S
Nishankly
rwo power
RealGunner
Ganso
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My rep bar is missing the "-" button - Page 2 Empty Re: My rep bar is missing the "-" button

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:42 pm

then neg my post

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My rep bar is missing the "-" button - Page 2 Empty Re: My rep bar is missing the "-" button

Post by Potential Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Happy?
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:50 pm

My rep bar is missing the "-" button - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoAv0iDGykeosQJqVJVVjHD5traepj9iy03AkWhYZQFZwiUnDDNfaQVESTRw
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Potential wrote:Happy?

lmao what browser do u use ? are u on a PC or a mobile device ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Potential wrote:Happy?

lmao what browser do u use ? are u on a PC or a mobile device ?

Normal Chrome; PC.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:00 pm

this is weird...
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:15 pm

remove all cookies/cache then it will go away?

jiopsi gon b abusin dis
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:52 pm

potentialdamus is a fecking god :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Potential>RG? hmm
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:39 pm

RealGunner wrote:those 50 are for people who criticised Almunia Razz

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, that was a good one.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:14 am

At this rate the pos rep will be gone too, just look at this thread ffs, the first 10 posts on this page have positive reps. If you look at the most talented footballer of this generation thread in RB section, like 10 of billionmillions posts are pos repped too, it's ridiculous.

I say scrap the whole thing and forget about it, if people here aren't mature enough to use it correctly, then it's not worth having. This will at least encourage people who really like a post to quote and say "yeah that was a good post dude!".

I like that it's emulating the kudos button and getting rid of neg was a step in the right direction, and I'll certainly give this whole thing more time but it doesn't look good. And kudos was hardly abused tbh, other than the kudos threads that would get locked Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 am

CBarca wrote:At this rate the pos rep will be gone too, just look at this thread ffs, the first 10 posts on this page have positive reps. If you look at the most talented footballer of this generation thread in RB section, like 10 of billionmillions posts are pos repped too, it's ridiculous.

I say scrap the whole thing and forget about it, if people here aren't mature enough to use it correctly, then it's not worth having. This will at least encourage people who really like a post to quote and say "yeah that was a good post dude!".

I like that it's emulating the kudos button and getting rid of neg was a step in the right direction, and I'll certainly give this whole thing more time but it doesn't look good. And kudos was hardly abused tbh, other than the kudos threads that would get locked Very Happy
problem? if anybody posted "Yeah i agree with you billionmillion" do you think my opponent (the user that i argue with) would feel better? it would make them hate each other, more argument and probably a ban at the end
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:15 am

Let's keep the neg button, because it looks odd without it, but when you try to click it, it gives you a troll face and positive reps instead Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:19 pm

My rep bar is missing the "-" button - Page 2 6a00d8341c387d53ef0148c84decb8970c-320wi
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:45 pm

I think + rep only is very ok as a concept, I'd just to like it displayed in a way that lets me see the amount of + rep a certain post has received.

I know I can hover over the green bar until it displays the amount of votes, but nwo that we don't have negreps anymore it really doesn't serve a purpose.

Is there any kind of plugin that just displays posreps in a green number as a counter or something?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Nothing is as good as the Kudos rep system back in the old forums
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:54 pm

The "Kudos" system was mediocre and even more primed for abuse than the rep system... I think a lot of people have nostalgia goggles on when it comes to that.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:56 pm

It's simplicity was what made it so good. +1 shows another person supports your view-- and thats it.

More +'s, the more your view is shared.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm with Vivas here. It'd be nice to have a feature that shows how many +1s a post has received, and the bar is usleess now that it can't be negged since the point of the bar was to show a ratio between pos and neg.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:43 pm

I say just remove the system altogether.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 pm

billionmillion wrote:
CBarca wrote:At this rate the pos rep will be gone too, just look at this thread ffs, the first 10 posts on this page have positive reps. If you look at the most talented footballer of this generation thread in RB section, like 10 of billionmillions posts are pos repped too, it's ridiculous.

problem? if anybody posted "Yeah i agree with you billionmillion" do you think my opponent (the user that i argue with) would feel better? it would make them hate each other, more argument and probably a ban at the end

I don't know what that means.

My point was, the same way neg rep was getting abused i.e. someone neg repping everything the Franchise said, is the same way the positive rep is already getting abused.

People here obviously don't know how to use it, I don't see any reason in keeping it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:04 am

neg rep system with colors would be ok. 1 neg rep light green, 2 neg rep bold yellow, 3 neg rep light yellow.more than 5 neg rep - bold red color. so with this way one user's neg rep will not change anything

kudos button was the worst thing ever happened. people became hypocrite here for just sake of kudos
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:38 pm

The problem, the root of it, is obviously the anonymity involved with giving a post any sort of vote.

In the lithium forums, the Kudos system was very elaborate because you could actually see who kudoed the post.

Neg reps were a bad idea anyway. Now, it would be cool if you'll could find some way to also show the names of the people who have given a "+" rep to a post.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Edited
>_>

Last edited by Maje10 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:52 pm

My rep bar is missing the "-" button - Page 2 Mog
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2