zarola
RED
Blackmore.
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Commentators for Napoli game Empty Commentators for Napoli game

Post by Blackmore. Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Soo damned biased towards the English. I watch Chelsea and even at 3-1 the commentators were putting down Napoli and trying wayy to hard. Respect for Napoli playing their game.
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Commentators for Napoli game Empty Re: Commentators for Napoli game

Post by RED Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Great commentating.

No different to the Italians and the way they react when one of their teams score.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:00 am

Looks like there is a thread for this already, merge please.
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:00 am

RED 80s. wrote:Great commentating.

No different to the Italians and the way they react when one of their teams score.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAH MY TEAM SCORED IN A VERY IMPORTANT MATCH!!!"!"!##!@I!@#!@!@#jdkasdsad"

and

"wow, this opposition is complete crap, they shouldn't even be here... my team should be winning, waaah waah waah"

are COMPLETELY different.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:02 am

Nope. Name me a single biased Italian pundit/commentator who supports italian teams in Europe.

Those guys (Italians) are notorious for being against Italians teams in Europe aside from there own.

You may be confusing it with the club commentators
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:07 am

Zaroal..it is showing bias towards a team. I remember watching Milan v United 2 years ago..when Ronaldinho scored, the commentator was gonna jizz his pants, when we scored, it was as though the commentator was at a wake.

Bias...every commentator does it. It's nothing new. I am sure the Spanish or Italian commentators weren't lavishing praise upon Spurs when they faced the Italian and Spanish teams last season.

These small teams in Europe don't get respected by alot of people. It's sad, but that's just the way it is.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charrua Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:12 am

RED 80s. wrote:Zaroal..it is showing bias towards a team. I remember watching Milan v United 2 years ago..when Ronaldinho scored, the commentator was gonna jizz his pants, when we scored, it was as though the commentator was at a wake.

Bias...every commentator does it. It's nothing new. I am sure the Spanish or Italian commentators weren't lavishing praise upon Spurs when they faced the Italian and Spanish teams last season.

These small teams in Europe don't get respected by alot of people. It's sad, but that's just the way it is.
Thats natural. its a natural reaction to a team ur more in support of scoring. However they still keep in touch with reality if the opposition is superior. Now bashing the opposition is quite frankly ridiculous especially when ur leagues team has shown absoulty no sign of anything positive. its downrighht delusional
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:12 am

Arquitecto wrote:

Nope. Name me a single biased Italian pundit/commentator who supports italian teams in Europe.

Those guys (Italians) are notorious for being against Italians teams in Europe aside from there own.

You may be confusing it with the club commentators

arq I see it mate. Since footytube and numerous other football sites enabled us to watch CL games from different broadcasters, i always used to witness it.

I don't understand the language, but the difference in reactions tells me all I need to know.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:16 am

No, if you watch the Sky in Italian, are very professional at least from the sound of the voices. Much different than English Sky. If you watch Crudeli it is different, it is not official and is consider comedy.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:17 am

zarola wrote:

"YEAAAAAAAAAAH MY TEAM SCORED IN A VERY IMPORTANT MATCH!!!"!"!##!@I!@#!@!@#jdkasdsad"

and

"wow, this opposition is complete crap, they shouldn't even be here... my team should be winning, waaah waah waah"

are COMPLETELY different.

This. I actually like a bit of bias in a commentator, it's just annoying when they're delusional. With all their incompetence, I like that about the German commentators: they'll openly root for German clubs in the UCL, but they'll never dismiss the oposition just because of that. They're, in fact, more likely to talk up the opposition.

That might also be because of the long and proud German tradition of our clubs losing a lot in Europe. Afro
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:19 am

Bias is natural things would be boring otherwise. However discrediting a team's effort is disrespectful.

Campagnaro's head wound was bleeding all night and he never stopped running. But hey Napoli won because of luck and Chelsea face better teams week in week out in the BPL.

EDIT: OK I swear I wanted to say d0nk3y l3agu3 but it didn't let me? LOL

Last edited by Zealous on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:19 am

The best commentators are the Argentine ones, no bias at all when it comes to European matches and they put the healthiest balance between passion and insight.

Also no bias at all in my comment Commentators for Napoli game Lucasl
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:20 am

Charrua wrote:
RED 80s. wrote:Zaroal..it is showing bias towards a team. I remember watching Milan v United 2 years ago..when Ronaldinho scored, the commentator was gonna jizz his pants, when we scored, it was as though the commentator was at a wake.

Thats natural. its a natural reaction to a team ur more in support of scoring. However they still keep in touch with reality if the opposition is superior. Now bashing the opposition is quite frankly ridiculous especially when ur leagues team has shown absoulty no sign of anything positive. its downrighht delusional

What was it that Neville said that deemed as 'bashing'. The man was being honest, and was infact, complimentary towards Napoli at the end of the match.

No reason for Neville to be bias towards Chelsea. The man has no connections with that club.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:21 am

He was being anything but honest mate. Maybe in his head he thought he was honest.

But he wasn't. Ray Wilkins would blush after Gary's performance tonight.

Last edited by Zealous on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:21 am

Zealous wrote:Bias is natural things would be boring otherwise. However discrediting a team's effort is disrespectful.

Campagnaro's head wound was bleeding all night and he never stopped running. But hey Napoli won because of luck and Chelsea face better teams week in week out in the BPL.

That's poor I have to admit. But we shouldn't discredit Neville because of one bad night, like many have on this forum tonight.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charrua Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:23 am

RED 80s. wrote:
Charrua wrote:

What was it that Neville said that deemed as 'bashing'. The man was being honest, and was infact, complimentary towards Napoli at the end of the match.

No reason for Neville to be bias towards Chelsea. The man has no connections with that club.
Other then Cavani and Lavezzi the rest of Napoli squad is nothing you face every week in the EPL........
Maggio, Inler,Gargano,Hamsik,Canavaro,Campagnaro, reallly now... reallly
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:46 am

Clive Tyldsley was trying his damndest to keep things level, but that little rat faced oik Gary Mehville wouldn't stfu about how Chelsea were going to score 26 at the bridge and advance, or how shit Cavani was as he and his chin of win ran/walked round Luiz and Cahill and smashed the ball into the net

Simple solution; keep Gary Neville off TV
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:01 am

http://www.soirfoot.com/napoli-chelsea/napoli-chelsea-3-1-21022012-highlights-video_cea3827f8.html
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:15 am

Neville said something along the lines of: All Chelsea have to do is shut down Cavani completely, get close to Lavezzi, limit Hamsik and stop Maggio from running and they could easily win 3-1 or 4-1. ABSOLUTE GENIUS, REALLY!!!
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:19 am

Neville acted like a typical English Pundit that only watches Barcelona outside of EPL teams. Was embarrassing to listen to as a United fan tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:25 am

ErPupone wrote:Neville said something along the lines of: All Chelsea have to do is shut down Cavani completely, get close to Lavezzi, limit Hamsik and stop Maggio from running and they could easily win 3-1 or 4-1. ABSOLUTE GENIUS, REALLY!!!
was he just being bias, or plainly retarded?

then again whats the difference.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:42 am

The commentating is so annoying to listen to. Same kind of stuff was being said during the Milan vs. Arsenal game. They show absolutely no respect toward the italian sides and it is very frustrating to listen too.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:45 am

scratch um ITV couldn't stop kicking us while we were down
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:48 am

Why is everybody overreacting about this? Neville is an idiot and everybody knew it long before he became a commentator.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:49 am

just listen to skysports commentary vs Real Madrid
thats what you call bias

http://www.footytube.com/video/real-madrid-v-tottenham-hotspur-77689?ref=wv_relbox

utter disgrace this was
and it was the only commentary option on my tv
they were talking about RM as some sort of unknown team
Ray Wilkins uses first names ffs

Last edited by punkfusion1992 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next