M99
Potential
shamr9pato
vu
Ganso
40 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:28 am

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:First of all i hope for good game and clean one without suspicious goals,penalties,red cards,offsides etc. But i have a feeling that Tagliavento will f uck up the game

As I wrote it . He fcked up big

C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion

Post by Cruijf Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:52 am

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:
C.Marchisio #8 wrote:First of all i hope for good game and clean one without suspicious goals,penalties,red cards,offsides etc. But i have a feeling that Tagliavento will f uck up the game

As I wrote it . He fcked up big

Couldn't agree more.

It's hard not to be mad lol... Mexes's stupidity, Vidal's idiocy, and Tagliavento's retardation destroyed this game for me.

Without a doubt, I believe we deserved to win, but honestly, for the sake of my sanity, I'm just gonna pretend this game didn't happen. Left a sour taste in my mouth.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:46 am

Man I am so fkin pissed off.

Tagliavento was about to award Muntari's legit goal, but the blind linesman said it was not a goal. Godammit, if I ever go to Italy again, the first thing I will do is put a bullet in that linesman's head. Stupid fck, probably cost us our Scudetto. If we won this, we would have been favourites, but now back to square one.

And I agree with regis, Emanuelson is garbage. Okay might be bit overboard there, but average. Why oh why does Allegri start a LB as a TQ?

And Chiellini>Silva? Tell that every football fan except a Juve supporter and see whether they can give an answer with a straight face.

Last edited by Dragan Dovahkiin on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:17 am

I dont get how Mesbah hasnt been given any chances in the big games! Plus.Allegri f**ked up when he subed Emanuelson instead of Muntari. Emson is fine as a LM ,he is not TQ. BTW NOCERINO > Marchisio Twisted Evil
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:01 am

Tagliavento is a sh*tty ref, always been, I was really scared when I saw his name in Milan Juve.. and he really f*cked up the game. Even a blind man could see Milan's 2nd goal was legit, also Matri's first goal was also onside so it's a 2-2 for me (seriously, I hoped we will have a wrongly disallowed goal too, so that gigantic mistake won't count that much). I know the match could have gone in other ways, but you never really know.

Also, the first half was totally dominated by Milan.. Juve played badly, even the Milan goal was.. *cough* Bonucci *cough* you can thank him Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:40 pm

:facepalm: at Milan fans saying Matri was offside...

Milan still had the 1-0 advantage and couldn't hold onto it and yet you still want to blame the refs for this result.

Bigger :faceplam: at Cotes for this gem...

Cotes wrote:Thiago is over hyped!
& to prove that...we will see who win best defender this season in Serie A!
because I know if u look at the stats...Chiellini made more interceptions,clearance,slide tackles & cover more ground with the ball than Silva...

Stats don't tell the whole story, my friend. Thiago Silva reads the game so brilliantly and you have the nerve to call him overhyped? How many Milan games do you watch per season? Anyone I talk with that knows anything about football will agree that Silva is one of the best CB's in the game right now. You're really going to resort to saying Chellini is better because he'll be awarded best defender this season? I'm not going to comment on Chellini because I don't watch him play much, but I can't believe you think Silva is overhyped :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:32 pm

obviously referee sucked so bad, and what does italian FA do??? absolutely nothing! f...kin football politics

great game by us for about 70 min until allegri substitution, but today i watched full highlights, from our side poor pooor performance by antonini. and very very naughty mexes and muntari..

f... k muntari... i hate him i dont like this guy and hope our deal is not permament, im so assured this guy's attitude will make our whole team suffer one day .... pooor tackles very lucky at times, also some off camera bullies punching and pushing.

i hope gallliani doesnt make this deal permanent.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Muntari kept Pirlo in his pocket btw (I only saw 70 minutes, fell asleep after that)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:30 pm

did someone seriously say cheilini is better than silva?? after watching cheilini get beaten so much in the first half? juventus fans should be happy they have barzagli and bonucci to give cheilini so much freedom...the guy is a decent defender who is punching way above his weight.

also the pic with the matri offside the ball hasn't left pepe's foot yet in that image so he was onside at that point but off when it actually left his foot.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:05 pm

its crazy how ignorant some juve fans became for the past few months...ive read more than once that Barzagli and Chiellini>Silva
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Cotes wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Cotes wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:Why is Chiellini a douche?
because he's better than Silva obviously

Please stop blabbering. Chiellini is not better than TS.

Thiago is over hyped!

Absolute gem. My new sig.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Ganso wrote:its crazy how ignorant some juve fans became for the past few months...ive read more than once that Barzagli and Chiellini>Silva

As I said in one of my posts: I would like to see Juve when they get a streak of injuries. Then we'll see how good they are.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Tigole wrote:
Ganso wrote:its crazy how ignorant some juve fans became for the past few months...ive read more than once that Barzagli and Chiellini>Silva

As I said in one of my posts: I would like to see Juve when they get a streak of injuries. Then we'll see how good they are.
I want to see Juve next season when they actually become good enough to earn a spot in CL and play more than 1 game a week.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:30 pm

hmm Chiellini and TS can't be comapred because they are not even same type of defender. I see the first one more as tackler and the second more of a game reader. Its like you compare bread and knife.

Ts is the best defender in the world hands down, Chiellini is one of the best tacklers what fails him is his position feeling.

I said on another forum that Barzagli - Thiago Silva is the best defense pairing in the world currently .

as for Nocerino > Marchisio come on guys be realistic Nocerino is not better than Marchisio its like the persons who clame Chiellini > Ts don't be same

cheers
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:57 pm

At the moment I'd take Nocerino over Marchisio, he works a lot harder and is physically stronger.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:04 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

as for Nocerino > Marchisio come on guys be realistic Nocerino is not better than Marchisio its like the persons who clame Chiellini > Ts don't be same

i dont think most of us were serious about it lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:04 pm

nichabr wrote:did someone seriously say cheilini is better than silva?? after watching cheilini get beaten so much in the first half? juventus fans should be happy they have barzagli and bonucci to give cheilini so much freedom...the guy is a decent defender who is punching way above his weight.

also the pic with the matri offside the ball hasn't left pepe's foot yet in that image so he was onside at that point but off when it actually left his foot.
You just made my day. How can you say something blatantly stupid like that? Chiellini got beaten many times? He was our best defender easily. Lucky to have Barzagli and BONUCCI?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? Did you even watch the match? Milan's goal can be counted as a Bonucci own goal, gifting away the ball then deflecting on him. He gifted away possession and was terrible in whole match. Open your eyes before talking sh*t.
PS: yesterday Chiellini was better, coz TS was shaky really, but in general TS is a better defender obviously.

Can't believe you are still saying Matri was offside. Seriously what's wrong with you? It was really obvious, perfect in line. Nothing to add here.

Tigole wrote:
We were plagued by injuries in the last 2 years very badly. Btw Conte is rotating the team pretty much, we got depth so we probably wouldn't have many problems (main concern is Pirlo obv). Stop looking for excuses. When Juve played Milan in Turin, Milan played with their full strength squad, and Juve badly dominated them even tho goals only came late. So you need some memory refreshing mate.
Can't say anything else, hire a new medical staff or tell Allegri to change his training system.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:28 pm

dronte wrote:
nichabr wrote:did someone seriously say cheilini is better than silva?? after watching cheilini get beaten so much in the first half? juventus fans should be happy they have barzagli and bonucci to give cheilini so much freedom...the guy is a decent defender who is punching way above his weight.

You just made my day. How can you say something blatantly stupid like that? Chiellini got beaten many times? He was our best defender easily. Lucky to have Barzagli and BONUCCI?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? Did you even watch the match? Milan's goal can be counted as a Bonucci own goal, gifting away the ball then deflecting on him. He gifted away possession and was terrible in whole match. Open your eyes before talking sh*t.
PS: yesterday Chiellini was better, coz TS was shaky really, but in general TS is a better defender obviously.

Can't believe you are still saying Matri was offside. Seriously what's wrong with you? It was really obvious, perfect in line. Nothing to add here.

Tigole wrote:
We were plagued by injuries in the last 2 years very badly. Btw Conte is rotating the team pretty much, we got depth so we probably wouldn't have many problems (main concern is Pirlo obv). Stop looking for excuses. When Juve played Milan in Turin, Milan played with their full strength squad, and Juve badly dominated them even tho goals only came late. So you need some memory refreshing mate.
Can't say anything else, hire a new medical staff or tell Allegri to change his training system.

I am not looking for excuses. All I said is that we will see how good this Juve is when they go through a bad streak of injuries. We will see their mental strength and ability to grind results when missing lots of important players. When we played in Turin we were going through a bad patch of results, but I won't take the win from Juve as they played with aplomb and deserved the result.

Also stop thinking your line of rhetoric is the law. It only highlights your ignorance.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Milantildeath wrote:At the moment I'd take Nocerino over Marchisio, he works a lot harder and is physically stronger.

In the 3-5-2 Marchisio and Vidal are to damn limited and only Pirlo shines because he is always free he has the freedom to do everything but in 4-3-3 Marchisio is back at his beast he is not physically stronger when u see him but in duels he is really good plus the ball control and tech he has damn good Smile..

anyway Nocerino is not bad player and what he is doing at milan proves that our youths are god players ( joking)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:18 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:At the moment I'd take Nocerino over Marchisio, he works a lot harder and is physically stronger.

In the 3-5-2 Marchisio and Vidal are to damn limited and only Pirlo shines because he is always free he has the freedom to do everything but in 4-3-3 Marchisio is back at his beast he is not physically stronger when u see him but in duels he is really good plus the ball control and tech he has damn good Smile..

anyway Nocerino is not bad player and what he is doing at milan proves that our youths are god players ( joking)

Matri, Borriello :vagi:
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:50 pm

just lol @ juve fans comparing Muntaris' disallowed goal to Matris' the game at 2-0 would have been officially over.

Anyway nice game, still in Italy will be leaving in the morning will post pictures, and a new experience to share with all.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:51 pm

BTW the new banner sucks BIG TIME.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 am

dronte wrote:

Tigole wrote:

Matri was offside and Cheilini was beaten atleast 5 times in the first half from Robinho alone and only came into the game from the 60th minute....Bonucci wasn't even bad for you guys yesterday he had one mistake and was unlucky to have a shot deflect off him...I understand Cheilini is practically juve's golden boy now but dont talk crap without anything to back it up.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 am

good thing we played positive football for 70 mins with depleted squad. hope those referees get punished. actually also in roma game referee was rubbish so this just proves how badly the quality of refereeing in serie a is. absolutely joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:57 am

baresi wrote:just lol @ juve fans comparing Muntaris' disallowed goal to Matris' the game at 2-0 would have been officially over.

Anyway nice game, still in Italy will be leaving in the morning will post pictures, and a new experience to share with all.

Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham yesterday
(after tottenham being 2-0 up after 34mins)

Dont get ahead of yourself. You have absolutely no idea what wouldve happened. No way to predict. Pull your head out of the sand..

Milan were the better side for 65+ mins. Still doesnt mean they deserve to win. You need to be the better for 90+mins to claim that.

Oh and btw - All in all - Thiago Silva > Chiellini no doubt. and thats coming from a Juve man. Doesnt change the fact that Chiellini is world class.

And whoever said we are LUCKY to have bonucci - hasnt got a flipping clue what hes talking about. Bonucci is not Juve material. He belongs in a provincial or mid-table team. Im thankful whenever hes left on the bench.

I think, Marchisio is a better overall player than Nocerino but honestly speaking, theres not much seperating them. If you ignore the early season form - right NOW Id take Nocerino over Marchisio. Nocerino is fantastic ever since he was in our primavera. He only difference now, is that he has his confidence back and is able to show hes potential. Hes just awesome.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:07 am

Lynx100 wrote:
baresi wrote:just lol @ juve fans comparing Muntaris' disallowed goal to Matris' the game at 2-0 would have been officially over.

Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham yesterday
(after tottenham being 2-0 up after 34mins)

Dont get ahead of yourself. You have absolutely no idea what wouldve happened. No way to predict. Pull your head out of the sand..

Milan were the better side for 65+ mins. Still doesnt mean they deserve to win. You need to be the better for 90+mins to claim that.

Oh and btw - All in all - Thiago Silva > Chiellini no doubt. and thats coming from a Juve man. Doesnt change the fact that Chiellini is world class.

And whoever said we are LUCKY to have bonucci - hasnt got a flipping clue what hes talking about. Bonucci is not Juve material. He belongs in a provincial or mid-table team. Im thankful whenever hes left on the bench.

I think, Marchisio is a better overall player than Nocerino but honestly speaking, theres not much seperating them. If you ignore the early season form - right NOW Id take Nocerino over Marchisio. Nocerino is fantastic ever since he was in our primavera. He only difference now, is that he has his confidence back and is able to show hes potential. Hes just awesome.

could have gone either way, what fans from both side agree is the fact taht referee absolutely SUCKED!

atm publicly the relationship between juve and milan has been ruined a bit because of that game. and its referee who messed up things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum