Ganso
BarrileteCosmico
Valkyrja
emassy
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thiago Alcantara vs Lucas Moura Rodrigues

Thiago Alcantara vs Lucas Moura Rodrigues Vote_lcap58%Thiago Alcantara vs Lucas Moura Rodrigues Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 11 ]
Thiago Alcantara vs Lucas Moura Rodrigues Vote_lcap42%Thiago Alcantara vs Lucas Moura Rodrigues Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 19

Thiago Alcantara vs Lucas Moura Rodrigues Empty Thiago Alcantara vs Lucas Moura Rodrigues

Post by emassy Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:37 am

Both can play as AM/WING. Please comment if necessary
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Thiago Alcantara vs Lucas Moura Rodrigues Empty Re: Thiago Alcantara vs Lucas Moura Rodrigues

Post by Valkyrja Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:46 am

Lucas is a phenomenon.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Thiago Alcantara vs Lucas Moura Rodrigues Empty Re: Thiago Alcantara vs Lucas Moura Rodrigues

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:02 am

Two completely different players.........

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:10 pm

I really can't see how they're comparable.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:26 pm

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Wow, i just realised how to make money for absolutely nothing, become a defender in brazil

Clearly thiago is a much better team player and thus a much better player
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Yes, just like that useless Thiago Silva. How the heck did he ever make it that no good talentless hack?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:20 pm

He dont exactly epitomise the standard of defending in brazil does he?
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Well its funny how all these Brazilian defender are apparently so poor yet so many Brazil defenders play well in Europe or at NT level.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:41 pm

crap defenses=lets ignore the quality of Lucas.

oh please,as if Thiago faces world class defenders week and week out.

by the european defenders>south american defenders logic ,every youngster we produce is not as good as european youngsters simply because they play in europe,as if Lucas or Neymar wouldnt do the same things outside of Brazil Rolling Eyes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Regardless of the defending i dont think he looks that great
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:26 pm

The Franchise wrote:Well its funny how all these Brazilian defender are apparently so poor yet so many Brazil defenders play well in Europe or at NT level.

There are not really good brasilian defenders in europe anymore. Thiago Silva, Alves, and well... Marcelo, if you count him as a "defender".

The fact is that Brasilian football has dropped their level a lot (or the rest of the world has picked up, I don't know).

Voted for Thiago, although I have to admit I didn't even know who Lucas Moura is before this thread.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:33 pm

free_cat wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Well its funny how all these Brazilian defender are apparently so poor yet so many Brazil defenders play well in Europe or at NT level.

There are not really good brasilian defenders in europe anymore. Thiago Silva, Alves, and well... Marcelo, if you count him as a "defender".

The fact is that Brasilian football has dropped their level a lot (or the rest of the world has picked up, I don't know).

Voted for Thiago, although I have to admit I didn't even know who Lucas Moura is before this thread.
You should consider watching football outside of La Liga...not just because you have no idea who Lucas is but because you said that Silva,Alves and Marcelo are our only good defenders in europe
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Well I disagree Free. David Luiz problem isnt talent, its his mind. Lucio is declining but not so long ago he was elite.

Then you have Luisao for Benfica who I watch often enough and he is very good. Dede has yet to come over to Europe, but I can see him fitting in really well.

Is Adriano not a good fullback? Rafael at Man Utd is a bit like Luiz, talentwise he is great but got some mental issues. You probably have not seen Danilo and Alex Sandro who reecently joined Porto, two great talents.

I agree, Brazil no longer have stand out players like previously, but they still have talent and surprisingly, decent ones defensively.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:32 pm

dont forget Dante from Borussia Maglablablabla,least leaked defense in europe
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Excuse me, your right. Thats another one.

Have not seen him play other than highlights, but Bayern are buying him I believe?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Please read before posting,and stop killing the questions in posts. This post is about thiago alcantara(barca) and lucas moura(sao paulo)
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Hardly anyone has seen Lucas more than 10 games if that.

They also dont play the same position so its a pointless tread anyway.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Oh yes they do. Both play as AM/WING. Except you dont know
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Thaigo plays centermid....
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:33 pm

The Franchise wrote:Hardly anyone has seen Lucas more than 10 games if that.

really doubt anyone bar the Brazilian posters have seen a single match from him bar the NT sub appearances
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Ganso wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Hardly anyone has seen Lucas more than 10 games if that.

really doubt anyone bar the Brazilian posters have seen a single match from him bar the NT sub appearances

Yeah I was being very generous.

I have seen him twice minus the Brazil sub apperances, just for the record.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:57 am

Lucas is a beast in my wisla krakow FM team lol
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:28 pm

The Franchise wrote:
I agree, Brazil no longer have stand out players like previously, but they still have talent and surprisingly, decent ones defensively.

You say it all in this sentence really. Brasil has no longer the talent they had, not only in defence. They are currently a meh NT and I'm not at all impressed by the upcoming prospects like Ganso, Neymar, Danilo, etc.

Never rated David Luiz tbh, and even you will have to agree that he is flopping hard this season. Luisao wouldn't make it in a better league, and Adriano and Rafael are good players, but far from the world beaters Brasil had, not only in defence, but everywhere in the field.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:35 pm

Well I rate those talent.

Right now, none of them are at the level of Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, R9, Carlos and on and on. I dont think any with reach that level either, but I do believe Ganso, Neymar, Alex Sandro, Danilo and maybe 3 or 4 others have the chance to be say, top 3 in their position.

Yes, David Luiz has not been good. His mistakes are too many, but there is nothing wrong talent wise. He reminds me of Lucio, perhaps when he gets to 27, 28, 29 he will actually be great.

Disagree about Luisao..if guys like Mertersacker can make it in the PL, then Luisao certaintly can.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum