B-Mac
Die Borussen
Swanhends
white_star
Catracho
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Best Leagues of the 21st Century - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Leagues of the 21st Century

Post by Catracho Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:28 pm

MLS has yet to even win their own regional cup competition...:coffee:

Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Best Leagues of the 21st Century - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Leagues of the 21st Century

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Catracho wrote:MLS has yet to even win their own regional cup competition...:coffee:

Look at the Gap between Mexico and MLS, leaguewise.

Just be happy I didn't put Honduras. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
Catracho wrote:MLS has yet to even win their own regional cup competition...:coffee:

Look at the Gap between Mexico and MLS, leaguewise.

Just be happy I didn't put Honduras. Laughing

Honduras ranked 2nd in CCL Rankings.. You chicanos need to pick a side.. Laughing
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Catracho wrote:

Honduras ranked 2nd in CCL Rankings.. You chicanos need to pick a side.. Laughing

Bro, I love Tacos and Hamburgers. Can't live without one or the other. You dig? Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Toronto atmosphere is total beast
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
white_star wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:The MLS is not THAT bad. Trust me they would rape half of those so-called better leagues.

I highly doubt that.

Maybe because your another ignorant hater?

No i am not i watch it and compare to other leagues. Truthfully ya MLS is definitely better then some of those leagues, i will agree! The atmosphere in MLS is pretty dull!!

One more thing i dont see any where in my post calling you ignorant or any other names so dont try to be an internet cowboy shooting out names when i am not disrespecting you.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
white_star wrote:Honestly the worst live game I have ever seen Is mls game, not only is the playing bad but the atmosphere sucks!

Someone hasn't seen any Galaxy, RSL, Kansas, Seatle, or Portland. :coffee:

West Side Homie. Laughing

Go to Europe sir, especially eastern europe and if you survive a game we can talk about atmosphere. Big difference, i am not talking about hooligans, but the ultras that support their clubs and chant throughout 90 minutes.

I actually have been to a Seattle game when i was traveling for work, and their fans are not bad, definetly better then Chicago
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:MLS>>>> The Following

Česká Republika Österreich Israel Bulgaria Egypt Hrvatska Polska Republic of Korea Slovensko Norge Maroc Sverige Magyarország Slovenija
South Africa

You are wrong on this one!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
white_star wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:They should have stopped at 50 lol.

MLS. cheers

They probably needed to include the mls so they did an exception and put them in. They are last but at least they are ranked lol.

Honestly the worst live game I have ever seen Is mls game, not only is the playing bad but the atmosphere sucks!

You should watch a game in Toronto, one of the best atmosphere and big fan base.

One day i will try to make to Toronto, because i have not been there yet. I will go to a game then to see it
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:17 pm

white_star wrote:
Go to Europe sir, especially eastern europe and if you survive a game we can talk about atmosphere. Big difference, i am not talking about hooligans, but the ultras that support their clubs and chant throughout 90 minutes.

I actually have been to a Seattle game when i was traveling for work, and their fans are not bad, definetly better then Chicago

Oh, so you're in Chicago? Awesome.

Laughing Nearly everywhere in Europe you'll find Football Crazy fans. MLS is obviously not near that yet and, yes, I am aware of Eastern Europe's die hard fans.

Respect.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:19 pm

white_star wrote:You are wrong on this one!

Fine, just cause I actually know somewhat about Wisla (Europa League). They can take on any side in the MLS, honestly.

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:27 pm

MLS would have truly looked like a joke if A-League was ahead of them

But A-League didn't make the list so yeah... We suck at football
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:34 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:MLS would have truly looked like a joke if A-League was ahead of them

But A-League didn't make the list so yeah... We suck at football

Meh it's about the same.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:32 am

Croatian league so low?
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
white_star wrote:

Oh, so you're in Chicago? Awesome.

Laughing Nearly everywhere in Europe you'll find Football Crazy fans. MLS is obviously not near that yet and, yes, I am aware of Eastern Europe's die hard fans.

Respect.

Ya close to Chicago I moved here for work but still get to travel to Europe a lot at least once a month.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2