sure it will be so funny.

Or grow a pair and take the bet instead of dancing around the issue so we don't have to hear from you anymore.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:05 am

Man talking about courage and loyalty and bravery on an internet forum concerning football Laughing

rundmc, take a chill pill and go for a nap, man. You're wound up tighter than Assou-Ekotto's braids
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:42 am

Not taking the bet AGAIN I see? Can't say I'm surprised, you always have no problem running your mouth until it's time to back it up.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by waitressinthesky Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:26 am

Honestly, we probably won't beat Spurs on the table. May wind up being close, though.

I expect we'll beat Liverpool next weekend, seeing as that's a team that's almost as wildly inconsistent as we are (and liable to be overconfident coming off its Carling Cup win against Cardiff).

And I expect Spurs cannot win against United. Not if they play the way they played today. Credit to Arsenal for playing the way it SHOULD always play, but Spurs looked toothless after that penalty.

As for Arsenal, I think our midfield is underrated (except when Ramsey's around). Arteta's game may LOOK boring, and Song may make some crazy decisions every now and again, but they're both fairly consistent and have crazy passing stats.

waitressinthesky
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:45 am

to answer thread title : Yes.

and Rosicky > Spurs midfield
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:32 am

well wilshere is betting on arsenal finishing above spurs so im with wilshere

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:02 am

RealGunner wrote:why not...

Nothing agaisnt Arsenal, but for this Arsenal to finish say 3rd would be a real err whats the word a showing on the EPL....I just would like to see a Spurs who are offering more excitment than a weaker Arsenal get 3rd.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next